What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

He wrote it in Chinese on Sina weibo, why don't you quote the original Chinese character written by him? Do you think he will talk about this using English?
I can not read Chinese, so whats wrong from English news ?? why didnt u sue the web for lying ??
terranMarine said:
You have shown us the link, but can you read the text?
Yeah, the text said: "A professor at one of China's most prestigious universities has stirred up a hornets' nest in Hong Kong after publicly calling residents of the territory "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists". :laugh:

Yeah, the text said: "A professor at one of China's most prestigious universities has stirred up a hornets' nest in Hong Kong after publicly calling residents of the territory "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists".

For one, the professor is right. But it is obvious from the context that he referred to only those "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists." Those people know who they are and the rest of the country knows who they are. So, those HK residents who are not "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists" will not take issue with this statement. Capisci?

On the so-called online, multiple-vote and fake account referendum, I guess that was a huge farce on part of the "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists" since the real extent of their power and base has been revealed. They are much noise and little content.

I can not read Chinese, so whats wrong from English news ?? why didnt u sue the web for lying ??

Yeah, the text said: "A professor at one of China's most prestigious universities has stirred up a hornets' nest in Hong Kong after publicly calling residents of the territory "bastards", "thieves" and "dogs of British imperialists". :laugh:
Why should I sue? If you are bitten by a dog then you bite back? I have first hand materials, so your propaganda is useless

Hate to say this,but what's occuring in HK is good news for Shanghai。

Mighty good。

All shackles are off for Shanghai developing into an international fiance and tradecentre。:D

So basically, it just means the poll doesn't represent the Hong Kong people.

Yet you still wrote the title of your thread as "HK votes for democracy - china pissed." Either you have no brain or you are a troll. I think both.

Mighty good。

All shackles are off for Shanghai developing into an international fiance and tradecentre。:D

The fact that some of these HKers are protesting shows that other cities are taking over their position as the financial hub of the region.

All these protests and farce are not even about democracy, its only about economy. These HKers are hating because other cities are rising up to take over them. Their rule under britain showed that HKers are only interesed in money and fame, not "freedom and democracy" as some western propaganda makes it out to be.

Last edited:
Hong Kong is still the part of China, nobody can change it.
The vote is useless.

Mighty good。

Yet you still wrote the title of your thread as "HK votes for democracy - china pissed." Either you have no brain or you are a troll. I think both.

The fact that some of these HKers are protesting shows that other cities are taking over their position as the financial hub of the region.

All these protests and farce are not even about democracy, its only about economy. These HKers are hating because other cities are rising up to take over them. Their rule under britain showed that HKers are only interesed in money and fame, not "freedom and democracy" as some western propaganda makes it out to be.

Hong Kong's early economic prosperity comes from the fact that it was the only link between PRC and the rest of the world for a long period of time. Before the founding of PRC, Hong Kong was, for the longest time, a fishing village. Nowadays with multiple other connections available, Hong Kong's monopoly is gone and not ever going to come back. Let's face it, it would be rather hard for Hong Kong to compete with Shanghai. which simply has more people and more space.

Yet you still wrote the title of your thread as "HK votes for democracy - china pissed." Either you have no brain or you are a troll. I think both.....

Go back and read my post # 23 sloooooowly so that it sinks in. HOLY F*CK !! Where do these 'people' come from ? :bad:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom