What's new

China Has A Tropical Island You Know Nothing About

Why are Chinese girls so offensively beautiful? :blink: Look at her, she is worth fighting a war! :guns::guns::guns:

2013062822152516603.jpg
masters of photoshop bro, lol.

Chinese use of Photoshop is just as bad as the US, and the plastic surgery thing is also catching up. Though she might be somewhat real, cause not that good looking, more the scenery than her.
Mauritius and Tahiti which is better.
agree, it's a feeling China cannot replicate, due to the problem of industrialization.
Had a wonderful time there this summer, we went to celebrate my cousin's birthday there, a good nightlife as well. Got lucky with a cute Indian girl as well..
You guys speak the same language? Night life in general in China is lame, or tame, either way, I recommend NY, LA, Big Easy, or the Brits knows a good party.

You don't get lucky in China, not generally, you get your wallet broken. Paid big bucks for essentially watered down drinks. I'm a big drinker of Scotch and bourbon, it's easy to tell they put water into it.

o_O why?lool my wife is one. and i imagine it everyday.Dont worry you will survive bro.:P

Lets say, I can't imagine such a women to make homework with my children after school. At least there won't be a fight between you and me for these ladies.

Chinese use of Photoshop is just as bad as the US, and the plastic surgery thing is also catching up. Though she might be somewhat real, cause not that good looking, more the scenery than her.

agree, it's a feeling China cannot replicate, due to the problem of industrialization.

You guys speak the same language? Night life in general in China is lame, or tame, either way, I recommend NY, LA, Big Easy, or the Brits knows a good party.

You don't get lucky in China, not generally, you get your wallet broken. Paid big bucks for essentially watered down drinks. I'm a big drinker of Scotch and bourbon, it's easy to tell they put water into it.
You're burning"""""""""""" watered drinks are just right for u.

I am hardly a drinker, club game is hardly about talking lol, it has more to do with seduction, you dont need to talk much to seduce; I have a friend his pickup line is "no english" lol, he pulls 9s and 8s everytime. The Chinese put water in most of their drinks, i saw folks putting water into wine, its sacrilege.

Last edited:

LOL! You've got some pretty schnazzy international taste, dude. Speaking of NYC, there's a nice club in Greenwich village that i go to when i'm in town. Its called 55 Bar; its a prohibition era dive bar, and they have really good jazz music. I can spend hours there puffing a cigar, sipping my glass of Courvoisier. I recommend it if you're ever in town.

I am hardly a drinker, club game is hardly about talking lol, it has more to do with seduction, you dont need to talk much to seduce; I have a friend his pickup line is "no english" lol, he pulls 9s and 8s everytime. The Chinese put water in most of their drinks, i saw folks putting water into wine, its sacrilege.
we might differ on what 8 and 9s are. Especially since you are in Canada, what city? You know what, doesn't matter, it's terrible either way.

Though China put water into drinks is one to save the club money and lower the price, also because Chinese are not that much of a fan of the foreign liquor. I am, but for different reasons.

LOL! You've got some pretty schnazzy international taste, dude. Speaking of NYC, there's a nice club in Greenwich village that i go to when i'm in town. Its called 55 Bar; its a prohibition era dive bar, and they have really good jazz music. I can spend hours there puffing a cigar, sipping my glass of Courvoisier. I recommend it if you're ever in town.

cool, definitely, next time. Though I usually only smoke if there's peer pressure, lol. I have to say NY is a in a league of its own, I have never been so disgusted and impressed at the sometime of a city before. Mostly lived in the West coast, it's a different vibe.

we might differ on what 8 and 9s are. Especially since you are in Canada, what city? You know what, doesn't matter, it's terrible either way.

Though China put water into drinks is one to save the club money and lower the price, also because Chinese are not that much of a fan of the foreign liquor. I am, but for different reasons.

cool, definitely, next time. Though I usually only smoke if there's peer pressure, lol. I have to say NY is a in a league of its own, I have never been so disgusted and impressed at the sometime of a city before. Mostly lived in the West coast, it's a different vibe.
London, Ibiza and Berlin has a better nightlife than New York city. New York city is decent,

Ha ha ha, yea it is like a mix matched cultural feel in NYC eh? Last month i had time to hang out with some friends in Williamsburg district in Brooklyn. To be honest i was really surprised how gentrified it got , a lot of clubs and hot spots for people in our age group. All the up and coming yuppies in the 20s to 30s age group.

williamsburg1.jpg

Here's resto i went to last time when i was there, definitely recommend it its called Zizi Limona,

16HUNGRY_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

London, Ibiza and Berlin has a better nightlife than New York city. New York city is decent,

You haven't explored New York enough, buddy.

