What's new

China Has A 'Big Problem' With India?

Every sensible country has "Big Problem" with India....No wonder about China!
We have friendly relationship with all our neighbours and rest of the world except..pakistan and china.
again our issues with china is negligible compared to issues with pakistan.
we are hopeful that our issues with china can be solved much easier than our issues with pakistan because india and china are sensible countries.

Every sensible country has "Big Problem" with India....No wonder about China!

If you look at the history, every country in this world always have had boundary issues with each other any point of time.

The point is, to keep the differences at low profile and working on that systematically whereas other relations and trade can flourish. This was the system, adopted by the western/European nations during the past and now they do well as a union

Rgds,

If you look at the history, every country in this world always have had boundary issues with each other any point of time.

The point is, to keep the differences at low profile and working on that systematically whereas other relations and trade can flourish. This was the system, adopted by the western/European nations during the past and now they do well as a union

Rgds,

That's very true. If India and China could become an economic bloc, we would be bigger than the rest of the world combined. European countries formed the EU despite centuries of war. Compared to that, the tension between India and China has only been small squabbles. If the two countries can get the border issue sorted out, then we've moved a long way towards the Asian Century.

That's very true. If India and China could become an economic bloc, we would be bigger than the rest of the world combined. European countries formed the EU despite centuries of war. Compared to that, the tension between India and China has only been small squabbles. If the two countries can get the border issue sorted out, then we've moved a long way towards the Asian Century.

That's true. I hope indian and chinese diplomats are like you. :) Relations between China and India date back to ancient times. China and India are two of the world’s oldest civilizations and have coexisted in peace for millennia. And before 1700s china and india added up to more than half of the world's GDP. Let's bring power to asia back. People need to understand that 21st century is not China OR India! It's China AND India!! :)
:china: :tup:

very true..and that will be the case.....i dont see any reason that not to happen.....

china and india both have a long way to go before making every citizen of its able and prosperous....for that both have to focus completely on economy. thats what they seem 2 do..both have vast land for its huge population to exist. and both think in cooperative sense.

frankly, china dont see india with suspicion but india does and for natural reasons.....the more we become able and powerful, the more we will become self confident and the more we will be less of suspicion towards china.....

even the expert think tanks have predicted...its gonna be china and india 1 & 2..... in next couple of decades......

Thanks !:cheers:

We have friendly relationship with all our neighbours and rest of the world except..pakistan and china.
again our issues with china is negligible compared to issues with pakistan.
we are hopeful that our issues with china can be solved much easier than our issues with pakistan because india and china are sensible countries.

Listen moron, those two countries cover 80% of india's border. Besides, that india has good relation with Nepal and Bangladesh is also a big lie. Every now and then BSF killing innocent Bangladeshis, the Borai Bari incident, the lingering mistrust, all show just how friendly the relationship between india and Bangladesh is.

Listen moron, those two countries cover 80% of india's border. Besides, that india has good relation with Nepal and Bangladesh is also a big lie. Every now and then BSF killing innocent Bangladeshis, the Borai Bari incident, the lingering mistrust, all show just how friendly the relationship between india and Bangladesh is.

When a pro-India party comes to power in BD after an election. I find it safe to assume that on the whole, Indo-BD relations are fairly warm. Add to that the recent economic pacts and Joint projects, I really don't see what you're fussing about.

Passing your personal grudges as public opinion only goes to show how disconnected you are from ground realities.

I agree there are border issues, but relations between the two countries quite friendly and these issues will be taken care o fin due time & fashion.

Last edited:

China's foreign policy is defensive while india has an aggressive foreign policy with a satanic blessing from all the colonial powers, this fact alone is enough to keep them apart. Imperialism has infected the very soul of mother india, so now it wants to have its own 'East India Company', Indians are thrilled by the history of East India Company. Matter of fact, one indian tycoon has revived the company in London.

The moment US make any wrong move in the region.
Both, China and Pakistan must grill India in response, this will bring an end to all the miseries of the region.

The moment US make any wrong move in the region.
Both, China and Pakistan must grill India in response, this will bring an end to all the miseries of the region.

you mean like drones bombing your territory, sending choppers behind your border or extraditing pakistani nationals?
Or diverting flood waters to save shahbaz military base simply because the US military operates from there, and letting the floods kill countless civilians?

i hope this may well b the reason when will b free from one of our two big problems and enjoy our rise

hope u understand

When a pro-India party comes to power in BD after an election. I find it safe to assume that on the whole, Indo-BD relations are fairly warm. Add to that the recent economic pacts and Joint projects, I really don't see what you're fussing about.

Passing your personal grudges as public opinion only goes to show how disconnected you are from ground realities.

I agree there are border issues, but relations between the two countries quite friendly and these issues will be taken care o fin due time & fashion.

Personal grudge against whom? A country? You're as stupid as the three stooges. Even when an indian agent is in power in Bangladesh, BDR trades bullets with BSF almost daily, a moron may not understand the implication of this but it is the essence of your so-called 'ground reality'.

The basic logic behind the foul-crying is that, in trying to make itself look important, India is pumping itself up by propagating:" Yeah, I'm your (China's) big problem here, and I'm your big problem there".

The fact is, China never cares. LOL!

Nice farce! :lol:

Personal grudge against whom? A country? You're as stupid as the three stooges. Even when an indian agent is in power in Bangladesh, BDR trades bullets with BSF almost daily, a moron may not understand the implication of this but it is the essence of your so-called 'ground reality'.

whatever floats your boat mate :tup:
Although I don't see why you would resort to accusing your own countrymen to be agents of another nation.

Last edited:

How can you call "Indian agent is in power"? Last I heard you were a democracy. Why don't you get rid of the govt that you so vehemently oppose. No point ranting on a forum against Indians for the govt you chose.

Back
Top Bottom