What's new

China holds massive military parade

If PLA want to take action. Early August or mid August is the last chance. After that when September arrived with winter. Which will impact a lot of stuff.

yes we are no good at all. and you are the first one to get this. but still those who are good (without fighting a war since last 3 decades) dont dare to attack us.

And those who dared to attack us got a bloody nose and hiding in their madarsa now.

Don‘t be so arrogant. China never fears war with any enemy. In 1950s China dare to fight with the USA and other 16 UN Command forces in Korea; In 1962, China fought China-Hindu War; During 1955-1975, China supported Vietnam to win the war against the USA; In 1968, China battled with the Soviet Union over a disputed island; In 1979,China fought with Vietnam and reclaimed all occupied land.... ... do you think today’s Hindustan stronger than the USA and the former Soviet Union? It is China's tradition or philosophy to "tolerate hardly, wait patiently, and strike back harshly and unexpectedly". Don't mistake China's tolerance as cowardice. An otter should not believe it is stronger than a sleeping tiger.

Well, we're receiving very different info from our home press. In China, it is India bullying Bhutan, also Nepal. And a Bhutan delegation to China (in the name of business and cultural exchange) told the Chinese that India controls Bhutan's diplomacy, economy and transportation. So far Bhutan is forbidden by Hindustan from building diplomatic relations with UN permanent nations like USA, Russia, UK, France and China. Bhutan delegates said they want to ink an agreement with China over territory and finanlly set up diplomatic relationship.
Perhaps you will say "what a shameless propoganda rubbish", but I have to say, don’t believe your government and media's statement eaily. Every country wants to make itself innocent and a shining example of justice. The true story of Bhutan and Donglang (you call it Doklam) is hard to know. Don't jump to the conclusion.

you are story is totally Different from rest of the world, read different News and different region News so you will come to know the truth,

Nepal and Bhutan are friendly with India till china plans OBOR and planed to invest in the country, china has no Diplomatic relation to between nepal and bhutan before OBOR, it was and now we are supplying petrol and Power supplying and invest in infra Project to them, now after china planed to invest in both country they taken U turn
before OBOR china not invested in both country,

China not even helped any country in the region except sending some relief material to them when they faced crises like earth quake, flood or any natural disaster, it's India who helped from day 1 when they faced any Problem

also India giving credit line to them with 1% interest or below 1% for some cases, not like china with 6% or 10%
giving loan to them with high interest rate with high amount will turn them in to bankrupt like sri langa and china will control the place same as sri langa port and other place where they invested

More ever i am not a person like chinese people, if i read some news then i will search in the internet and read different news in different region and then only i will come to conclusion

I daily seen war Barking news in Global times and

You know nothing about Chinese people's mainstream thinking. Most of the Chinese never want to battle with India, because we know one simple fact: once the war started, both China and India wouldn't stop easily due to pride and honor; this means lots of blood and death. This will be a no-win game for both China and India.
Who will be the winner? First the USA, who will laugh happily because finally a country causes trouble against China and it is a good opportunity to sell more weapons to India; this will be a thousand-million-dollar deal. Second, Japan, who will happilly see China moving its focus and millitary forces from East China Sea to Tibet frontline, and a good chance to occupy a bigger share of the Indian market in which China has gained much ground.
What will be left to China and India? Mothers grieving over their sons' dead bodies, shattered economy, loss of vast amount of money which should have been invested in people's welfare, and the failure of a country's ambition.

I think that's why we lost our territory to Indian. How about just give back all the land claimed by Indian to Indian. We'll live in peace for ever. :cheesy:

I think that's why we lost our territory to Indian. How about just give back all the land claimed by Indian to Indian. We'll live in peace for ever. :cheesy:

Bro, this is not what I meant, ours is ours. I just want to say, no country should war easilly.

Don‘t be so arrogant. China never fears war with any enemy. In 1950s China dare to fight with the USA and other 16 UN Command forces in Korea; In 1962, China fought China-Hindu War; During 1955-1975, China supported Vietnam to win the war against the USA; In 1968, China battled with the Soviet Union over a disputed island; In 1979,China fought with Vietnam and reclaimed all occupied land.... ... do you think today’s Hindustan stronger than the USA and the former Soviet Union? It is China's tradition or philosophy to "tolerate hardly, wait patiently, and strike back harshly and unexpectedly". Don't mistake China's tolerance as cowardice. An otter should not believe it is stronger than a sleeping tiger.
You are an Idiot, with a big I. Every sane person and nation fear war, except perhaps you-know-who-all.

a signal to satisfy her ego, india is too big too handle :cheesy::woot::welcome:

you are story is totally Different from rest of the world, read different News and different region News so you will come to know the truth,

Nepal and Bhutan are friendly with India till china plans OBOR and planed to invest in the country, china has no Diplomatic relation to between nepal and bhutan before OBOR, it was and now we are supplying petrol and Power supplying and invest in infra Project to them, now after china planed to invest in both country they taken U turn
before OBOR china not invested in both country,

China not even helped any country in the region except sending some relief material to them when they faced crises like earth quake, flood or any natural disaster, it's India who helped from day 1 when they faced any Problem

also India giving credit line to them with 1% interest or below 1% for some cases, not like china with 6% or 10%
giving loan to them with high interest rate with high amount will turn them in to bankrupt like sri langa and china will control the place same as sri langa port and other place where they invested

More ever i am not a person like chinese people, if i read some news then i will search in the internet and read different news in different region and then only i will come to conclusion

I daily seen war Barking news in Global times and

Not true, I also have info from different sources (including Indian news websites, but I firmly believe you never read articles from Chinese sources). Every one is inclined to believing his country is innocant and great. I have to say you know almost nothing about the true China, especially what it is actually doing in Nepal, Sri Langa and Maldives. Maybe it is wise to learn from Indians studying and living in China (we have many Indians here), to know the true China, not the one that Indian or Western media want you to believe.

No, we are not impressed. You have to do more. That's not enough. As we have massive stock of missiles , tanks and manpower.
Plz stop this cheerleading. Have some shame.

You are rats infront of such firepower. Hell Pakistan got more then enough to knock you out.

What Cheerleading sunny boy? We are their strategic partners. Be assured all our moves and theirs will be coordinated, leading to mutual benefits.

Chinese armored units and airforce looks pretty modernised and impressive, but i cannot say same thing about their infantry units, they don't even have night vision sights on the rifles. In my opinion China still needs 4-5 more years to finish modernisation of their whole armed forces.

You are an Idiot, with a big I. Every sane person and nation fear war, except perhaps you-know-who-all.

No personal attack, OK? I meant when war is inevitable, when our territorial integrity and core insterests seriously damaged, we go to war no matter who the enemy is. Many Indians believe Chins fears the Mighty Hindustan and dare not to strike back. This is just hilarious.

Not true, I also have info from different sources (including Indian news websites, but I firmly believe you never read articles from Chinese sources). Every one is inclined to believing his country is innocant and great. I have to say you know almost nothing about the true China, especially what it is actually doing in Nepal, Sri Langa and Maldives. Maybe it is wise to learn from Indians studying and living in China (we have many Indians here), to know the true China, not the one that Indian or Western media want you to believe.

Do you believe i never or not read news in China news agency, i daily read GT news and from today en.people.cn also

also i have seen news about India in GT some times it's quite surprise for me when they appraised India for achieving Mars Mission and our space program and IT sector growth and their invest plan in India,

But truth is something different in the real life, china is asking to respect their sovereignty in the boarder but they never respect our sovereignty in Azad Kashmir, they are changing the status Azad Kashmir to Pakistan in the name of Economic cooperaion between them,

and Blocking Indian Companies to invest in china like Indian IT company and power sector

It's just an example i am giving but there is More in the real

No personal attack, OK? I meant when war is inevitable, when our territorial integrity and core insterests seriously damaged, we go to war no matter who the enemy is. Many Indians believe Chins fears the Mighty Hindustan and dare not to strike back. This is just hilarious.
First of all our country is called India or Bharat, there is no Hindustan or Han-land..Also your kinds are referred to as Chinese not Chins. You must have been dwelling in a cave until now.

We Indians very well know that we are dealing with a superior force here. You don't have to threaten us everyday to drive that point home.

We will never be the aggressor that's the Indian way. You will have to fire the first shot, but once you do that you will face the combined wrath of a billion Indians. And you wouldn't want that,will you?

First of all our country is called India or Bharat, there is no Hindustan or Han-land..Also your kinds are referred to as Chinese not Chins. You must have been dwelling in a cave until now.

We Indians very well know that we are dealing with a superior force here. You don't have to threaten us everyday to drive that point home.

We will never be the aggressor that's the Indian way. You will have to fire the first shot, but once you do that you will face the combined wrath of a billion Indians. And you wouldn't want that,will you?

Quite interesting , Indians never fire the first shot? This is absurd! Go to find some facts about the 1987 China-India conflict

Do you believe i never or not read news in China news agency, i daily read GT news and from today en.people.cn also

also i have seen news about India in GT some times it's quite surprise for me when they appraised India for achieving Mars Mission and our space program and IT sector growth and their invest plan in India,

But truth is something different in the real life, china is asking to respect their sovereignty in the boarder but they never respect our sovereignty in Azad Kashmir, they are changing the status Azad Kashmir to Pakistan in the name of Economic cooperaion between them,

and Blocking Indian Companies to invest in china like Indian IT company and power sector

It's just an example i am giving but there is More in the real

Don't take "Azad Kashmir" as your land for granted. This is a land administered by Pakistan. I think China have done enough to India. As is known to all, China regards Pakistan as brother; but China never said Jammu and South Kashmir not belonging to India. In Chinese history books and maps, the entire Kashmir is colored in pale to show our neutral stance (noted "Pakistan-India Disputed Area"). Don’t you think this is kind of respect? CPEC is an economic project, no political purpose. India can also join in if you want. Unfortunately you always think about China's moves in a wrong way.
The entire South Asia is in the "Belt and Road" project, except India and your puppet Bhutan. You'll miss many opportunities because of unnecessary doubts.

Quite interesting , Indians never fire the first shot? This is absurd! Go to find some facts about the 1987 China-India conflict

Don't take "Azad Kashmir" as your land for granted. This is a land administered by Pakistan. I think China have done enough to India. As is known to all, China regards Pakistan as brother; but China never said Jammu and South Kashmir not belonging to India. In Chinese history books and maps, the entire Kashmir is colored in pale to show our neutral stance (noted "Pakistan-India Disputed Area"). Don’t you think this is kind of respect? CPEC is an economic project, no political purpose. India can also join in if you want. Unfortunately you always think about China's moves in a wrong way.
The entire South Asia is in the "Belt and Road" project, except India and your puppet Bhutan. You'll miss many opportunities because of unnecessary doubts.

Yeah what about 1987, what does your PDF's 'Brief manual of contemporary history' book tell you? Do let us know.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom