What's new

China has ONCE again blocked India's move to declare Masood Azhar a terrorist.!!

Oh, UK before colonial India, India is a country with a divided into 100 pieces, so that India should now be divided into 100 pieces, isn't it?

I wouldn't want that If I were you- Remember where all the opium used to come from back in those days-

Your low IQ moron and you probably can only use your master's language and also result in being stuck in your forever moronic caste system.

I know several languages and also knows the language to deal illiterate like you .
You dont have roll on the floor to hide your failure .
You are done

History says Indian troops fought the Japanese back and saved the Chinese from being you know forever- I won't use the exact word-
Chinese expedition army saved India from being occupied ,your Indian troops were just routed by the Japanese, check the history book and come back.

He represents decay and division which in turn cause unrest and undermines social harmony. Look at the 2008 riots, hundreds died.

A fake meat eating monk who makes money from the CIA with a lot of blood on his hands. Im more holy than that liar, at least I maintain a plant based diet.

He is living in a monastery with praying and fasting .So much for your claim.

History says Indian troops fought the Japanese back and saved the Chinese from being you know forever- I won't use the exact word-

More like the Chinese fought the Japanese tooth and nail so that India only had to fight a depleted Japanese army at Imphal.

The Japs couldnt conquer China, even with the disparity at its worse at the start of the invasion.

Chinese expedition army saved India from being occupied ,your Indian troops were just routed by the Japanese, check the history book and come back.

What is expedition army- As far as history is concerned Mao was hiding somewhere with all his brave patriotic men when Japanese you know literally-

He is living in a monastery with praying and fasting .So much for your claim.

When the cameras are on him he does that. A fake holy man needs to put on a show right?

Fasting and praying wont redeem a person. He has too much blood on his hands.

More like the Chinese fought the Japanese tooth and nail so that India only had to fight a depleted Japanese army at Imphal.

The Japs couldnt conquer China, even with the disparity at its worse at the start of the invasion.

They took the cream out of China- What do you think will be left of Australia if East Coast is taken- and the real Chinese fighters were decimated by Communists later- The present rulers who were nowhere to be seen when the real war happened-

What is expedition army- As far as history is concerned Mao was hiding somewhere with all his brave patriotic men when Japanese you know literally-

Ignorant Child, China was under the KMT government during the war of resistance. What has Mao to do with it?

The KMT sent an expedition into Burma to fight the Japs.

Ignorant Child, China was under the KMT government during the war of resistance. What has Mao to do with it?

The KMT sent an expedition into Burma to fight the Japs.

Oh knowledgeable one can you enlighten Who is the ruler of China today ? The KMT or the the Communists who are successors of Mao-

They took the cream out of China- What do you think will be left of Australia if East Coast is taken- and the real Chinese fighters were decimated by Communists later- The present rulers who were nowhere to be seen when the real war happened-

how ignorant are you? Pen Dehuai led the hundred regiment offensive against the Japs and crippled their operations in China. The communists were waging a successful guerrilla campaign. By the 1940s, the Japs knew their days in China were numbered. The Burma road as well as the entrenched KMT in the western provinces held on and the Japanese were too streched out.

I wouldn't want that If I were you- Remember where all the opium used to come from back in those days-
Oh, I remember at that time, India is still UK colonial... The colonized in 200, I hope you don't repeat the mistake.
By the way, do you know ”Battle of Talas“ ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Or, in 1388 China... "Battle of Buir Lake"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Buir_Lake

So now according to your logic, central Asia and Mongolia, belong to China, is it?

Back
Top Bottom