What's new

China holds massive military parade

You actually without knowing posting material are supporting my claim.India with so many short comings is still in the disputed land ,and China with all the positive things has not done anything on the ground to remove the Indian troops,not that dsnt look a confident nation or army ,does it :china:
India is still in Donglang because the poor Indians don't know what to do.
India cannot withdraw and lose face resulting in BJP losing the elections next year.
India also cannot stay in Chinese territory too long or else their bums get burned.
India is now anxiously awaiting for China to decide when to strike at them.
India is now in a dilemma to find a good time to withdraw before border war starts.
That's why there is so much drama over at Indian TV debates and media keep repeating Chinese warnings.
Modi most probably need lots of sleeping pills to be able to sleep.
. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

LOL, you don't have to rush to accept defeat. All you need to know is that the India army is vulnerable.;)
The outcome of the war will not change, so don't worry. What worries me now is whether the Indians will say "Chinese attack to India" this time:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol for us to say anything first China has to grow balls and do something on the ground ,all we have been seeing is only talk and no action from China :haha:

India cannot withdraw and lose face resulting in BJP losing the elections next year.
India also cannot stay in Chinese territory too long or else their bums get burned.
India is now in a dilemma to find a good time to withdraw before border war starts.
That's why there is so much drama over at Indian TV debates and media keep repeating Chinese warnings.
India is at Dokalam because Chinese Don;t have balls .. and all that WE WAR WE WAR has painted China is a corner that it wants to get out of quickly but they are struggling. So until China has balls to fire a bullet at Indian positions.. its China that is losing out this game of who blinks first....

what is shown here by china is made perfect simply because of arms embargo since 1989 by western nations hence everything done from drawing board.

The more you try to destroy us chinese, the more we push back.

We dont give up, this is the chinese blood of who we are.

China, Taiwan, Hong kong or Singapore, the chinese dragon is found thriving through Asia and making ourselves known.

Chinese gone through 2 wars with japan, british, usa, vietnam, french, russia and india.

there is nothing that can intimiate the indomitable chinese spirit, no matter how big the demons are.

With this in mind, and in our soul, every chinese engineer strive to make military hardware that is thus indigenous and world class, never a repeat of sino-japanese war where rape of nanking occured.

India can never top china in military strength because they have no spirit of self reliance and grit to make things happen.

Neither do they have war memories so near, so acute and close to their heart.

India only know how to take short cut.

This is why PLA will always prevail against IAF

@wanglaokan
@cnleio @Han Warrior

The news said that the average age of designers and engineers are 30+. The chief designer of J20 is only 55.
This is really very scary for Chinese enemies.

You actually without knowing posting material are supporting my claim.India with so many short comings is still in the disputed land ,and China with all the positive things has not done anything on the ground to remove the Indian troops,not that dsnt look a confident nation or army ,does it :china:

An otter bit a sleeping tiger's tail, the tiger did nothing; the otter thought "what a cowardly animal, look how brave I am""I truely love myslelf, so fearless, dare to challenge anyone in my way"... then the otter took the second bite ... let‘s figure out what happened next

Lol for us to say anything first China has to grow balls and do something on the ground ,all we have been seeing is only talk and no action from China :haha:
LOL I thought you would say —— we would win the war against China.
But the reality is that India can't even make cannon!!

But your enemies seem different.:lol:

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

India is still in the disputed site because Chinese don't know what to do.
India is not moving an inch,what more can India do it's more than 40 days and someone needs to grow a pair and that's not India as we are already there and have said won't withdraw.

Weather India makes anything or not... the fact of the matter... Chinese generals have no balls to attack India ...all this Propogandu and ranting by Chinese warning Ministry has been on for more than 50 days now...

Got Balls... Attack...

An otter bit a sleeping tiger's tail, the tiger did nothing; the otter thought "what a cowardly animal, look how brave I am""I truely love myslelf, so fearless, dare to challenge anyone in my way"... then the otter took the second bite ... let‘s figure out what happened next
The problem is puppy and it's cheerleaders think it a tiger ,thats not our problem is it .

Weather India makes anything or not... the fact of the matter... Chinese generals have no balls to attack India ...all this Propogandu and ranting by Chinese warning Ministry has been on for more than 50 days now...

Got Balls... Attack...
Don't worry, bro.
I remember the last time (1962) China tolerated for 3 years. Not too long this time... But it seems the outcome will not change.

Bro, either you are stupid or pretending to be one ,I know last few days have been hard on you guys ,India has already taken the initiative and it's there in the disputed territory,it's china which has to do something to change the status,your or your country rants has not helped in the last 40 days

The problem is puppy and it's cheerleaders think it a tiger ,thats not our problem is it .

No hurry, baby, no hurry. Before the 1962 war, the tiger tolerated the otter for over two years. It's amusing to see a small animal jumping up and down, thinking it is the King of the Jungle. This is just hilarious

Bro, either you are stupid or pretending to be one ,I know last few days have been hard on you guys ,India has already taken the initiative and it's there in the disputed territory,it's china which has to do something to change the status,your or your country rants has not helped in the last 40 days
An agricultural country —— a morbid war fever. My advice, bro, is do not rush to accept defeat.

It's very easy for China to cut off Indian heads, so why bother?

No hurry, baby, no hurry. Before the 1962 war, the tiger tolerated the otter for over two years. It's amusing to see a small animal jumping up and down, thinking it is the King of the Jungle. This is just hilarious
Ok good ,if you believe your tiger will grow balls someday,do quote me what it actually grows a pair.

Don't worry, bro.
I remember the last time (1962) China tolerated for 3 years. Not too long this time... But it seems the outcome will not change.
I also remember 1967.. when Chinese used loud speakers and fake march towards India posts ... to scare Indian soldiers... and how Indian forces blasted Chinese assess out of India terriroty... Things have changed... and Chinese Military leadership Knows that.... If they had balls... they would have fired first bullet by now... go and find their balls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom