ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China has U.S. anti-missile tech, via transfer from Israel

Special to World Tribune.com
EAST-ASIA-INTEL.COM
Thursday, April 6, 2006

China has developed its own version of the Patriot anti-missile system, according to a Chinese-owned Hong Kong newspaper.

The ground-to-air guided missile system is part of China's air shield that is similar to U.S. Patriot missiles, the March 29 Wen Wei Po reported.

China covertly obtained Patriot anti-missile system technology from Israel during the 1990s, according to U.S. officials.

U.S. intelligence agencies discovered the Israel-China Patriot technology transfer in March 1993.

The transfers came from U.S.-made Patriots sent to Israel to counter Iraqi missile attacks during the Persian Gulf war.

The report described the system's command and control system, vehicles and interceptors.

In 1993, then-CIA Director Robert Gates told The Washington Times, “There is some indication that they [the Chinese] have some of the technology.”

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/0...0965277776.html

China has the best anti missible defence system in the world. It is not disclosed to the world for strategic reasons. No country can attach china with missiles. Missiles will be shot down within 1000 kms of chinese border. China can shoot down enemy aircraft within 100 kms also. World does not know our secret yet. All military advances are lept secret. Then we will one day decalre oursleves as super power. countries like pakistan which are sub servient to us will be rewarded and countries like india will be punished.

China has the best anti missible defence system in the world. It is not disclosed to the world for strategic reasons. No country can attach china with missiles. Missiles will be shot down within 1000 kms of chinese border. China can shoot down enemy aircraft within 100 kms also. World does not know our secret yet. All military advances are lept secret. Then we will one day decalre oursleves as super power. countries like pakistan which are sub servient to us will be rewarded and countries like india will be punished.

what are you saying :rofl:

countries like pakistan which are sub servient to us

bad

China has the best anti missible defence system in the world. .

Better than the US and Russia? China can intercept a missle traveling 10,800 mph or (17,400 km/h)?

It is not disclosed to the world for strategic reasons. No country can attach china with missiles. Missiles will be shot down within 1000 kms of chinese border. China can shoot down enemy aircraft within 100 kms also. World does not know our secret yet. All military advances are lept secret..

Then how do you know China has the best missle defence system in the world?

ptldM3, this is an old post from 4 years ago dug up by "champion" AND "shchin&isinse" for a sick joke, just ignore him.

ptldM3, this is an old post from 4 years ago dug up by "champion" AND "shchin&isinse" for a sick joke, just ignore him.

dont count me i just replied

and yes it will be joke if china say they have best weapons

This is Chinese version of "Indian style" boasting! Luckily we had this kind of articles once in a long long time.

This so-called article from 2006 wasn't from China, as neither is this "shchin&isinse". What's the excitement? I don't get it. :what:

this guy doesnt even know that US patriot missile defense is terminal stage while china's test was anti-middle stage and not even inside the earth's atmosphere. pentagon itself confirmed an exoatmospheric interception aka many times higher than the patriot's maximum height range.

a useless garbage article.

ah to russia with love you couldn't hold your nation together..don't worry i'vent forgotten ours lol..i do not agree with China has best of the best but sooner or later they'll find ways to adjust their position in top 5 and that is reasonable perhaps 5th.. just one thing is impressive targeting satellites..

Better than the US and Russia? China can intercept a missle traveling 10,800 mph or (17,400 km/h)?

has Russia developed and tested any mid course anti ICBM technology? I do understand you guys have some crazy nuke which are sitting there waiting to "destroy" the incoming ICBM in space and you call it "mid course anti missile".

:smokin:

trust me, I do believe russians can come up with something similar and catch up with the Chinese anti missile technology in 10 years if we stop developing.

if only Russia get rid of huge pile of unconventional weapons that is is cause of billions of dollars for russia...if this continues russia will lose more that is just one thing..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom