What's new

China Has A Tropical Island You Know Nothing About

We Chineses are blessing to have such vast land for all our people to enjoy, Hainan People can go to North East for winter vacation as well:cool:

我觉得去勘察加 或者 萨哈林 会更好 ,那里景色更好 更安静 比庐山 休暑都好 ,最重要的是那里的俄国妹子再不抢都被韩国人抢光了

0023ae606f1713f94e2142.jpg

2013062822152516603.jpg

dadonghai_diving02.jpg
OK...
I am convinced

I went there long before even one concrete building at the beach were conceptualised. We were a bunch of international backpackers from Europe and some Japanese. The beach was empty, there was just the lot of us and nature. We had a true paradise. :cray:

Will never forget the days we spent there.

You could have a holiday in Sakhalin of Russia,the girls love money in SanYa!!
Sakhalin has a lot of girls looking beautiiful and they don't love money like that~!

Dude I have been to Russia
From my experience, Romanian and Czech girls are the easiest

I went there long before even one concrete building at the beach were conceptualised. We were a bunch of international backpackers from Europe and some Japanese. The beach was empty, there was just the lot of us and nature. We had a true paradise. :cray:

Will never forget the days we spent there.
I could believe only Russia has such a place~~ only nature!

Why are Chinese girls so offensively beautiful? :blink: Look at her, she is worth fighting a war! :guns::guns::guns:

2013062822152516603.jpg

For me Brazilian/latinos/mixed race(black/white) girls are the most beautiful........ they are well endowed both from the top, hips to their behind..:smitten::D

Dude I have been to Russia
From my experience, Romanian and Czech girls are the easiest
The eariest ? No. The eariest is now in the Far East after the colonization~~!
You could find some arabic faces in Sakhalin that make me wonder how they got there.

For me Brazilian/latinos/mixed race(black/white) girls are the most beautiful........ they are well endowed both from the top, hips to their behind..:smitten::D
Brazilian mixed girls give me an impression that they always stay lazy and comfort .

Last edited:
You could have a holiday in Sakhalin of Russia,the girls love money in SanYa!!
Sakhalin has a lot of girls looking beautiiful and they don't love money like that~!
I find Asian women (includes South Asia) to be more attracted to money, more so that women from other parts of the world. It seems they are ambitious or prefer greater security.

the eariest ? No. The eariest is now in the Far East after the colonization~~!

Brazilian mixed girls give me an impression that they always stay lazy and comfort .

Thats just an impression. you can't generalize people bro. Leave stigmatization aside and travel/live in a country before you can make a sound judgement yourself. Some people here as well, when they think of China they think its a giant country ruled by a ruthless communist dictatorship police state and the civilians/people are all slave labourers.:lol: So you see, stigmatization cut both ways. So avoid it bro and travel to brazil yourself, i had an unforgetable experience there. Never will i forget..ohh Mon Dieu.:man_in_love::flirt:.

Thats just an impression. you can't generalize people bro. Leave stigmatization aside and travel/live in a country before you can make a sound judgement yourself. Some people here as well, when they think of China they think its a giant country ruled by a ruthless communist dictatorship police state and the civilians/people are all slave labourers.:lol: So you see, stigmatization cut both ways. So avoid it bro and travel to brazil yourself, i had an unforgetable experience there. Never will i forget..ohh Mon Dieu.:man_in_love::flirt:.
I can't speak spanish and that makes trouble.

Back
Top Bottom