What's new

China holds massive military parade

Chinese armored units and airforce looks pretty modernised and impressive, but i cannot say same thing about their infantry units, they don't even have night vision sights on the rifles. In my opinion China still needs 4-5 more years to finish modernisation of their whole armed forces.

It is absurd to think basic combat PLA unit has no night fighting equipment and abilities.

Then what makes you confident that INDIAN history books tell you the true story?
I don't need any history book to tell me the story. I live in the state where the 1987 conflict is supposed to have taken place, tell me your side of the story or GTFO and stop bothering me.

It is absurd to think basic combat PLA unit has no night fighting equipment and abilities.

You can use night vision goggles to detect the enemy target, but it won't be useful to use it as a weapon sight since it doesn't have stable connection point on the rifle. I found this btw;

qbz-95-500-10.jpg

This should be standard in army.

I don't need any history book to tell me the story. I live in the state where the 1987 conflict is supposed to have taken place, tell me your side of the story or GTFO and stop bothering me.

But you were not in the 1987 battle yourself, right? So what you get is just second-hand information interpreted for India’s benefits. How can you be so sure? I watched an interview with Chinese soldiers who fought the 1987 battle, they say during the stand-off, Indian solders fired the first shot and a Chinese sergeant was seriously injured, then the battle bagan. This is my version of story, believe it or not.

You can use night vision goggles to detect the enemy target, but it won't be useful to use it as a weapon sight since it doesn't have stable connection point on the rifle. I found this btw;

qbz-95-500-10.jpg

This should be standard in army.

True, this kind of equipment is rare in PLA Army. Too expensive. And in recent years, most of PLA's budget was invested in Navy and Air Force, Army‘s budget has been tight.

But you were not in the 1987 battle yourself, right? So what you get is just second-hand information interpreted for India’s benefits. How can you be so sure? I watched an interview with Chinese soldiers who fought the 1987 battle, they say during the stand-off, Indian solders fired the first shot and a Chinese sergeant was seriously injured, then the battle bagan. This is my version of story, believe it or not.
What an embarrassment you are to your countrymen. It is perfectly alright if you don't know about something, you can always learn and get better. I don't know much about defense related technical stuffs, so i joined this forum among other things to know more about it. That doesn't mean that i will poke my nose into every subject i have scant idea of and end up making a fool of myself.

This kind of attitude will take you nowhere in life.

What an embarrassment you are to your countrymen. It is perfectly alright if you don't know about something, you can always learn and get better. I don't know much about defense related technical stuffs, so i joined this forum among other things to know more about it. That doesn't mean that i will poke my nose into every subject i have scant idea of and end up making a fool of myself.

This kind of attitude will take you nowhere in life.

The embarrassment is not mine, but yours. You neither talked directly about the topic (1987 conflict) nor provided any evidence that can sustain your views, but endless personal attacks. Is this a typical Indian way of communication? Fine,I believe there must be someone in India can reason with, but obviously you are not in the same league.

Last edited:
The embarrassment is not mine, but yours. You neither talked directly about the topic (1987 conflict) nor provide any evidence that can sustain your views, but endless personal attacks. Is this a typical Indian way of communication? Fine,I believe there must be someone in India can reason with, but obviously you are not in the same league.
Can't you freaking see i am offering you a damn chance to correct yourself, use the time you are wasting here to consult books, talk to your parents perhaps if you are really a Chinese or at least consult the damn internet..

Can't you freaking see i am offering you a damn chance to correct yourself, use the time you are wasting here to consult books, talk to your parents perhaps if you are really a Chinese or at least consult the damn internet..

Typical Indian, again .... LoL

I don‘t to talk with you anymore, let's keep this forum quiet, OK? Indian gentleman

Last edited:
The Indian Army allow you to go to the middle of the conflict zone to check out what is happening there.
You must be a big shot or a big liar.

真希望印度有胆量开先开第一枪
I really hope that India has the guts to first open the first shot

Why India shoot the first shot matter anymore? They are inside your territory illegally. A land that they don't even have a claim. It's an invasion already. You have the right to shoot, capture, and even kill them. Because it's inside your land.

True, this kind of equipment is rare in PLA Army. Too expensive. And in recent years, most of PLA's budget was invested in Navy and Air Force, Army‘s budget has been tight.

Also the rocket force and cyber army. However, the army has harvested the technology of the N3 which is 100 times more powerful than the TNT, so they also deserve some recognition.

Not at all impressive.

Still waiting on the Chinese to back up their bluster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom