What's new

China Has A 'Big Problem' With India?

U done crying and derailing the thread and turning into ur orgasmic wiki shiki crap?

If ur still the truth doesnt change........... india still is hated by its neighbours!and discriminates and kills its own people in its ignorance and fake ego......... :tdown:

U done crying and derailing the thread and turning into ur orgasmic wiki shiki crap?

If ur still the truth doesnt change........... india still is hated by its neighbours!and discriminates and kills its own people in its ignorance and fake ego......... :tdown:

By the way, no country in the world is free from this type of hate or jealousy.

Crying? I could, at the most feel pity for the people who got killed by the American drone attacks approved by your government. You should be the one to cry/beg/protest to stop the American drone attacks

india still is hated by its neighbours

Neighbor is the apt word. Don't use plural. India has friendly relationship with almost all the neighbors except one. We want friendly relationship with that country too if it abjures violence/terrorism.

kills its own people

You are talking about Balochistan, FATA, NWFP, etc. Aren't you?:azn:

I know math. But your math amazes me... 0.0000001% of 420 million internet users is what .43 half a man. How does that half a man look like...:rofl:

You obviously don't.

420 000 000*0.0000001=42

Do you know what 42 people look like or do I need to explain that as well?

@applesauce

I was responding to one of the forum members, who said "China never cares".

very well we will move pass this

You barged into that argument and questioning the source of the online poll conducted by Communist mouth piece Global Times. Even if it is "0.0000001% of the population" as claimed by you why is it making headlines in your most popular news paper. Do you mean to say Global Times will report half cooked stories with online poll which is insignificant.

yes im saying that poll is relativity insignificant its a poll thats follows the story that india has just deployed 60,000 troops near the border of course people are gonna view india as a threat then but once the story passes people go back to not caring much about india, also their circulation is like what 100,000 thats what as a percentage of the chinese population? i suggest you google.

I know math. But your math amazes me... 0.0000001% of 420 million internet users is what .43 half a man. How does that half a man look like...:rofl:

thought indians were good at english?
the statement was a figure of speech

You obviously don't.

420 000 000*0.0000001=42

Do you know what 42 people look like or do I need to explain that as well?

You first explain math, before moving to people.

420 000 000 * 0.0000001% = .42

Don't they teach % (percentage) in China.

very well we will move pass this

yes im saying that poll is relativity insignificant its a poll thats follows the story that india has just deployed 60,000 troops near the border of course people are gonna view india as a threat then but once the story passes people go back to not caring much about india, also their circulation is like what 100,000 thats what as a percentage of the chinese population? i suggest you google.

Fair argument. Lets agree and move on.

Back
Top Bottom