What's new

China holds massive military parade

An agricultural country —— a morbid war fever. My advice, bro, is do not rush to accept defeat.

It's very easy for China to cut off Indian heads, so why bother?
If why bother now ,China should not have issued so many threats which have not worked ,now China is looking like a paper tiger ,we are there for more than 40 days now and will be there on future too ,China can take it's sweet time ,but till than no more rants .

If why bother now ,China should not have issued so many threats which have not worked ,now China is looking like a paper tiger ,we are there for more than 40 days now and will be there on future too ,China can take it's sweet time ,but till than no more rants .
Well, a country imports hundreds of billions of dollars of weapons every year, but it has only 10 days of arms stocks... This is news from agricultural countries.

Oh, the agricultural country is very powerful. It considers itself a superpower".:rofl::rofl::rofl::dance3:

7 has been a unlucky year for China ,67,87 so they don't want to do anything in 17,they are waiting for 18.:haha:
Like this? India propaganda that you defeated a nuclear weapon nation in 1967? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bbb74c3b-c728-47ee-94a4-98efc3c17c48.jpg

Oh, we beat the Soviet Union in 1969. Mao almost uses nuclear weapons because of the conflict in Chen-pao Island. So until the Soviet Union collapsed, Chen-pao Island still belonged to china.... So, India's lies go to hell. The fact is that the Indians raised the white flag to collect the bodies.:lol:

Like this? India propaganda that you defeated a nuclear weapon nation in 1967? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, we beat the Soviet Union in 1969. Mao almost uses nuclear weapons because of the conflict in Chen-pao Island. So until the Soviet Union collapsed, Chen-pao Island still belonged to china.... So, India's lies go to hell. The fact is that the Indians raised the white flag to collect the bodies.:lol:
When a Chinese troll start going off the track.. he has conceded defeat... because Chinese are not taught to concede defeat... that is not a part of their culture... they just blame the whole wide world for situation not getting ok or them... but accepting defeat is not a part of Chinese culture...

Ok find out if it's a female or male and then start cheerleading.it does look like a paper tiger to me from here

Fine fine, the tiger is paper, the otter is the King of Jungle. Are you satisfied?

So is it a propaganda that Indian troops are still there in the disputed land ,is it a propaganda that China has been only barking and has done nothing on the ground.

Fine fine, the tiger is paper, the otter is the King of Jungle. Does it satisfy you?
So you believe it's a tiger even if it's a paper one.

Despite of all the planes we crashed....I remember Chinese Warning Ministry has been issuing warnings for more than 50 day... followed by No balls to attack India ...Chinese type trolling will not help in a war.... if China thought they could win a war with India ... China would have started a war with India.
It's simple。 Because India is a war fanatic. Pursue expansionism. The concept of peace is not understood. So India has been in a state of turmoil.
So I think the outcome of the war between China and India will not change. Don't hurry.

It's simple。 Because India is a war fanatic. Pursue expansionism. The concept of peace is not understood. So India has been in a state of turmoil.
So I think the outcome of the war between China and India will not change. Don't hurry.
So a country that has been issuing war threats is not a war fanatic.. but a country that is helping its neighbor stand off against a Bully is a war fanatic country.... Chinese logic...

I believe it is a paper tiger, because an Indian said so. Jesus once said "Indian people are always right", "It is right to rape a woman, it is right to pee on the street, it is right to shit on the beach"
As I said earlier.. when a Chinese loses the argument .. the next action is to go off track and change their argument to something like this .....

India is still in the disputed site because Chinese don't know what to do.
India is not moving an inch,what more can India do it's more than 40 days and someone needs to grow a pair and that's not India as we are already there and have said won't withdraw.
Well in 1962 it was like 6 months before China struck, so please wait patiently and anxiously.
Your TV anchors are jumping up and down and your media keep repeating Chinese warnings people might mistake them to be Chinese News.
Obviously India is jittery over their dilemma and timid 56 inch is strangely silent.
In the meantime the world gets more time to realize that the villain is India.
While China peacefully give India more time to swallow their pride and withdraw in shame.
Surprisingly no words of support from India's friends, not even Bhutan that India is supposed to defend.
In fact Bhutan will be happy to get rid of this trouble maker that is India.

I think China is smart to let the Indians wait anxiously for when doomsday will come.
They had it easy in 1962 because India really thought China would not strike and so Nehru could sleep.
This time with 1962 humiliating defeat still fresh after 50 years, Modi is waiting restlessly and sleeplessly with nightmares.
Hoping for some help from the US on China to mutually withdraw, but alas the US so far is deafeningly silent in its support for its wannabee ally India.

Indians here also keep comforting themselves that nothing will happen.
Indians of course would like the tension to end quickly.
Poor Indians, its very tortuous to wait so many days for China to decide when to strike them down.
Pathetically funny but no war is still the best. :guns::guns::guns:

Well in 1962 it was like 6 months before China struck, so please wait patiently and anxiously.
Your TV anchors are jumping up and down and your media keep repeating Chinese warnings people might mistake them to be Chinese News.
Obviously India is jittery over their dilemma and timid 56 inch is strangely silent.
While China peacefully give India more time to swallow their pride and withdraw in shame.
Surprisingly no words of support from India's friends, not even Bhutan that India is supposed to defend.

I think China is smart to let the Indians wait anxiously for when doomsday will come.
They had it easy in 1962 because India really thought China would not strike and so Nehru could sleep.
This time with 1962 humiliating defeat still fresh after 50 years, Modi is waiting restlessly and sleeplessly with nightmares.
Hoping for some help from the US on China to mutually withdraw, but alas the US so far is deafeningly silent in its support for its wannabee ally India.

Poor Indians, its very tortuous to wait so many days for China to decide when to strike them down.

Bro, the deadline will be this November, after the 19th CPC National Congress 十九大. At the moment, let the otters jump.

Chinese Warning machinery on overdrive is not gong to win a war .. if you have found a pair of balls that belong to Chinese generals.. ask them to attack.. till that time ..STFU

Chinese Warning machinery on overdrive is not gong to win a war .. if you have found a pair of balls that belong to Chinese generals.. ask them to attack.. till that time ..STFU
Well keep comforting yourself like cowards do.
Cowards like to say "you do this, you do that".
I think China is smart as their warnings has succeeded in unnerving you and Indian soldiers as well.
Look at how you rant?
That's the sign of a coward.
attack me attack me attack me, on the keyboard, that's how cowards behave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom