What's new

China holds massive military parade

Actually China gave India a lot of warning in 1962.
6 months of warning and India still lie that it is a sneaky attack.
Is this how you want to scare the Chinese to not attack India?
Don't think it will work.
Are you hinting to the Chinese not to kill so many Indians because the reverse is also true.
Unfortunately this is not 1962 and so not much chance for Indians to say anything to the Chinese before they get killed by missiles, rockets, bombs and shells which China make a lot of indigenously.
Poor Indians waiting anxiously for unknown timing for when doomsday will come.
Pathetic on those lol life's.

I don't see spectators around? Isn't there any public allowed to see the parade?
Not open to the public

I don't see spectators around? Isn't there any public allowed to see the parade?

This parade was held in a military training zone; civilians (except some journalists) are not allowed to enter

Chinese armored units and airforce looks pretty modernised and impressive, but i cannot say same thing about their infantry units, they don't even have night vision sights on the rifles. In my opinion China still needs 4-5 more years to finish modernisation of their whole armed forces.
I would say 5 years for the Reform and 10 years to replace those oldie with Gen 3/4 platforms, as for infantry and SF units,we will see a lot of changes in the next couple of years as well.:police:

Last edited:
Awesome. Only if china had a decent battle rifle instead of that plastic toy. Everything else was just mindblowing

But you were not in the 1987 battle yourself, right? So what you get is just second-hand information interpreted for India’s benefits. How can you be so sure? I watched an interview with Chinese soldiers who fought the 1987 battle, they say during the stand-off, Indian solders fired the first shot and a Chinese sergeant was seriously injured, then the battle bagan. This is my version of story, believe it or not.
Please tell more. I want to know.

Don't worry, bro.
I remember the last time (1962) China tolerated for 3 years. Not too long this time... But it seems the outcome will not change.
Wrong!

In 1959, PLA had killed nine Indian frontier policemen. There was no tolerance by Chinese.

Chinese have this habit of overlooking the inconvenient facts. One example is cited above. The other example is about China never helping Pakistan in times of need (read 1971 war). The excuse they give is that Pakistan-China friendship had not begun then. But the truth is Pakistan-China friendship began the day Pakistan ceded the Shaksgam Valley to Chinese.

Please tell more. I want to know.

Wrong!

In 1959, PLA had killed nine Indian frontier policemen. There was no tolerance by Chinese.

Chinese have this habit of overlooking the inconvenient facts. One example is cited above. The other example is about China never helping Pakistan in times of need (read 1971 war). The excuse they give is that Pakistan-China friendship had not begun then. But the truth is Pakistan-China friendship began the day Pakistan ceded the Shaksgam Valley to Chinese.
As we all know, lies exist in Indian genes and cultures.

India has always pursued expansionism and has pursued the "forward policy", It lasted almost 70 years. But when India failed. Indians will put the all responsibility onto others. Just like India's provocative China in 1959-1962 years. But the war was over. Indians claim that China is a sneak attack on India.

Awesome. Only if china had a decent battle rifle instead of that plastic toy. Everything else was just mindblowing
Unfortunately, arrogance requires strength support. But only illusions support India.

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

But what about your enemies?

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

Last edited:
Dont waste my time Indian kid. Go and search the youtube. You will see how Pakistan army is raping Indian army on LOC.
If it were true, why is Srinagar still in Indian hands?

You billion plus headless chickens are the last people to talk about logic and realities. Jog on son.
PA is raping IA, yet Srinagar is in Indian control. Pakistani logic.

As we all know, lies exist in Indian genes and cultures.

India has always pursued expansionism and has pursued the "forward policy", It lasted almost 70 years. But when India failed. Indians will put the all responsibility onto others. Just like India's provocative China in 1959-1962 years. But the war was over. Indians claim that China is a sneak attack on India.

Unfortunately, arrogance requires strength support. But only illusions support India.

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

But what about your enemies?

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen

Im not Indian. And I like china and its people. I just dnt like QBZ rifle.
Also, what does parade leader say when he goes by troops and what do they say in return????

Back
Top Bottom