What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

exactly.

Those idiots think CCP will give a damn about this vote???

HK is part of China, though two systems so far. However, CCP won't tolerate HK to be a anti-China base.

Those idiots can jump up and down, at the end of day, anything can be achieved without CCP's approval???

If they think CCP will cave in to their demands in this way, they should think again.

The vote is the best joke ever.

Only 200.000+ online voting? That must have included all the British in HK. Disappointing!

Dear CCP, please deport all of them to Falkland Islands. The closer to the Queen, the better.

LOL

exactly.

Those idiots think CCP will give a damn about this vote???

HK is part of China, though two systems so far. However, CCP won't tolerate HK to be a anti-China base.

Those idiots can jump up and down, at the end of day, anything can be achieved without CCP's approval???

If they think CCP will cave in to their demands in this way, they should think again.
That seems to be the recurring theme that some Hong Kong residents do not get. You can vote but if' it's not accepted by the leaders it is useless. It's like me declaring independence from Canada. I have no army to back my claim. It's futile.

And did you notice the guy chanting? He's probably even more retarded than his looks.
Looks like a Mr. Boo.
Which guy? The slapper or the slapped?

That seems to be the recurring theme that some Hong Kong residents do not get. You can vote but if' it's not accepted by the leaders it is useless. It's like me declaring independence from Canada. I have no army to back my claim. It's futile.

Which guy? The slapper or the slapped?
The slapped one.

If those suckers in HK can get the 1.4 billion Chinese vote with them, I will admire them.

Otherwise, ...

2 slaps and he falls down? :lol:

And did you notice the guy chanting? He's probably even more retarded than his looks.
Looks like a Mr. Boo.

Bwahahaha! I agree...

283979-bigthumbnail.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Big turnout in Hong Kong political poll
| Associated Press June 30, 2014

HONG KONG — An informal referendum aimed at bolstering support for greater democracy in Hong Kong wound down Sunday after drawing nearly 800,000 votes and the ire of Beijing, which denounced it as a political farce.

Hong Kong residents used the straw poll to express their desire for greater say in choosing their leader.

The vote is part of a campaign by activists in the southern Chinese city to ratchet up the pressure on authorities that could ultimately lead to a mass protest paralyzing the city’s financial district.

Hong Kong, a freewheeling capitalist enclave of 7.2 million, passed from British to Chinese control in 1997 with the promise that it could retain a high degree of control over its own affairs under the principle of ‘‘one country, two systems.’’

Beijing has pledged to allow Hong Kong residents to elect their next leader in 2017 but is balking at letting them nominate candidates.

Muslims in the west...Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Japan et al in the east.....This is going to get GOOD !!!:pop:

Back
Top Bottom