What's new

China Has A 'Big Problem' With India?

The basic logic behind the foul-crying is that, in trying to make itself look important, India is pumping itself up by propagating:" Yeah, I'm your (China's) big problem here, and I'm your big problem there".

The fact is, China never cares. LOL!

Nice farce! :lol:

Really. The last time i checked the global times. It reported 90% of chinese care.

Global Times - 90% in online poll believe India threatens China's security

Don't dispute the facts of communist party sanctioned news agency buddy. You could end up in jail like nobel prize laureate Liu Xiaobo.

Oh wait. you live in a free country like united states is it? But still be careful about what you say. It may cause a lot of trouble for your relatives back home.

Really. The last time i checked the global times. It reported 90% of chinese care.

Global Times - 90% in online poll believe India threatens China's security

Don't dispute the facts of communist party sanctioned news agency buddy. You could end up in jail like nobel prize laureate Liu Xiaobo.

Oh wait. you live in a free country like united states is it? But still be careful about what you say. It may cause a lot of trouble for your relatives back home.

what you mean is 90% of those that vote in that online poll cared enough to vote indias a threat, their what 0.0000001% of the population? and question chinese news? cause plenty of people do that in china, which nation is brainwashed again?

It is funny to debate with a bunch of Indians over who cares whom, isn't it?

This thread just reminds me of an incident happened to me when I was in another forum. An Indian member tried his best to convince me that India is China's largest threat hence China should pay attention to India, as if being other country's largest enemy is something worth boasting about.

Never could i understand the invincible mentality of Indian.

Small problem yes , Big problem no, the reason is china doestnt think much about India, infact not only china but many countries in south east asia too, particularly country like thailand, malaysia, taiwan, japan, korea, vietnam, singapore ,cambodia and indonesia all hate and look down on india, i been travel to all them countries and talk to the people they all telling me the same thing like india is still a very poor country and yet so desperate and obesessed in seeking world recognition as world super power, to a point where it really believe in it and behaving like it, even though it hant got the ability nor capability.

Basically This is how the whole world thinks of India. You summed it all up Sir, so Well. Indians should seriously start living in reality make your house in Order be good to your neighbours sort the long differences out i.e, Kashmir Dispute, Border Issues with China, Trade Issues with Bangladesh, Meddling Issues with Sri Lanka and so On, keep focusing on it's economy and protect It's minorities and justifiably sort the Insurgencies within India. From thereon probably India might get a little rerspect from the world what 'Patriots' in India are dreaming for.

Basically This is how the whole world thinks of India. You summed it all up Sir, so Well. Indians should seriously start living in reality make your house in Order be good to your neighbours sort the long differences out i.e, Kashmir Dispute, Border Issues with China, Trade Issues with Bangladesh, Meddling Issues with Sri Lanka and so On, keep focusing on it's economy and protect It's minorities and justifiably sort the Insurgencies within India. From thereon probably India might get a little rerspect from the world what 'Patriots' in India are dreaming for.

Kashmir Dispute: keep crying
Border Issues with China: Between India and China
Trade Issues with Bangladesh: Btw India and Bangladesh
Meddling Issues with Sri Lanka: Btw India and Sri Lanka
and so On: Between India and Others

What you have to worry about is: WikiLeaks: Pakistan, the world's nightmare

As the VISION-2020 suggest India as a Nuclear power and IAF as a Nuclear force. India will have to acquire the capability of launching these weapons thus the delivery system for the Nuclear arsenals and to defend them. For this IAF would have a major role to play as via-air dropping is the easiest and the most common method used in wars.

Currently IAF is under development with first to acquire the force multipliers and setting up of a Nuclear Command And Post. If we take a look at the IAF's fleet of year 2020, the list would as follows-

(A) Frontline Fighters

1) (FGFA)
2) (MRCA)
3) Su-30 MKI
4) MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft) (Fighter/Bomber/Recon)
5) LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) KH-2001
6) Mig-29K (The non- carrier version)
7) Mig-27
8) Mig-21- (Fighter)
9) Jaguar (Fighter)
10) Mig-23 (Fighter)

(B) Long Range bombers and Recon aircrafts

1) MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft) (Fighter/Bomber/Recon)
2) Tu-22M3 Backfire (Bomber/Recon)
3) Mig-25 Foxbat (Recon)
4) Mirage-2000 (Bomber)
5) Mig-23 (Bomber)
6) Jaguar (Recon)
7) AVATAR (Solid Fueled Space Based) (Recon)
8) Mig-21-93 (Recon)
9) Su-30 MKI (Recon/Bomber)
10) (MRCA)

(C) Light/Heavy/Executive Transports

1) IL-76MD Candid B (Heavy Transporter)
2) IL-214 (Light Transport)
3) ATR (Light transport and Executive)
4) Dornier 228 (Light transport/Executive)
5) Boeing 737-300 (Executive)
6) Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules
7) Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

(D) Force Multipliers

1) A-50 Phalcon AEW&C (A-50 Mainstay with a Israeli Phalcon radar system)
2) EMB 145 AEW&C (Airborne Early Warning & Control) jets
3) Boeing E-3 Sentry
4) IL-78 Air to ait refueling tanker
5) Boeing 737-300 Air to ait refueling tanker

(E) Combat Helicopters

1) Mi-24/25/35 Hind (Attack/Transport Version)
2) ALAH (Adavance light attack helicopter)
3) ALH (Attack Version)
4) LAH Lancer (Light Attack Helicopter)
5) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Attack Version)
6) Chetak (Attack Version)
7) Mi-8/17 (Attack Version)

(F) Executive/Heavy/Light Transport Helicopters

1) Mi-26 (The Largest Helo In the world)
2) Mi-8/17 (Transport Version)
3) Mi-24/25/35 (Transport Version)
4) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Transport Version)
5) Chetak/Cheetah (Transport Version)
6) Dauphin
7) LOH Light Observation Helicopter (Transport)

(G) Observation/Recon Helicopter

1) LOH (light Observation Helicopter) (Recon)
2) Mi-24/25/35 (Recon)
3) Mi-8/17 (Recon)
4) Chetak-Cheetah (Recon)
5) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Recon)

(H) Combat/non-combat capable trainers

1) HJT-36 (Advance Sub/Super sonic) (Combat Capable)
2) AJT Hawk (Advance Sub/Super sonic) (Combat Capable)
3) HJT-16 Kiran (Sub-sonic)
4) Iskara (Sub-Sonic)
5) Mg-21-93UB Trainer (Sub-Super Sonic) (Combat Capable)
6) LCA KH-2001 (Trainer) (Advance Sub-Super Sonic) (Combat Capable)
7) HPT-32 (Transport Trainer)
8) Dornier 228 (Transport trainer)

As the VISION-2020 suggest India as a Nuclear power and IAF as a Nuclear force. India will have to acquire the capability of launching these weapons thus the delivery system for the Nuclear arsenals and to defend them. For this IAF would have a major role to play as via-air dropping is the easiest and the most common method used in wars.

Currently IAF is under development with first to acquire the force multipliers and setting up of a Nuclear Command And Post. If we take a look at the IAF's fleet of year 2020, the list would as follows-

(A) Frontline Fighters

1) (FGFA)
2) (MRCA)
3) Su-30 MKI
4) MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft) (Fighter/Bomber/Recon)
5) LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) KH-2001
6) Mig-29K (The non- carrier version)
7) Mig-27
8) Mig-21- (Fighter)
9) Jaguar (Fighter)
10) Mig-23 (Fighter)

(B) Long Range bombers and Recon aircrafts

1) MCA (Medium Combat Aircraft) (Fighter/Bomber/Recon)
2) Tu-22M3 Backfire (Bomber/Recon)
3) Mig-25 Foxbat (Recon)
4) Mirage-2000 (Bomber)
5) Mig-23 (Bomber)
6) Jaguar (Recon)
7) AVATAR (Solid Fueled Space Based) (Recon)
8) Mig-21-93 (Recon)
9) Su-30 MKI (Recon/Bomber)
10) (MRCA)

(C) Light/Heavy/Executive Transports

1) IL-76MD Candid B (Heavy Transporter)
2) IL-214 (Light Transport)
3) ATR (Light transport and Executive)
4) Dornier 228 (Light transport/Executive)
5) Boeing 737-300 (Executive)
6) Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules
7) Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

(D) Force Multipliers

1) A-50 Phalcon AEW&C (A-50 Mainstay with a Israeli Phalcon radar system)
2) EMB 145 AEW&C (Airborne Early Warning & Control) jets
3) Boeing E-3 Sentry
4) IL-78 Air to ait refueling tanker
5) Boeing 737-300 Air to ait refueling tanker

(E) Combat Helicopters

1) Mi-24/25/35 Hind (Attack/Transport Version)
2) ALAH (Adavance light attack helicopter)
3) ALH (Attack Version)
4) LAH Lancer (Light Attack Helicopter)
5) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Attack Version)
6) Chetak (Attack Version)
7) Mi-8/17 (Attack Version)

(F) Executive/Heavy/Light Transport Helicopters

1) Mi-26 (The Largest Helo In the world)
2) Mi-8/17 (Transport Version)
3) Mi-24/25/35 (Transport Version)
4) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Transport Version)
5) Chetak/Cheetah (Transport Version)
6) Dauphin
7) LOH Light Observation Helicopter (Transport)

(G) Observation/Recon Helicopter

1) LOH (light Observation Helicopter) (Recon)
2) Mi-24/25/35 (Recon)
3) Mi-8/17 (Recon)
4) Chetak-Cheetah (Recon)
5) ALH (Advance Light Helicopter) (Recon)

(H) Combat/non-combat capable trainers

1) HJT-36 (Advance Sub/Super sonic) (Combat Capable)
2) AJT Hawk (Advance Sub/Super sonic) (Combat Capable)
3) HJT-16 Kiran (Sub-sonic)
4) Iskara (Sub-Sonic)
5) Mg-21-93UB Trainer (Sub-Super Sonic) (Combat Capable)
6) LCA KH-2001 (Trainer) (Advance Sub-Super Sonic) (Combat Capable)
7) HPT-32 (Transport Trainer)
8) Dornier 228 (Transport trainer)

yea and everyone else is getting star destroyers, what are you getting at? india will rule supreme militarily? cause that isnt gonna happen.

what you mean is 90% of those that vote in that online poll cared enough to vote indias a threat, their what 0.0000001% of the population? and question chinese news? cause plenty of people do that in china, which nation is brainwashed again?

Buddy, you know the truth. Do i have to post global times links to educate you that your government cares (about India). A google search will do i guess. Hints - Dalai lama, Su 30 MKI stationing in north east, raising 2 mountain division, strategic partnership with U.S. A, etc

their what 0.0000001% of the population?

China has 420 million internet users. This dosn't not include overseas chinese who might have voted for that online poll. Do you math?

It is funny to debate with a bunch of Indians over who cares whom, isn't it?

This thread just reminds me of an incident happened to me when I was in another forum. An Indian member tried his best to convince me that India is China's largest threat hence China should pay attention to India, as if being other country's largest enemy is something worth boasting about.

Never could i understand the invincible mentality of Indian.

You didn't read all the posts in this thread did you? One of your country men was boasting about how China doesn't care about India anymore. But in reality, your government gets jittery about dalailama's travel to a democratic country like U.S, France, Japan etc or chinese nobel laureate's wife receiving nobel prize on behalf of her husband. If a couple of people could get your government whine, it would certainly be bothered about much larger country like India.

And keep your experiences in another forum or another blog to yourselves. Iam in no mood to listen to your fictional stories.

keep focusing on it's economy and protect It's minorities

Look who is talking about economy. We did not take IMF bail out to keep our country from defaulting on loan. did we?

Protect minorities, yes we had issues in the past. But we are improving. In-between what are you doing with that christian lady "Asia". Pope and western leaders have asked you to pardon her and respect the minorities.

Trade Issues with Bangladesh
Bilateral trade is improving. We have given them a $1 billion line of credit.

Meddling Issues with Sri Lanka
It shows that your knowledge about that part of the world is limited. Tamils are persecuted by Srilankan armed forces. We tamils are giving moral and diplomatic support to srilankan tamils. Can i say that you are meddling in kashmir.

From thereon probably India might get a little rerspect from the world what 'Patriots' in India are dreaming for

We are already getting a lot of respect from the world. Remember David Cameroon speach in india and Obama's endorsement for UNSC seat.

Buddy, you know the truth. Do i have to post global times links to educate you that your government cares (about India). A google search will do i guess. Hints - Dalai lama, Su 30 MKI stationing in north east, raising 2 mountain division, strategic partnership with U.S. A, etc

when did i said that the chinese government didnt care?? point it out to me please

i say the average chinese person dont know much nor care about india in general

China has 420 million internet users. This dosn't not include overseas chinese who might have voted for that online poll. Do you math?

HAHAHAH DO YOU KNOW MATH? your telling me that all 420 million chinese internet users voted? or that even a significant amount of those 420 million did if so then i want a source, else your full of it.

(01) India needs to dismantle the Tibet Exile Government in India.
(02) Downgrade relations and trade with Taiwan.
(03) Indian Navy should not conduct any more naval exercise with Japanese Navy and US Navy in the sea of Japan or in waters closer to China

These steps should help India improve its relations with China.

@applesauce

when did i said that the chinese government didnt care?? point it out to me please

i say the average chinese person dont know much nor care about india in general

I was responding to one of the forum members, who said "China never cares".

Originally Posted by gpit View Post
The basic logic behind the foul-crying is that, in trying to make itself look important, India is pumping itself up by propagating:" Yeah, I'm your (China's) big problem here, and I'm your big problem there".

The fact is, China never cares. LOL!

Nice farce!

You barged into that argument and questioning the source of the online poll conducted by Communist mouth piece Global Times. Even if it is "0.0000001% of the population" as claimed by you why is it making headlines in your most popular news paper. Do you mean to say Global Times will report half cooked stories with online poll which is insignificant.

HAHAHAH DO YOU KNOW MATH?

I know math. But your math amazes me... 0.0000001% of 420 million internet users is what .43 half a man. How does that half a man look like...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom