What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

How effective are they?
Very in my experiences, it relieves ache against 風濕 , i've seen some use fire but the one i have only use vacuum pump. Bruises are temporary, will disappear after a few days

Very in my experiences, it relieves ache against 風濕 , i've seen some use fire but the one i have only use vacuum pump. Bruises are temporary, will disappear after a few days

Haha. Are you an acupuncturist ? Do you also do Chinese massage?

Bearded Hong Kong protester tortured by officers in dark corner
View attachment 136622

Why the emphasis on the man's beard? Who cares? Was he maltreated purposely because of his beard?

Why the emphasis on the man's beard? Who cares? Was he maltreated purposely because of his beard?
Maybe because he looks so nice, not like the masked zionist Al Qaeda democrats or the zionist ukrainian nazis

The Ferguson case is not isolated and the matter does not end there on removal of the policeman. After Ferguson, there were several similar cases involving racial brutality in NYC, St Louis and LA.

The whole fiasco reflected a deep-rooted bigotry underlying in a democratic country which prides itself on democracy since your founding father established it.

What the most horrifying is, when viewing from the points of foreigners, your country has been, by overt or covert actions, by active propaganda or through the most barbaric manner, trying to change the way of governance of another sovereignty country or to overthrow the foreign government by brute force once and for all. In order to achieve your selfish aims, you have created a terrifying legacy of human sufferings and bloodbath in the name of democracy.:frown::bad:

If this is not a plain conduct of global terrorism and dictationship, what is? :dirol:

Also, I have pointed out to you that there are many democracies that have failed their people.:tdown::angry:

You are advocating democracy. Democracy is not the only system which "helps protect the people in such within the rules of law and limits the power of government officials." A benevolent government, in whatever kind of system, will do the job just as good or better like some emperors in our ancient dynasties.

I am all along saying the change for a politcal system takes time and should be gradual and not be drastic. Thank goodness it seems you are convinced at last. ;)

So anyone who supports the "HK students in protests" is wrong because these bunch of "student-turned-criminals" want an immediate change in the system to democracy by one-man-one-vote for the election of HK's CE at all costs which include using road blockades, creating mayhems and causing great disruption of social livelihoods. :tdown::nono:

See more photos here for yourselves
Hong Kong: Tear gas and clashes at democracy protest

India is a miserable "democracy" in tatters :o:8-) No one wants to copy that.

Thank you for you reply.:cheesy:
Picking Death Over Eviction

By IAN JOHNSON
SEPTEMBER 8, 2013

Over the past five years, at least 39 farmers have resorted to this drastic form of protest. The figures, pieced together from Chinese news reports and human rights organizations, are a stark reminder of how China’s new wave of urbanization is at times a violent struggle between a powerful state and stubborn farmers — a top-down project that is different from the largely voluntary migration of farmers to cities during the 1980s, ’90s and 2000s.

Besides the self-immolations, farmers have killed themselves by other means to protest land expropriation. One Chinese nongovernmental organization, the Civil Rights and Livelihood Watch, reported that in addition to 6 self-immolations last year, 15 other farmers killed themselves. Others die when they refuse to leave their property: last year, a farmer in the southern city of Changsha who would not yield was run over by a steamroller, and last month, a 4-year-old girl in Fujian Province was struck and killed by a bulldozer while her family tried to stop an attempt to take their land.

Amid the turmoil, the government is debating new policies to promote urbanization. A plan to speed up urbanization was supposed to have been unveiled earlier this year, but it has been delayed over concerns that the move to cities is already stoking social tensions. New measures are also being contemplated to increase rural residents’ property rights.

Read full article here:

http://nytimes.com/2013/09/09/world/asia/as-chinese-farmers-fight-for-homes-suicide-is-ultimate-protest.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Picking Death Over Eviction

By IAN JOHNSON
SEPTEMBER 8, 2013

Over the past five years, at least 39 farmers have resorted to this drastic form of protest. The figures, pieced together from Chinese news reports and human rights organizations, are a stark reminder of how China’s new wave of urbanization is at times a violent struggle between a powerful state and stubborn farmers — a top-down project that is different from the largely voluntary migration of farmers to cities during the 1980s, ’90s and 2000s.

Besides the self-immolations, farmers have killed themselves by other means to protest land expropriation. One Chinese nongovernmental organization, the Civil Rights and Livelihood Watch, reported that in addition to 6 self-immolations last year, 15 other farmers killed themselves. Others die when they refuse to leave their property: last year, a farmer in the southern city of Changsha who would not yield was run over by a steamroller, and last month, a 4-year-old girl in Fujian Province was struck and killed by a bulldozer while her family tried to stop an attempt to take their land.

Amid the turmoil, the government is debating new policies to promote urbanization. A plan to speed up urbanization was supposed to have been unveiled earlier this year, but it has been delayed over concerns that the move to cities is already stoking social tensions. New measures are also being contemplated to increase rural residents’ property rights.

Read full article here:

http://nytimes.com/2013/09/09/world/asia/as-chinese-farmers-fight-for-homes-suicide-is-ultimate-protest.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I have no problem in admitting there are areas where we should get improvement. We are getting better on these scores by the day
If we have to compare with the "great" americans, you are just another black kettle
If you want to talk about Indian democracy, here you are:

India has highest number of suicides in the world: WHO
2012: India has highest child mortality rate in the world
Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BBC News - Indian farmers and suicide: How big is the problem?

Both USA and india claim themselves as the greatest country and the greatest democracy :bad::tdown::fie::dirol:

Do you know Monsanto - an democratic America company? What wrongs have it done to the world that have led to great misery to the farmers?:(8-) :coffee:

Last edited:
As I said earlier, the criminal would have been lying dead in the government's morgue right now if he was in USA doing the same thing
He should be thankful for the HK police :undecided:

How effective are they?

So that's Chinese style democracy applied to HK? punishment without statement by court in dark corner by polices ?

I hesitate to have a try when I saw the bruising circular marks
Now next time I may try to have the treatment after an exhausting exercise. :-):enjoy:

I have no problem in admitting there are areas where we should get improvement. We are getting better on these scores by the day
If we have to compare with the "great" americans, you are just another black kettle
If you want to talk about Indian democracy, here you are:

India has highest number of suicides in the world: WHO
2012: India has highest child mortality rate in the world
Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BBC News - Indian farmers and suicide: How big is the problem?

Both USA and india claim themselves as the greatest country and the greatest democracy :bad::tdown::fie::dirol:

Do you know Monsanto - an democratic America company? What wrongs have it done to the world that have led to great misery to the farmers?:(8-) :coffee:
I believe most American are with you on your view of Monsanto.:(

Millions March Against Monsanto Calling for Boycott of GMOs » EcoWatch

Monsanto |
China

don't derail the topic. That's bruise is from hitting by officers not treatment.

Here the pic exposing Ken Tsang (the alleged victim) was seen throwing "mysterious liquid" onto the police before they pounced on him and the alleged beaten up

20141016025528496.jpg

a03a.jpg

Last edited:
Here the pic exposing Ken Tsang (the alleged victim) was seen throwing "mysterious liquid" onto the police before they pounced on him and the alleged beaten up

1. It's water
2. He was beaten after handcuffed

Back
Top Bottom