What's new

China have delivered two JF-17 to pakistan

MashAllah. By the Grace of God the Aircrafts are finally in. :army: Thanks to all the Pakistanis and Chinese who helped in this great accomplishment.:flag:

If the engine leaves behind smoke trail then its Russian engine, it not then its somthing else.

yes RD93 and majority of russian engines leave smoke trail...

There is a differnece between smoke trails and contrails

Comparing with two aircrafts,there is deeper effect for PK friends to be gratified. Pakistan has finally held in hand the platform and full technique to product dominant fighters,because it's from a joint production and China provides every detail to his trusty partner without any reserve.

Frankly speaking,FC-1(JF-17) is looking the back of China's newest issue J-10,and it is also said that PK will buy few J-10 laterly in following negotiation,but the assimilation of updating manufacturing techniques is indeed the most important and effective strategy for a developing country without powerful war industry for instant.

the following J-10 will come as introduction,but believe me there will be second manufactory located in Pakistan,with products marked differently from his brother.

Is that some thing that is distinct to RUSSIAN engines.
I beg to differ from this statement. Smoke was an issue with RD-33 but it seems to have been solved with RD-33K varianlt already. RD-93 is derived from RD-33K, it will be a smokeless engine.

Comparing with two aircrafts,there is deeper effect for PK friends to be gratified. Pakistan has finally held in hand the platform and full technique to product dominant fighters,because it's from a joint production and China provides every detail to his trusty partner without any reserve.

Frankly speaking,FC-1(JF-17) is looking the back of China's newest issue J-10,and it is also said that PK will buy few J-10 laterly in following negotiation,but the assimilation of updating manufacturing techniques is indeed the most important and effective strategy for a developing country without powerful war industry for instant.

the following J-10 will come as introduction,but believe me there will be second manufactory located in Pakistan,with products marked differently from his brother.

Well said KvLin! :tup:

It can be confirmed that there is indeed a follow up for the J10 as we know today and there is a big chance that it might get co-production. Partially cause J10-Jf17 share many parts. Partially as described before... The JF17 is meant to become a startup. It is the most simplest form Pakistan ever get to learn. That is why there are no high tech composites incorporated. JF17 will be enhanced with many improvents that China would love to share. Hence JF17-Block II... Although it an not be compared with stealth planes it is a super small plane. DSI and easy to recover parts... Matter of time before...

If you guys have time to read pakdef then you will see that Khaled tank has toys that are superb. The Chinese are positive about its abilities... The tank has even extra room incorporated to adapt a German engine just in case... Likewise JF17 is a plug and play plane. You can get almost all parts interchanged. It is a Harley Davidson for BVR fighterjets...

Check the sound out on this one

JF-17 "THUNDERING" over Islamabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the sound out on this one

JF-17 "THUNDERING" over Islamabad.

Thanks man, the sound is great in this one!
I hope we fly this bird in Le Bourget / Paris Air Show this summer so I can listen to it myself. :flag:

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom