What's new

China has ONCE again blocked India's move to declare Masood Azhar a terrorist.!!

If you do not know about what he talks, please don't rant.

Sure Communist Party has outlawed him, but you can at least listen to him on YouTube. Listen to what he says and you'll see how you have been told wrong about him.

Or is that censored now too?
I am sure you know what an actor is.
When you're paid to act on the screen.
Now you can put that in perspective with the Dalai lama.

I am sure you know what an actor is.
When you're paid to act on the screen.
Now you can put that in perspective with the Dalai lama.

Whatever man.

You are comparing a monk who promotes compassion with a person who has blown up innocent people and has their blood on his hands.

And that too when China is also a victim of jihadi terrorism. We really thought you would understand how dangerous this terrorism is for both India and China in the future.

Of Course .That is up to your thinking ability .
Now please tell me
Did the Lama sent suicide criminals with AK47 to attack Chinese soldiers and innocent civilians ?
Did they hijacked a passenger plane and tortured them to release the henchmens of Lama?

You wont learn a single lesson until you suffered with the same .
And those who traded with Pakistan's bad elements will easily taste that .US was the latest one .Your token will soon follow .
Brace for it.
Masoods only crime is to stand up for innocent Kashmiri's

Whatever man.

You are comparing a monk who promotes compassion with a person who has blown up innocent people and has their blood on his hands.

And that too when China is also a victim of jihadi terrorism. We really thought you would understand how dangerous this terrorism is for both India and China in the future.
He only blows up people who are involved in killing innocent Kashmir's .

Masoods only crime is to stand up for innocent Kashmiri's

He only blows up people who are involved in killing innocent Kashmir's .

Killing hundreds of innocent people is not right standing .Especially if that is in the name of religion

Killing hundreds of innocent people is not right standing .Especially if that is in the name of religion
are u condemning your army? are you getting army from ISI

Back
Top Bottom