What's new

China has delivered HJ-12E Red Arrow 12 anti-tank missile weapon to foreign customer

For such modern systems, no one easily gives TOT. Don't think the HJ 12 or the Omtas - Karaok is the same as other laser guided atgms
It isn't, but China will give at the minimum licensing(assembly) to Pakistan if it wanted in my opinion. I can't say the same for Turkey.

MI-35s and Viper prototype fielded russian atgms.
Basically mechanised & mobile infantry.
Konkurs is old and insufficient for taking out Indian tanks. I think Ukranian Skif(Kornet type missile) would be great for taking out Indian tanks with 1100 mm penetration.

In fact, Aselsan and Ukroboronprom turret for Qatar using Skif.

SERDAR-ATGM-Launching-System.jpg

It isn't, but China will give at the minimum licensing(assembly) to Pakistan if it wanted in my opinion. I can't say the same for Turkey.

Pakistan produces its missiles. It doesnt need assembly!
If any imported atgm is to replace the Baktar Shikan than it would have to be much more capable & produced in house.

Konkurs is old and insufficient for taking out Indian tanks. I think Ukranian Skif(Kornet type missile) would be great for taking out Indian tanks with 1100 mm penetration.

In fact, Aselsan and Ukroboronprom turret for Qatar using Skif.

SERDAR-ATGM-Launching-System.jpg

Nothing has been chosen.

This is a prototype.
6D3851D8-024B-48BF-A5BB-7BC2E3D27D8B.jpeg

While MI-35 will carry atgms
54105394-87D7-4823-BEA9-244BA5CAA9D9.jpeg

I think that is for helis or something right? My idea seems good, Jordan has gained knowledge from Ukraine by licensing, assembling, and producing a lightweight ATGM called the Korsar. I'm sure Pakistan being a much larger country with a technological base can start producing the whole missile for all of its vehicles while also getting something man portable that is a reliable tank killer.

I think that is for helis or something right? My idea seems good, Jordan has gained knowledge from Ukraine by licensing, assembling, and producing a lightweight ATGM called the Korsar. I'm sure Pakistan being a much larger country with a technological base can start producing the whole missile for all of its vehicles while also getting something man portable that is a reliable tank killer.
They bought 52 launchers and hundreds of missiles.

That said there seems to be a pattern, Pak has buy buying these light man portable missiles as additional capability. These are not replacements for TOWs, Baktar Shikans or Buraq (laser guided) atgms.

Pakistan also bought Alcotan 100

FDA03D34-BE7C-40A8-8497-4727017E07B5.jpeg

https://quwa.org/2017/05/22/pakistan-acquired-instalaza-alcotan-100-anti-tank-rocket-systems/

Thought you left the forum for good, welcome back !!
Diversity is a blessing

Diversity is a blessing

In general, there is a lot of fight nationality in this forum, but at least it is nice to talk technical topics with someone close to my geography, otherwise I can't find anything in the forum other than Pakistani and Indians having political talk with each other.

They bought 52 launchers and hundreds of missiles.

That said there seems to be a pattern, Pak has buy buying these light man portable missiles as additional capability. These are not replacements for TOWs, Baktar Shikans or Buraq (laser guided) atgms.

Pakistan also bought Alcotan 100

View attachment 620887
https://quwa.org/2017/05/22/pakistan-acquired-instalaza-alcotan-100-anti-tank-rocket-systems/
Well as I said, a solid strategy would just be mass producing a replacement for these systems asap. Systems currently in service are insufficient at stopping Indian tanks just in all honesty.

Diversity is a blessing
I am back for now while my school is switched online.

Well as I said, a solid strategy would just be mass producing a replacement for these systems asap. Systems currently in service are insufficient at stopping Indian tanks just in all honesty.

I am back for now while my school is switched online.
What we need is a fire & forget missile.

Norinco Wechat account says Nigeria is the customer. Easy sale. China will lend money to build a highways with a caveat that the customer buys Chinese weapons. This is called "The 'One Belt, One Road' (OBOR) initiative" by Uncle Xi.

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2020/04/09/china-exports-first-hj-12-atgm-to-nigeria/
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...illery-vt4-mbt-sti-tank-destroyer-to-nigeria/
It never ceases to amaze me how completely devoid of self-awareness and shame Americans are. Has God ever made a creature as repugnant and pathological as the common American?

Back
Top Bottom