What's new

China has ONCE again blocked India's move to declare Masood Azhar a terrorist.!!

Oh knowledgeable one can you enlighten Who is the ruler of China today ? The KMT or the the Communists who are successors of Mao-

Ruler of China today? its the Chinese people who are both KMT and Communist.

Both in fact branch out from Sun Yat Sen.

It doesnt matter communist or KMT, Chinese are Chinese and its just different sides of the same coin.

how ignorant are you? Pen Dehuai led the hundred regiment offensive against the Japs and crippled their operations in China. The communists were waging a successful guerrilla campaign. By the 1940s, the Japs knew their days in China were numbered. The Burma road as well as the entrenched KMT in the western provinces held on and the Japanese were too streched out.

The communists were fighting guerrilla campaigns against the KMT too- Who were the actual partners in fighting the Axis- Their fighting was for their own goals-

Oh knowledgeable one can you enlighten Who is the ruler of China today ? The KMT or the the Communists who are successors of Mao-
Chinese army is the army which represents China and a ruling government, is that so hard for you to understand? Check key words Chinese army in WWII and find it out yourself.

The communists were fighting guerrilla campaigns against the KMT too- Who were the actual partners in fighting the Axis- Their fighting was for their own goals-

Liar. Or maybe just too ignorant.

There was a united front when the Japanese invaded and bipartisan fighting was put on hold. The civil war resumed after the japs were defeated.

Oh, I remember at that time, India is still UK colonial... The colonized in 200, I hope you don't repeat the mistake.
By the way, do you know ”Battle of Talas“ ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Or, in 1388 China... "Battle of Buir Lake"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Buir_Lake

So now according to your logic, central Asia and Mongolia, belong to China, is it?

My logic ?? China is already encroaching upon these territories by showing imaginary ancient maps- I am ready to accept the Mongol China are you ready to have another Changez Khan as your ruler ?

Liar. Or maybe just too ignorant.

There was a united front when the Japanese invaded and bipartisan fighting was put on hold. The civil war resumed after the japs were defeated.

So you agree both KMT and Communists fought for their own goals- When they should have united to built a Modern China-

Chinese army is the army which represents China and a ruling government, is that so hard for you to understand? Check key words Chinese army in WWII and find it out yourself.

There doesn't exist anything of the name Chinese Army-

Ruler of China today? its the Chinese people who are both KMT and Communist.

Both in fact branch out from Sun Yat Sen.

It doesnt matter communist or KMT, Chinese are Chinese and its just different sides of the same coin.

I would have agreed with you- If Chinese people had the free Choice to choose their rulers as of Today only Communists rule China- You have to become one to rule- If you are of KMT thought school you cannot have representation-

I would have agreed with you- If Chinese people had the free Choice to choose their rulers as of Today only Communists rule China- You have to become one to rule- If you are of KMT thought school you cannot have representation-

This government brought development miracles in the past 2 decades,that's a known fact around the world. whichever government we choose, we will certainly never choose Indian government which only brings backwardness and poverty.

My logic ?? China is already encroaching upon these territories by showing imaginary ancient maps- I am ready to accept the Mongol China are you ready to have another Changez Khan as your ruler ?

So you agree both KMT and Communists fought for their own goals- When they should have united to built a Modern China-

There doesn't exist anything of the name Chinese Army-

Oh, baby, I hope you can learn to "third party" proved. you don't have a crush on India's lies. Do you want to know, even if the UK colonists find treasure is in India, also must pass China's "Great Tang Records on the Western Regions' help.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Tang_Records_on_the_Western_Regions

India lies, applies only to India, although India do not have the habit of recording history, India is very good at "creating" history...

Oh, baby, I hope you can learn to "third party" proved. you don't have a crush on India's lies. Do you want to know, even if the UK colonists find treasure is in India, also must pass China's "Great Tang Records on the Western Regions' help.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Tang_Records_on_the_Western_Regions

India lies, applies only to India, although India do not have the habit of recording history, India is very good at "creating" history...

Third party is like International Tribunal- Last I heard they rejected your ancient maps on SCS-

I agree-

Choice is of important here-

We spend all our time working hard to build up our country meanwhile you spend much of time debating who might be a better choice to be a leader. sorry we don't have luxury of time cause we are doing catch up now. But that's also a way of choice and you can keep yours.

Third party is like International Tribunal- Last I heard they rejected your ancient maps on SCS-
Oh, so you won't be able to provide a "third party" proved. Help you all India lies?
Do you know Zheng he's voyage? Do you think about 700 years ago, in addition to China's shipbuilding technology, Asia which country can put the ship into the south China sea? With their shipbuilding technology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
144620-004-60652ABF.gif

We spend all our time working hard to build up our country meanwhile you spend much of time debating who might be a better choice to be a leader. sorry we don't have luxury of time cause we are doing catch up now. But that's also a way of choice and you can keep yours.

You had a head start in economic liberalization- You started in 70s We started in 90s- 20 years of head start-

So having the choice to elect- Govt- has nothing to do with the speed of economic development- It is the policy that matters- I thought Chinese people were smart to understand that- I stand disappointed today-

Oh, so you won't be able to provide a "third party" proved. Help you all India lies?
Do you know Zheng he's voyage? Do you think about 700 years ago, in addition to China's shipbuilding technology, Asia which country can put the ship into the south China sea? With their shipbuilding technology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
144620-004-60652ABF.gif

I don't know- Egyptians had ship building technology several thousand years ago- Yet they don't press such ridiculous claims- Or the British or the Spanish or Dutch, Portuguese etc-etc and many other Countries-

I think China should have sent you as a lawyer to the Tribunal you would have made a great case there- :tup:

You had a head start in economic liberalization- You started in 70s We started in 90s- 20 years of head start-

So having the choice to elect- Govt- has nothing to do with the speed of economic development- It is the policy that matters- I thought Chinese people were smart to understand that- I stand disappointed today-

I don't know- Egyptians had ship building technology several thousand years ago- Yet they don't press such ridiculous claims- Or the British or the Spanish or Dutch, Portuguese etc-etc and many other Countries-

I think China should have sent you as a lawyer to the Tribunal you would have made a great case there- :tup:
Oh, I just do a metaphor, therefore, the south China sea is a traditional fishing grounds for Chinese fishermen, Chinese fishermen have enough ability to fishing in the south China sea, the Philippines and Vietnam do not have this ability.

You can't find the SCS appear oil, then announced the SCS sovereignty, before the discovery of oil, why don't you proposed? :tup::tup:

Baby, Egypt belongs to Africa;)... And the Suez Canal belong to the UK? Why UK and Israel launched for the Suez Crisis? So, all by the western interests?

Can a River be Blocked ? Ans. : A HUGE HUGE NO. It Actually applies for India AND China BOTH.

Even i agree.
But sometime ago i read some where that China is planning to divert water from river's flowing through Tibet to other parts of china through building dam's and canal's.

@beijingwalker can you help ?

Back
Top Bottom