What's new

China Hires As many as 300,000 Internet Trolls to make the Communist Party look good

you know what I mean...
I mean those who doesn't even dare to show their flag and refuse to admit they are viets.like the poster of this thread.cause once they admit,noone would really discuss anything with them,except for teasing them.and noone would have such a passion of caring about china's news like them do. I just never see any real un-viets foreigners here who support VN yet.except for the disguise foreigners like sum disguise Japanese,who got himself a very low-taste nickname which's really so ........hilarious. though he refuse to admit but and you still can sense their funny and cheap genes from their talking.I think anyone who's not blind can tell that.otherwise they just enjoy watching you guys' funny play.and that's why I love visiting this forum,for watching those crazy viets playing with themselves.Lol
Dude, stop beating around the bush and get to the problem. It's a right to hide one's identity over the net, and people hide it by creating a fake one. I get it that you are implying there are VNese disguise as other nations mems to praise VN, but the way I see it, and saw it, is that only those who are obviously VNese get into quarrel with Chinese mems over VN-China matters. I know that there are gambit and another mem who fly US flag but are VNese. They are American citizens on paper and on their minds, but their blood are still VNese. Beside I can only name zero wing as VNese who don't fly our flag. Enlight me then, for your claim?

Israel has such a troll army as well :rofl: not to this extent, but it makes up with quality over quantity :enjoy::enjoy:

oh plz
you believe he's a Japanese?!he doesn't even sound like a Japanese at all,and how come a japanese would spend 24hrs a day on this forum like those pathetic viets 50cents?LOL

sorry,I wasn't talking about those ppl who praise VN,I was talking about those who has huge passion on China's news.expecially those hilarious news about China r posted by viets or non-flag accounts(but easy to tell,still viets),if u check those old threads and if u r not blind,I think you can find it.and I didn't see anyone praise vn so far.U just misunderstood my point.

Hi @Muzits (and another ID which I will not name) :wave:

Oh dear @Nihonjin1051, we've been caught. Looks like a very bright dude has found out that we are in fact a Vietnamese tag team. :taz::taz:

Although I'm still confused whether I'm being identified as a Viet, Indian or American 50centers.:undecided:

All this because I didnt take the super-battery-operated-umbrella seriously enough. :D

oh plz
you believe he's a Japanese?!he doesn't even sound like a Japanese at all,and how come a japanese would spend 24hrs a day on this forum like those pathetic viets 50cents?LOL

His behavior as Japanese is very suspicious.

Last edited:
oh plz

sorry,I wasn't talking about those ppl who praise VN,I was talking about those who has huge passion on China's news.expecially those hilarious news about China r posted by viets or non-flag accounts(but easy to tell,still viets),if u check those old threads and if u r not blind,I think you can find it.and I didn't see anyone praise vn so far.U just misunderstood my point.
Yep, besides Chinese mems, I saw VNese mems as the second largest group posting news about China. And there is also everyone's favorite @Nihonjin1051 who often posts news about China and Japan. Being a big guy means being an easy target, same as being a strong guy. China should learn how Russia and USA deal with being targets of critisms. I think they don't give a F about it, even when being made fun by their own people.

Also what's wrong with VNese make China a target of critism? You guys do the same to VN and other unfriendly nations, don't you?

What an amazing US / India sponsored troll thread! :D

We already have 30,000+ Indian trolls right here on this forum....... who needs hiring?????

Well, all pro-China posters are sponsored by China, and those anti-China posters are part of the trolls army from US, Vietnam or Philippine. Some are making a fortune right here, right now. Let's create a troll hunting squad :sniper::taz:

Yep, besides Chinese mems, I saw VNese mems as the second largest group posting news about China. And there is also everyone's favorite @Nihonjin1051 who often posts news about China and Japan. Being a big guy means being an easy target, same as being a strong guy. China should learn how Russia and USA deal with being targets of critisms. I think they don't give a F about it, even when being made fun by their own people.
Also what's wrong with VNese make China a target of critism? You guys do the same to VN and other unfriendly nations, don't you?
Like I said,so u did admit that here r many viets trolls right?R u one of them?actually we don't really care about what they criticized on us.cause it doesn't matter at all.the point is that we do enjoy watching u guys' show. but as an audience of ur guys, I'm just giving sum important feebacks.is that okay for u guys?!

Back
Top Bottom