What's new

China Has A Tropical Island You Know Nothing About

HaiNan is far far far aways from most islands in SCS, it's the reason why building Chinese artificial island in Fiery Cross Reef.

tumblr_mssadbf0Nk1r5cgugo1_500.jpg

lool of course all asians girls cant be skinny/small. lool I mean generally speaking compared to others(like latinos,blacks, mixed race or even Arabs).
Moreover the girl in the pic with all due respect is kind of fat, not exactly what i meant by: i dont like skinny girls.lol
More like something like this:

30333d4c-e71e-4253-8aec-8d032c1f43fe.jpg

d1fa21884b674a1bdda5c553a5f4a223.jpg

tumblr_lt2t0nqq5K1qh4pwmo1_400.png

thats a few examples of what i meant. hint: my wife is indeed very close to the last girl in the pic.:smitten::P

lool of course all asians girls cant be skinny/small. lool I mean generally speaking compared to others(like latinos,blacks, mixed race or even Arabs).
Moreover the girl in the pic with all due respect is kind of fat, not exactly what i meant by: i dont like skinny girls.lol

thats a few examples of what i meant. hint: my wife is indeed very close to the last girl in the pic.:smitten::P

They look more like latinos.

Big hips, chests, slim waists, cute faces and long hairs. Good taste.

Can you want more?

Just can't imagine any of these girls to be the mother of my children.

China Has A Tropical Island You Know Nothing About
The Huffington Post | By Suzy Strutne
10/25/2014 8:00 am EDT Updated: 10/25/2014 8:00 am EDT

Betcha didn't know China could look like this.

Curious wanderlusters should head to the island of Hainan, in the South China Sea, before it gets any more popular. The tropical isle -- with sprawling rainforest and pristine volcanic hot springs -- is a totally unexpected retreat from mainland Asia.

On Hainan, you can swim, surf, golf, soak in hot springs, camp in the rainforest or zip line through tropical trees. Cyclists meander the island on wheels, weaving toward beaches with rocky outcrops and turquoise water.

The best time to visit Hainan (conveniently) starts in November, when the weather hits a warm but mild sweet spot.

Hainan is the main island in China's smallest province -- once an escape for political exiles and criminals, people now flock there for the health benefits of its clean air and warm temperatures. Roughly 34 natural hot springs dot the island, and a whopping 61 percent of its area is tropical rainforest. Sanya, a city in the south, is home to sandy beaches and bays (not to mention a Ritz-Carlton hotel). Fresh fruit and fish is a staple on Hainan's menus -- dining options are rumored to include a floating seafood house and top-notch dumpling shop.

A number of hotels have popped up on Hainan, from a guesthouse with a hot spring pool to a waterfront resort on a separate island of its own. Fly into one of Hainan Island's airports or take a (long) train ride from Beijing or Shanghai to find a paradise you never knew existed.

The tropics await.

o-500821505-900.jpg

hainan-beach.jpg
I have been there, it is pretty

You cant bro.:suicide:

o_O why?lool my wife is one. and i imagine it everyday.Dont worry you will survive bro.:P

Seriously, these girls have good potential to be like this after her marriage and the child was born.

141256absnh-jpg.138254

Attachments

• 141256AbsnH.jpg
    141256AbsnH.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 957
Last edited:
This is Sanya city, Hainan province 海南三亚 which is a beautiful place. Many people include Russians like to go there for holiday in winter.

And Koreans. ;) The last time I've been in Haikou (my hometown) I spotted Koreans filming a game show in a swimming pool of a luxury hotel (Mission Hills Haikou which is also a golf complex wherein international golf tournaments were held). Despite the large number of bystanders I couldn't be caught by the camera which is a pity. :D

@Nihonjin1051: The entire island is a place worth to visit for your next China trip. :woot:

Edit: Check that out chaps, this is the Sanya Beauty Crown, a seven-star hotel:

Sanya_Beauty_Crown_Hotel_7_Star-day.jpg

Last edited:
And Koreans. ;) The last time I've been in Haikou (my hometown) I spotted Koreans filming a game show in a swimming pool of a luxury hotel (Mission Hills Haikou which is also a golf complex wherein international golf tournaments were held). Despite the large number of bystanders I couldn't be caught by the camera which is a pity. :D

@Nihonjin1051: The entire island is a place worth to visit for your next China trip. :woot:

Thank you for your recommendation, if I had the time and money I'd love to visit all the areas of China! But my next trip this coming summer will be to Beijing for an academic conference . I do plan on visiting the Great Wall and enjoy some simple pleasures! :)

To quote Billy Joel,

Heart ak ak ak ak !!!

I'm getting a heart attack looking at these beautiful ladies.

Big hips, chests, slim waists, cute faces and long hairs. Good taste.

Can you want more?

That's all a man can ask for.

Back
Top Bottom