What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Correct. If it WERE a binding vote, everyone would show up and vote to ditch China. Then China would move in and slaughter a few thousand people and that would be the end of that.:china:

Or alternatively, if it were a binding vote. Everyone will show up and decided that this is non-sense.

It is a largely online poll that is setup and operate by the pro-democracy organizer. There are report from Hong Kong of easily circumvent way of multiple/repeated voting and the volunteer worker looking the other way.

As one would expect, it is a farce right from the start.

Even so, the result (42%) is still short of a simple majority.

Gee and an online poll to boot? World of Warcraft has more voters in the monthly "nerf this" thread than this poll.

Last edited:
I dare you to prove your claims (comparing pre and post-unification HK); otherwise, I will assume your brain is as infirmitive as a chimp-monkey's.
Okay, my VNese friend was wrong, infact: Chinese professor calls Hong Kong residents r dogs of the West. Happy now ?:laugh:

I dare you to prove your claims (comparing pre and post-unification HK); otherwise, I will assume your brain is as infirmitive as a chimp-monkey's.
Don't bother with that troll,if you review his posting history you can see his ridiculous claims ie 黎 surname is not Chinese and that Chinese history is fake.

Huaqiao2013 at CDF posted the below and I quote:

What's the problem with exiling the so-claimed "hundreds of thousands" participating in referendum ?

How many of those "hundreds of thousands" are willing to go as far as to surrender HK citizenship as well as Chinese citizenship plus complete ban from entering China ?

Rest assured that there are more than enough patriotic Chinese to replace those pathetic suckers when they're gone.

I don't doubt plenty westerners would love to use this opportunity to attack China by making up excuses such as suppressing Hong Kong's freedom. One country two systems doesn't mean Hong Kong citizens can decide for themselves which candidates can run for the Chief Executive post. One of the criteria for the election is that the candidates must have the approval of CCP. This is internal affair and no matter how many of you pathetic anti CCP guys out there whine, there's nothing you can do about it. Just as Hong Kong's extradition treaty with the US (Snowden comes to mind), Beijing stepped in and the rest is history :rofl:

The poll is a joke and won't change a thing, today the city has more freedom than when it was governed by the British who decided who the Chief would be without letting Hong Kong people to elect. There are more pro China Hong Kong citizens than these suckers like to believe. Only 42% of 800.000 out of 7 million = 4.7% of HK's population wants to nominate the candidates themselves. :china:

Okay, my VNese friend was wrong, infact: Chinese professor calls Hong Kong residents r dogs of the West. Happy now ?:laugh:
Actually he said "SOME Hong Kong residents are dogs of the West."
This created an uproar and there are many that ask him to retract that statement.
So he comply,
By saying instead "SOME Hong Kong residents are NOT dogs of the West"

Which actually mean the same thing.

This created an uproar and there are many that ask him to retract that statement.
So he comply,

You are chimp-monkey, too, @NiceGuy, since you play with words and take stuff out of context by misquoting certain officials.

Do not be so morally downgraded.

You are chimp-monkey, too, @NiceGuy, since you play with words and take stuff out of context by misquoting certain officials.

Do not be so morally downgraded.

They are Vietcongs, what else did you expect from these macacas? They have been doing that for a long time, it's what they enjoy doing it. Telling us not to lie but at the same time they like to take part of certain quotes they like and try to represent the majority with these false representation. Jungle creatures have no moral :rolleyes1:

Don't bother with that troll,if you review his posting history you can see his ridiculous claims ie 黎 surname is not Chinese and that Chinese history is fake.
Only idiot will believe in what were written base on hilarious imagination without any solid evidence back up :pop:

They are Vietcongs, what else did you expect from these macacas? They have been doing that for a long time, it's what they enjoy doing it. Telling us not to lie but at the same time they like to take part of certain quotes they like and try to represent the majority with these false representation. Jungle creatures have no moral :rolleyes1:
I always have link to prove what I post.
A professor at one of China's most prestigious universities has stirred up a hornets' nest in Hong Kong after publicly calling residents of the territory "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists"
Chinese professor calls Hong Kong residents 'dogs of British imperialists' | World news | The Guardian
So funny :laugh:

So he comply,

I totally agree with him:-)

Only idiot will believe in what were written base on hilarious imagination
Nice try on your ad hominems,you are truly incapable of debating rationally.

You made the claims now back them up.

An example of his logic is that all Chinese history is fake because there were no cameras back then:cheesy:

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry that someone so ignorant would exist on this forum.

42%!!

An embarrassing farce for the Hong Kong pro democracy faction.

What are they thinking?

Will they stop since there are actually HK people that bother to register/protest what they are doing?

Somehow I doubt they would.

Only idiot will believe in what were written base on hilarious imagination without any solid evidence back up :pop:

He wrote it in Chinese on Sina weibo, why don't you quote the original Chinese character written by him? Do you think he will talk about this using English?

42%!!

An embarrassing farce for the Hong Kong pro democracy faction.

What are they thinking?

Will they stop since there are actually HK people that bother to register/protest what they are doing?

Somehow I doubt they would.
Of course not, they make money from this, otherwise they can not feed themselves

When are those HKers during the british rule period? None of them had the guts to protest for direct election then???

Hongkong used to have more democracy and prosperity, it's no surprise to see they don't want to share or lower their level to China mainlanders.

You have shown us the link, but can you read the text? :jester:

When are those HKers during the british rule period? None of them had the guts to protest for direct election then???

Precisely, no Hong Kong people made a noise when England decided who the Chief would be during those days. No protest, no election. And now a minority of the HK locals make some noise and these anti CCP members here on this forum criticize CCP taking away HK's freedom. I say keep on whining it will not chance a thing not even a bit :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom