What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

However, some students expressed unease that their protest was apparently being taken over by Occupy Central.

"A lot of students left as soon as Occupy made the announcement they were starting their occupation," said university graduate Vito Leung, 24.

"I think they were really forcing it. This was always a separate student movement with similar goals but different directions. I don't think it should be brought together like this."

What does it mean, LEFT? and A LOT?

LEFT???

Just LEFT?

Macau? US's puppets? Dafuq?
Useless China PLA cant help China to unify the nation like VietNam , so now, u have to face wt the serious consequences of living together wt the US's puppets in HK-Macau-TW.

Seem like China is going to be divided into many parts again ...

I don't think it would serve Hong Kongers , in general, if they were to adopt a radical pro-independence rant. They are too far integrated into the PRC now since the British reverted control in 1997. No, I think that the Beijing Government should listen to some issues brought about by the protest movement , and compromise. It should also be emphasized upon that it is to the best interest for all Hong Kong and Hong Kongers to remain part of China. Either way, China has to listen to the demands of these groups, if it is to realize peaceful resolution.

Best of luck on that.

I personally think Beijing is handling things well, given the circumstances. The more people protest and disrupt the economy, the more all of Hong Kong will suffer. Cries for "democracy" aside, the basis of these protests are more economic in nature, IMO.

Ever since the handover and perhaps even before it, Hong Kong has been losing its luster as a financial hub and is no longer "special" as mainland Chinese cities surpass it. This galls people in Hong Kong more than anything else - that people care more about Shanghai than they do about Hong Kong and that nouveau riche Mainlanders come over to Hong Kong to buy luxury goods while Hong Kong's economy has been relatively stagnant. If Beijing were to give Hong Kongers everything they wanted (these trouble making ones, not all of them), they'd then want independence or something totally impossible because it never was about democracy or compromise with China. These treasonous and white worshiping troublemakers have always looked down on their mainland brothers, first because they were poor, but now they're really resentful because China's growth is leaving Hong Kong behind. Best to nip it in the bud and give them nothing else than what has already been proposed.

occupy turds v.s. students. PLA please send in 50 agents to each side. make it happen.. :D

33497ae013615e66b47bc4da88a3eb43.gif

Last edited:
I personally think Beijing is handling things well, given the circumstances. The more people protest and disrupt the economy, the more all of Hong Kong will suffer. Cries for "democracy" aside, the basis of these protests are more economic in nature, IMO.

Ever since the handover and perhaps even before it, Hong Kong has been losing its luster as a financial hub and is no longer "special" as mainland Chinese cities surpass it. This galls people in Hong Kong more than anything else - that people care more about Shanghai than they do about Hong Kong and that nouveau riche Mainlanders come over to Hong Kong to buy luxury goods while Hong Kong's economy has been relatively stagnant. If Beijing were to give Hong Kongers everything they wanted (these trouble making ones, not all of them), they'd then want independence or something totally impossible because it never was about democracy or compromise with China. These treasonous and white worshiping troublemakers have always looked down on their mainland brothers, first because they were poor, but now they're really resentful because China's growth is leaving Hong Kong behind. Best to nip it in the bud and give them nothing else than what has already been proposed.

Yep. I also think there's need to resort to anything drastic. These people have the same mentality as terrorists - in fact, they want to be "martyred". Best not to be so compliant. Instead, we win simply by refusing to accede to their extortionate and treasonous demands. They're the ones that have a problem with the status quo, and thus they lose simply by seeing the status quo perpetuated.

I would not be cheering if I were you. If democracy radicals win their Jihad in China they will kill all of you. Vietnam will be no more;)

Yep. I also think there's need to resort to anything drastic. These people have the same mentality as terrorists - in fact, they want to be "martyred". Best not to be so compliant. Instead, we win simply by refusing to accede to their extortionate and treasonous demands. They're the ones that have a problem with the status quo, and thus they lose simply by seeing the status quo perpetuated.

Precisely. Beijing doesn't need to do anything. Hong Kong is contained in their own little bubble. Their entire economy is based on finance, tourism, and services dependent on trouble free interaction with the international community. There's no manufacturing, industry, or agriculture to speak of. The more these idiotic kids turn Hong Kong into a chaotic mess, the more these same idiotic kids will suffer when jobs flee the island and their educations are ruined once everything dies down. Then the only option for these China-hating traitors will be to go to the mainland and join the PLA. :rofl:

Precisely. Beijing doesn't need to do anything. Hong Kong is contained in their own little bubble. Their entire economy is based on finance, tourism, and services dependent on trouble free interaction with the international community. There's no manufacturing, industry, or agriculture to speak of. The more these idiotic kids turn Hong Kong into a chaotic mess, the more these same idiotic kids will suffer when jobs flee the island and their educations are ruined once everything dies down. Then the only option for these China-hating traitors will be to go to the mainland and join the PLA. :rofl:

These idiots have highly overestimated themselves, and they still believe that the Mainlanders should worship them like God, and China will collapse immediately without HK. According to them, the US will nuke China if PLA ever dares to touch them.

We need more sane HKers like Chinese Dragon, not these brain dead morons who live in a different universe.

BTW, they can keep rioting as much as they want, but more innocent people like Chinese Dragon will have their interests got harmed.

These idiots have highly overestimated themselves, and they still believe that the Mainlanders should worship them like God, and China will collapse immediately without HK. According to them, the US will nuke China if PLA ever dares to touch them.

We need more sane HKers like Chinese Dragon, not these brain dead morons who live in a different universe.

BTW, they can keep rioting as much as they want, but more innocent people like Chinese Dragon will have their interests got harmed.

Unfortunately "brain dead morons" tend to be more "outspoken" than sane people in most cases.

Unfortunately "brain dead morons" tend to be more "outspoken" than sane people in most cases.

Then too bad for HK, this city will have full of bleak in its future.

Hopefully Chinese Dragon and other patriotic HKers could immigrate to the Mainland China before these pro-West democrazy supporters turned it into a sh1thole.

Last edited:
No need to apply any harsh measures. Chinese Govt. is handling pretty well. Its just a game of nerves. People will eventually get tired of sitting there and sloganeering. A violent reaction on government part will close this thing sooner but will also result in bad PR. I dont think there is any need to resort to that for now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom