What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Close down the British embassy/consulate in Hong Kong and kick out any British individual/organization/company/media that engages in anti-China activities.

Britain is a weak and irrelevant country, no needed to give it any respect whatsoever.

Their economy is tiny, their military is beyond a joke, they have little to no political power.

Britain is not a global power, its barely a regional power.

China should swat that insignificant country aside like a fly :coffee:

if vietnam has china's military we vietnamese would rule east asia. china does not know how to exert power like us. we easily can take over all of mekong delta now in our state.
china is like a paper origami dragon.

US calls bribery as 'lobbying'.
China calls bribery as corruption.

US has legalised corruption. US is without a shadow of a doubt the most corrupt developed country on earth.

There is more differences inside the communist party of China between different factions than there is between the Republicans and Democratic parties in the US.

US corruption is systemic. Hence cannot be prevented or reformed without a deep change in the political culture. But, take out the money factor in the US politics, you will end up with chaos and anarchy. Money and private interests are what keep the system running.

US corruption is systemic. Hence cannot be prevented or reformed without a deep change in the political culture. But, take out the money factor in the US politics, you will end up with chaos and anarchy. Money and private interests are what keep the system running.

Exactly.

The American regime knows its vulnerability, so it uses its vast propaganda machine to drive up jingoism and brainwash its people about foreign 'threats'.
That's all to distract the population from the staggering corruption in US politics and keep the system running as you said.

US calls bribery as 'lobbying'.

US has legalised corruption. US is without a shadow of a doubt the most corrupt developed country on earth.

Please back this up with say a comparison with China. I can say "China is easily the most corrupt government that ever existed in the history of the universe."....and not back it up.

You are just going off due to my Triad thing.

Lool i thought some Chinese members here said we have no influence over Hong Kong, only the U.S does?:lol:

He doesn't know that we have wayyy more influence in Hong Kong than even our former child the U.S.:D:P
Anway coming back to topic, Nothing gives us the right to get involve in U.K affairs, but we do nonettheless, because its geo politics. You try to gain as much leverage as you can from something in other to be able to bargain better in another aspect during negotiations with your adversary. I have already said it before, i dont know why Chinese members here, keep whinning about our/U.S involvement. Its geo politics and that's howit goes, whether you like it or not, if you are weak can't act as we do, then you have only yourself to blame not us. As i said before, cry for your weakness not for others strength.:dirol:
Anyway i won't repaet myself too much, i already discuss this alot in a similar threat on here. So in short, we will keep getting involve becasue we can and its serve our interests.:agree:
Note im talking about our government not me personally, of course i dont have anything to do with it, couldn't care less about what happens to a nation that is farrr way from me at the other corner of the world.:bounce:

well it doesnt really matter now, seeing how you are influenced by your former child
( after stripped all your colonies and commonwealth, and technologies. )
You do nonetheless because UK is struggling to matter in world politics, most of your former children play a larger role now in geopolitics anyways, we honestly don't care about your influence in Hong Kong that much just as India and Pakistan don't care that much.

Hong Kong protest leader Benny Tai is sponsored by US NGO 'National Democratic Institution'

Back
Top Bottom