What's new

China holds massive military parade

Well keep comforting yourself like cowards do.
Cowards like to say "you do this, you do that".
I think China is smart as their warnings has succeeded in unnerving you and Indian soldiers as well.
Look at how you rant?
That's the sign of a coward.
attack me attack me attack me, on the keyboard, that's how cowards behave.
Says someone trying to defend a country that has been ranting like a night owl .. trying to scare another country into submission....

Says someone trying to defend a country that has been ranting like a night owl .. trying to scare another country into submission....
I don't see the Chinese ranting.
Only Indian media shrilly repeating what China say this and what China say that.
And I see you howling like mad on your keyboard, attack me attack me attack me.
hahaha. Joker :dance3::dance3::dance3:

you tell us that you have enough to knock us out is what i hear on pdf daily. still you guys get kicked daily and hide under the table.

Dont waste my time Indian kid. Go and search the youtube. You will see how Pakistan army is raping Indian army on LOC.

You are living in a fool world kid.

You billion plus headless chickens are the last people to talk about logic and realities. Jog on son.

Well in 1962 it was like 6 months before China struck, so please wait patiently and anxiously.
Your TV anchors are jumping up and down and your media keep repeating Chinese warnings people might mistake them to be Chinese News.
Obviously India is jittery over their dilemma and timid 56 inch is strangely silent.
In the meantime the world gets more time to realize that the villain is India.
While China peacefully give India more time to swallow their pride and withdraw in shame.
Surprisingly no words of support from India's friends, not even Bhutan that India is supposed to defend.
In fact Bhutan will be happy to get rid of this trouble maker that is India.

I think China is smart to let the Indians wait anxiously for when doomsday will come.
They had it easy in 1962 because India really thought China would not strike and so Nehru could sleep.
This time with 1962 humiliating defeat still fresh after 50 years, Modi is waiting restlessly and sleeplessly with nightmares.
Hoping for some help from the US on China to mutually withdraw, but alas the US so far is deafeningly silent in its support for its wannabee ally India.

Indians here also keep comforting themselves that nothing will happen.
Indians of course would like the tension to end quickly.
Poor Indians, its very tortuous to wait so many days for China to decide when to strike them down.
Pathetically funny but no war is still the best. :guns::guns::guns:
Common bro it's more than 6 months since mayanmar bombed your people where bombed by then ,if you need more time with Myanmar,I am sure you will need more than 2 decades with India ,I am sure if CPC will be around till then to initiate a war

Very true. It's like somebody break into your home and you say: that's not enough, you need to slap me in the face first.

The truth is the communists take a very hard policy on its people but a very soft one towards outside. They are too afraid a large war will make the country unstable and finally bring them down. Today's China is very much unlike the China 30 years ago. Now the communists(Year, they still call themselves communists:cheesy:) are rich and have a close relationship with businessman and together they live a very luxury life. They don't dare to take the great risk to have a major war with it's west neighbor. So, people relax, nothing will happen around the Himalaya Mountains.:rolleyes1:
The politiburo and generals are discussing options for a big war, not like 1962 or 1979. It's not about teaching a lesson but more like will India be split up to erase this US pet? It will make map makers very happy.

Last edited:
Common bro it's more than 6 months since mayanmar bombed your people where bombed by then ,if you need more time with Myanmar,I am sure you will need more than 2 decades with India ,I am sure if CPC will be around till then to initiate a war
Myanmar is different.
Myanmar is friendly to China.
Myanmar allow China to lay pipelines across Myanmar to the ocean.
Myanmar buys a lot of Chinese arms.
So China believe when Myanmar explained that they made a mistake.
China is now helping Myanmar deal with their differences with their minorities which India got no ability to do so except to encourage war and conflict.
That's why many label India a war monger and imperialistic greedy land grabber having annexed countless small neighboring countries since independence in 1947.

Is it because the Chinese are so lenient with Myanmar that India thought they could get away with stealing China's land.
I think not, Indians made a big mistake this time.
No amount of lying that Bhutan ask India to intercede on their behalf will save India.
Doomsday coming, wait patiently and anxiously for it.
Tension at the border must be having a toll on your mental health as well as those soldiers on Donglang.

Only deranged people would want to wish conflict for your neighbors and your Modi must be lying when he professed friendship for Myanmar.

Our army set up 90 parade, and India's narcissism has nothing to do.

The Chinese army has no sense of honor over India. India is a soft persimmon.

1397622163435-jpg.415068

Was that sign captured in Korea? What does the sign say?

China shouldn't attempt to fight India when indian is prepared and wont let another sneaky attack of 1962.
You wont get any desirable outcome unless you bring in everything you got . Escalation can even lead to MADness.

More importantly china isn't Pakistan . For pakistan some Indian have emotional attachments including hindu punjabis and Sindhi , for chinese it's none .So never start a war where 99.5% of some 1.3Billion Indian will say kill the Fckuing Chinis.
Actually China gave India a lot of warning in 1962.
6 months of warning and India still lie that it is a sneaky attack.
Is this how you want to scare the Chinese to not attack India?
Don't think it will work.
Are you hinting to the Chinese not to kill so many Indians because the reverse is also true.
Unfortunately this is not 1962 and so not much chance for Indians to say anything to the Chinese before they get killed by missiles, rockets, bombs and shells which China make a lot of indigenously.
Poor Indians waiting anxiously for unknown timing for when doomsday will come.

Is this how you want to scare the Chinese to not attack India?
Don't think it will work.
Are you hinting to the Chinese not to kill so many Indians because the reverse is also true.
Unfortunately this is not 1962 and so not much chance for Indians to say anything to the Chinese before they get killed by missiles, rockets, bombs and shells which China make a lot of indigenously.
Poor Indians waiting anxiously for unknown timing for when doomsday will come.
You think imported bullets don't kill the Chinese .Good :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I don't see spectators around? Isn't there any public allowed to see the parade?

You think imported bullets don't kill the Chinese .Good
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
Don't bring bullets to a missile fight.

http://www.oneindia.com/india/whats-wrong-with-indias-nirbhay-cruise-missile-2457782.html
What’s wrong with India’s Nirbhay cruise missile?

Many Jawans will die needlessly from tonnes of missiles, rockets and bombs and shells raining on Indian targets continuously from China's huge stockpile and continuous local production.
Don't sacrifice the lives of soldiers based on false pride and false and nebulous territorial claims.

Back
Top Bottom