What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

I dont have much idea about that paper.
So I modify my comment to all the so called "democratic" pussies - oops then South China M Post is included as "pussies" at last?!! :cheesy:;)

Well I don't keep up and haven't been keeping up with the HK's affairs much. Not really interested to be honest.
The Brits have done a good job to the HK populous in being colonist slaves (no different from what has done to the Indians). SCMP is the remnant of the colonial past.

I have the opportunity reading SCMP editorials on China's affairs in here. It reeks Anglo stink. It is like reading CNN, NY Times.

Well I don't keep up and haven't been keeping up with the HK's affairs much. Not really interested to be honest.
The Brits have done a good job to the HK populous in being colonist slaves (no different from what has done to the Indians). SCMP is the remnant of the colonial past.

I have the opportunity reading SCMP editorials on China's affairs in here. It reeks Anglo stink. It is like reading CNN, NY Times.

the cases like Snowden's leak of NSA's snooping in HK and the exposure of massive espionage activities of usa and the brits in HK really have shown how pussie HK's media is
Is there any high profile criticism against the west about these which have posed internal security concerns to HK and the Mainland? I dont think so after browsing on the net for such news.

the cases like Snowden's leak of NSA's snooping in HK and the exposure of massive espionage activities of usa and the brits in HK really have shown how pussie HK's media is
Is there any high profile criticism against the west about these which have posed internal security concerns to HK and the Mainland? I dont think so after browsing on the net for such news.

I don't quite fully understand your question, but I will answer see if that's what you asked.

I majority of the people in North America, Canada and the US, condemn the snooping of their own citizens but support the espionage on foreign countries, especially the enemies, a.k.a. China and Russia.

But if doesn't matter what the people think, the US "intelligence agencies" are too powerful to be controlled by the civilian government. The White House and the Capitol Hill can make laws and impose restrictions all they want on the agencies, NSA will carry on doing what it wants.

AD is notorious

Look at these 2 汉奸 traitors:

635323728728081486.jpg

635323729104978148.jpg

635323729922887585.jpg

Above credits: i.ssimg.cn/guancha.cn

Look at first pic. Ms. what's her name Chan-Wong and Anson Chan so obedient like a child in class.

What are the consensus in HK @Chinese_dragon

I don't quite fully understand your question, but I will answer see if that's what you asked.

I majority of the people in North America, Canada and the US, condemn the snooping of their own citizens but support the espionage on foreign countries, especially the enemies, a.k.a. China and Russia.

But if doesn't matter what the people think, the US "intelligence agencies" are too powerful to be controlled by the civilian government. The White House and the Capitol Hill can make laws and impose restrictions all they want on the agencies, NSA will carry on doing what it wants.

My post @#23 was actually in agreement with your stance @#15

NSA is using brute hegemony force to break into your priviacy indiscrimately of friends or foes
The golden principle is the same everywhere like you said : " I majority of the people in North America, Canada and the US, condemn the snooping of their own citizens but support the espionage on foreign countries, especially the enemies, a.k.a. China and Russia." with the exception HK's mainstream media which are fucked up!

Look at first pic. Ms. what's her name Chan-Wong and Anson Chan so obedient like a child in class.
What are the consensus in HK @Chinese_dragon

she was over the moon to have a date with biden!

China is not what Hongkong citizens like ...
seems hk is your citizens like.never mind,we all like her,after all hk is a part of China.
怕误会,回来果断刷红下。记者用这词已经宣告不会正面回应了,作为江,当然不会去肯定,但就能简单的否定?这还不是变相承认。记者要么无知要么挟带私货,但我倾向前者,先入为主得太露骨

Beijing is feeding opium to HK. It is true that HK is a parasitic economy and the main culprit turning HK in parasite is China who take over UK providing dope.

Before HK are hardworking people, hijack by by a bunch of blood sucking tycoon, using exorbitant property. To maintain stability, Beijing has continue UK policy of appeasing the tycoons. There are stability but unfortunately, UK ruled an ascending HK while now, the way of HK development in coming to a dead end. There is a need for political and economical reform, in summary, the HK tycoon wealth and power must be strip and distribute to the people.

Instead of reforming, Beijing endowed HK with privileges furthered spoiling HK tycoon without benefiting the people.

Also to neutralize the native HK people, Beijing and HK elites flooded HK with mainlanders, and all native HK I met hate that.

The old ways do not work anymore. If HK cannot showcase success unification, Taiwan will be more convinced to go independent.

Below NYT says HK hate Beijing.

民意调查显示香港人对中央政府反感加深 - 纽约时报中文网 国际纵览

Back
Top Bottom