What's new

China Has A 'Big Problem' With India?

The basic logic behind the foul-crying is that, in trying to make itself look important, India is pumping itself up by propagating:" Yeah, I'm your (China's) big problem here, and I'm your big problem there".
The fact is, China never cares. LOL!
Nice farce! :lol:

the article is by a private organization, GOI is not propagating anything. A little thought process before keyboard wrestling would help :tup:

IMHO, India is not capable nor inspiring to be a problem for China. I for one, fully support amicable relations between the two. We stand to gain a lot more by working together rather than working against each other.

Small problem yes , Big problem no, the reason is china doestnt think much about India, infact not only china but many countries in south east asia too, particularly country like thailand, malaysia, taiwan, japan, korea, vietnam, singapore ,cambodia and indonesia all hate and look down on india, i been travel to all them countries and talk to the people they all telling me the same thing like india is still a very poor country and yet so desperate and obesessed in seeking world recognition as world super power, to a point where it really believe in it and behaving like it, even though it hant got the ability nor capability.

Som of the lamest norms of this forum,how the eastern Asia hates India,the nation with which India have no territorial and no diplomatic problem's,some r even good friends,do some favour,before shooting nonsense down from ur a$$,study something about the relation's about this nation's,Japan is the biggest investor in Indian infrastructure programe,India have cultural exchanges with many of this nation's for decade's.

Even i have been to south Asia,i learned something very contradictory,that how Arrogant Chinese r,their expansionist feeling's,how they meddle in another nation's affair's,and this is not just about south Asia,its about the world.

And do a favour once again,when preparing a lame list again,please remove atleast Japan,Korea and Vietnam from that list,as this r the nation's were China is placed last on the table not India.

China's foreign policy is defensive while india has an aggressive foreign policy with a satanic blessing from all the colonial powers, this fact alone is enough to keep them apart. Imperialism has infected the very soul of mother india, so now it wants to have its own 'East India Company', Indians are thrilled by the history of East India Company. Matter of fact, one indian tycoon has revived the company in London.

ohh my god ! what have indians done to you.....ur usage of words like satanic, imerialism, etc shows how much frustrated u are in ur life.....

relax bro......get some life and have good sense ! just BSing about something just coz u want to do so wont take u anywhere !

The moment US make any wrong move in the region.
Both, China and Pakistan must grill India in response, this will bring an end to all the miseries of the region.

and that my friend calls for an intermission.....

a little break from da movie !

do u really think thats what china is all about....playing games, grilling, creating supremacy, etc etc......

now its u who is superimposing pakistani mentality on chinese !

Personal grudge against whom? A country? You're as stupid as the three stooges. Even when an indian agent is in power in Bangladesh, BDR trades bullets with BSF almost daily, a moron may not understand the implication of this but it is the essence of your so-called 'ground reality'.

By trading bullets did you mean buying and selling?

Cos last I remember Indian forces had to go in East Pakistan and "trade bullets" with Pakistani forces to carve out B'Desh and hand it to you.

Correct me if I am wrong please

That's very true. If India and China could become an economic bloc, we would be bigger than the rest of the world combined. European countries formed the EU despite centuries of war. Compared to that, the tension between India and China has only been small squabbles. If the two countries can get the border issue sorted out, then we've moved a long way towards the Asian Century.

well said bro. it is best to resolve border disputes peacefully. CHINDIA will be biggest economic block in this century.

ohh my god ! what have indians done to you.....ur usage of words like satanic, imerialism, etc shows how much frustrated u are in ur life.....

relax bro......get some life and have good sense ! just BSing about something just coz u want to do so wont take u anywhere !

Your allergy towards these words tell me that my diagnosis is correct. Your disease requires immediate treatment, perhaps you should head for a correctional facility.

I dont think china have any big problem with india.India is neither interested nor capable for a war with china and both nations know that.And regarding military deployment-we have every right to strengthen our part of border and so does china.Hopefully our border dispute can be settled and as an indian,i would like my nation cooperating with china in trade and all other common issues of developing nations.

Last edited:
The basic logic behind the foul-crying is that, in trying to make itself look important, India is pumping itself up by propagating:" Yeah, I'm your (China's) big problem here, and I'm your big problem there".

The fact is, China never cares. LOL!

Nice farce! :lol:

my logic says ,please stop propagating behind False flag mate..Are you so ashamed of your real motherland ??

I dont think china have any big problem with india.India is neither interested nor capable for a war with china and both nations know that.And regarding military deployment-we have every right to strengthen our part of border and so does china.Hopefully our border dispute can be settled and as an indian,i would like my nation cooperating with china in trade and all other common issues of developing nations.

For the bolded part I think same is the case with China......

my logic says ,please stop propagating behind False flag mate..Are you so ashamed of your real motherland ??

You’ve summoned up your whole IQ and toiled assiduously, and that only ends you up to this?

Pitiful! :bunny:

Do you think your type of people will ever have the hope to be qualified to cause big problems to China? :woot:

You’ve summoned up your whole IQ and toiled assiduously, and that only ends you up to this?

Pitiful! :bunny:

Do you think your type of people will ever have the hope to be qualified to cause big problems to China? :woot:

But we are certainly causing big problems to you!
Looks like something is burning..
Thats a problem!Go mend it first.

Back
Top Bottom