Ha ha ha, yea it is like a mix matched cultural feel in NYC eh? Last month i had time to hang out with some friends in Williamsburg district in Brooklyn. To be honest i was really surprised how gentrified it got , a lot of clubs and hot spots for people in our age group. All the up and coming yuppies in the 20s to 30s age group.

williamsburg1.jpg

Here's resto i went to last time when i was there, definitely recommend it its called Zizi Limona,

16HUNGRY_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

You haven't explored New York enough, buddy.
New York city is more diversed, great selection of bars, I am not into bars. The others have better clubs with a better crowd.

New York city is more diversed, great selection of bars, I am not into bars. The others have better clubs with a better crowd.

You gotta explore Long Island , too, buddy. You need to experience night life in The Hamptons; definitely upscale, yet it has a very quaint village-feel to it. Food is also spectacular in the restos over there. The last time i was there was in early this summer, its beautiful, too, has gorgeous beaches. A mixture of Ocean City, Maryland with Virginia Beach yet it has a New England feel to it.

Driving from downtown Manhattan to Hamptons is like 1.5 to 2 hours. So not a bad commute.

You gotta explore Long Island , too, buddy. You need to experience night life in The Hamptons; definitely upscale, yet it has a very quaint village-feel to it. Food is also spectacular in the restos over there. The last time i was there was in early this summer, its beautiful, too, has gorgeous beaches. A mixture of Ocean City, Maryland with Virginia Beach yet it has a New England feel to it.

Driving from downtown Manhattan to Hamptons is like 1.5 to 2 hours. So not a bad commute.
I did go to the beaches of Hamptons. my ex-girlfriend made me do so, she is a big fan of the tv show "revenge". Its a nice place.

Lets say, I can't imagine such a women to make homework with my children after school. At least there won't be a fight between you and me for these ladies.

lool funny statement that is. Never judge a book by its cover, judge a cover by its book bro.:cheers::yu:

To quote Billy Joel,

Heart ak ak ak ak !!!

I'm getting a heart attack looking at these beautiful ladies.

That's all a man can ask for.

yes my friend Nihonja san. My heart ak ak ak ak too much.....:smitten:

ec78b7cf7b349d100560bcc4fc5e34c5.jpg

10628616_501895759946524_755816183580710350_n.jpg

421934_308405245962244_850245717_n.jpg

and the kids as well

20ae7ecfc6946cccaf715a03f6e1bc86.jpg

h-MIXED-CHILDREN-RACE-IDENTITY-960x540.jpg

aff7661f8d9abc3f8bb7abeebec117e0.jpg

c1c97de4070a7079d3554548107f3640.jpg
hairweb.jpg

MCK_8.jpg

Latinos and Mixed race(mixed black/whites/half caste) are soooo cute/beautiful. I can only tell you that my son looks like the last two boys in the pics. He gets all the girls(and he's only 12, soon 13).lol:P Im expecting a little girl pretty soon as well.:D

Seriously, these girls have good potential to be like this after her marriage and the child was born.

141256absnh-jpg.138254

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
My wife has already given birth and she hasnt changed much.:azn: Depends on each persons body and how you look after yourself.:bunny:

Last edited:
Perfect place to base some nuclear submarines.

Oh wait...

China Has A Tropical Island You Know Nothing About
The Huffington Post | By Suzy Strutne
10/25/2014 8:00 am EDT Updated: 10/25/2014 8:00 am EDT

Betcha didn't know China could look like this.

Curious wanderlusters should head to the island of Hainan, in the South China Sea, before it gets any more popular. The tropical isle -- with sprawling rainforest and pristine volcanic hot springs -- is a totally unexpected retreat from mainland Asia.

On Hainan, you can swim, surf, golf, soak in hot springs, camp in the rainforest or zip line through tropical trees. Cyclists meander the island on wheels, weaving toward beaches with rocky outcrops and turquoise water.

The best time to visit Hainan (conveniently) starts in November, when the weather hits a warm but mild sweet spot.

Hainan is the main island in China's smallest province -- once an escape for political exiles and criminals, people now flock there for the health benefits of its clean air and warm temperatures. Roughly 34 natural hot springs dot the island, and a whopping 61 percent of its area is tropical rainforest. Sanya, a city in the south, is home to sandy beaches and bays (not to mention a Ritz-Carlton hotel). Fresh fruit and fish is a staple on Hainan's menus -- dining options are rumored to include a floating seafood house and top-notch dumpling shop.

A number of hotels have popped up on Hainan, from a guesthouse with a hot spring pool to a waterfront resort on a separate island of its own. Fly into one of Hainan Island's airports or take a (long) train ride from Beijing or Shanghai to find a paradise you never knew existed.

The tropics await.

o-500821505-900.jpg

hainan-beach.jpg
No more tourists please.

I went there long before even one concrete building at the beach were conceptualised. We were a bunch of international backpackers from Europe and some Japanese. The beach was empty, there was just the lot of us and nature. We had a true paradise. :cray:

Will never forget the days we spent there.
Its too developed and commercialized. bettter for me to go to caribbean

Back
Top Bottom