What's new

China holds massive military parade

I hope this gives some confidence to the chinese to do something to remove the Indians from the disputed land.

I hope these are real unlike 2 weeks ago when they showed the old clips and claimed they are conducting live fire in Tibet.

You can send a good signal by firing a bullet, not by showing something in your hometown.
Our army set up 90 parade, and India's narcissism has nothing to do.

I hope this gives some confidence to the chinese to do something to remove the Indians from the disputed land.

I hope these are real unlike 2 weeks ago when they showed the old clips and claimed they are conducting live fire in Tibet.
The Chinese army has no sense of honor over India. India is a soft persimmon.

1397622163435-jpg.415068

Coming soon to Indian bunkers in Doklam! I have never seen anything thing like this before anywhere in the world. Not even in Nazi Germany, who were best in dramatic show of power. This is not your run of the mill national day parade. Clear message to India. Indians are getting a little arrogant. Chinese will take their time but will hit back unless Indians withdraw. The only thing missing was motorcycle stunts, because thats the only thing Indians are impressed by on parades.

Last edited:
I have to say, the parade is rather impressive. India's annual military parade really pales in comparison... Could this parade also be a signal to India? Did the Chinese president call India an 'invading enemy' in his speech to the troops?

Doklam standoff: Did Chinese President Xi Jinping just call India an invading enemy?

Chinese president Xi Jinping calls for stronger PLA to defeat 'all invading enemies', safeguard peace

High-definition video of the parade

Of course it is a signal specially made organised for India's benefit in outer Mongolia. As far from India as you can get. The fact that this would have been prepared for for many many months and surprisingly and coincidently falls on the formation of the 90th anniversary of the formation of the peoples army are incidental factoids.

Yes Yes a special message specially organised for India.

PDF morons

Last edited:
what is shown here by china is made perfect simply because of arms embargo since 1989 by western nations hence everything done from drawing board.

The more you try to destroy us chinese, the more we push back.

We dont give up, this is the chinese blood of who we are.

China, Taiwan, Hong kong or Singapore, the chinese dragon is found thriving through Asia and making ourselves known.

Chinese gone through 2 wars with japan, british, usa, vietnam, french, russia and india.

there is nothing that can intimiate the indomitable chinese spirit, no matter how big the demons are.

With this in mind, and in our soul, every chinese engineer strive to make military hardware that is thus indigenous and world class, never a repeat of sino-japanese war where rape of nanking occured.

India can never top china in military strength because they have no spirit of self reliance and grit to make things happen.

Neither do they have war memories so near, so acute and close to their heart.

India only know how to take short cut.

This is why PLA will always prevail against IAF

@wanglaokan
@cnleio @Han Warrior

Last edited:
Punny India should run in the lap of its sugardaddy the uncle Sam after watching this.

Very impressive.
No, we are not impressed. You have to do more. That's not enough. As we have massive stock of missiles , tanks and manpower.
Plz stop this cheerleading. Have some shame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom