What's new

China Hires As many as 300,000 Internet Trolls to make the Communist Party look good

Hey we deal with plenty of Chinese posters here playing up every anti-American story to the hilt. Just look at who posts those stories and the others that constantly reply to it making sure it is perpetually on the front page of the forums.

It is pretty obvious.

Somehow I have never met a Chinese on the internet who criticizes and disapproves of his country's government. How is that possible when even rich and successful countries like Sweden have people who have something negative to say about their government ?

It's very obvious.

Somehow I have never met a Chinese on the internet who criticizes and disapproves of his country's government. How is that possible when even rich and successful countries like Sweden have people who have something negative to say about their government ?

It's very obvious.
No body likes to spend a night at karagar :)

It's very obvious.

You never met that doesn't mean it never happened.
In terms of Chinese forum members,we do as we like.
It is hard to see the members obiviously criticize their nation in group.If you could find some,please give me some links.
Your Indian members always make sport of your country.I think you guys protect too much.
In addition,you'd better check the posts of the first page.There are a lot of posts which have to do with Chinese dispute with other nation and Chinese human right and stuffs.
If possible,you Indian members could start a topic which crticize your nation,your economy,your military,your human right,your ...your..and so on,I would rather to see how you criticize.

对互联网的规范是每个国家都在做的事情,对国家形象的宣传每个国家也都在做,同样大家都在做的事情,把主角换成中国,就把中国描述的丑陋不堪,为什么你们不审视调查下本国政府在这些方面都干了些什么?美国人在互联网安全上妖魔化中国那么多年,结果斯诺登一出全世界都知道,美国才是全世界最大的贼,这一点同样适用于论坛里这些自以为自己和自己国家是正义化身的网民!
明明可以保持清醒的,却非要睁着眼睛胡言乱语,这是多么扭曲的人格!

对互联网的规范是每个国家都在做的事情,对国家形象的宣传每个国家也都在做,同样大家都在做的事情,把主角换成中国,就把中国描述的丑陋不堪,为什么你们不审视调查下本国政府在这些方面都干了些什么?美国人在互联网安全上妖魔化中国那么多年,结果斯诺登一出全世界都知道,美国才是全世界最大的贼,这一点同样适用于论坛里这些自以为自己和自己国家是正义化身的网民!

Please, post in English. For not all of us are learned scholars of Hanzi.

This is an International Forum, afterall.

Xie Xie, Thank You.

Last edited:
What's karagar? Is it bad to spend the night there?
Prison. Now i dont know if you don't find it bad spending a night in their ,but for sure your friends wouldn't like to join you :D

Last edited:
Prison. Now i dont know if you don't it bad spending a night in their ,but sure your friends wouldn't like to join you :D

No no, i shan't think that would be a good place for any man. To spend the night. :fie::drag:

Rub Buddha's belly. Money will come. :lol:

Epcot_14.jpg
Rub Buddha's belly for money ?
Never heard about that.

I suspect you are actually one from the 50 cent army. Because suddenly you shift the topic to VNese, even though as far as I can see in the last two pages, no VNese mems came and made fun of Chinese mems.

Also among Viet mems there are those who adapts new nationalities, so what's wrong with them flying their nation flags, while supporting VN?
you know what I mean...
I mean those who doesn't even dare to show their flag and refuse to admit they are viets.like the poster of this thread.cause once they admit,noone would really discuss anything with them,except for teasing them.and noone would have such a passion of caring about china's news like them do. I just never see any real un-viets foreigners here who support VN yet.except for the disguise foreigners like sum disguise Japanese,who got himself a very low-taste nickname which's really so ........hilarious. though he refuse to admit but and you still can sense their funny and cheap genes from their talking.I think anyone who's not blind can tell that.otherwise they just enjoy watching you guys' funny play.and that's why I love visiting this forum,for watching those crazy viets playing with themselves.Lol

Last edited:
at least, Chinese should have access to facebook, twitter and youtube

Wow. This is certainly a welcoming post for a new guy

Back
Top Bottom