What's new

China hands over military residential area to East Timor

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China hands over military residential area to East Timor

The government of China Friday handed over to the East Timor Armed Forces a military neighbourhood with 100 houses as part of China’s support for the country.

“One more project gifted by the Chinese government to East Timor, after the Foreign Affairs Ministry building, the Presidential Palace and a primary school,” noted China’s ambassador to East Timor, Fu Yuanchong.

China’s ambassador also said he was certain that the 100 houses, “will not only improve the life of defence forces staff, but also provide an exemplary work of community housing for the country.”

“Since diplomatic relations were established between China and East Timor, the Chinese government has focused on boosting ties of friendship with East Timor and making a point of gifting it with a variety of aid to the social and economic development of the country,” the diplomat said.

For this year, China also plans to finish Timor’s Ministry of Defence building and a number of armed forces barracks, as well as continuing to provide medical support.

Each house has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen and bathroom and they were built in Metinaro, some 40 kilometres east of Dili.

China hands over military residential area to East Timor | Macauhub English

Thanks for the useful news, my dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

Wish you all the best for similar gifts for Sri Lanka too

Good Strategy.. milk them hard. Milk them dry.

We are using India for our benefits; I don’t need to talk about other countries

India builds railway lines, a commercial port, soon a commercial airport, highways & even hospitals & schools in Sri Lanka, I think already the bill cost New Delhi about $3 Billion.

We are already benefiting from India directly & indirectly……….

Need to mention Indian Navy security for Sri Lankan ships near Gulf (Free of Charge)

I think we are benefiting from India then any other South Asian Country….

Now only we need tell India, Come on India give us a $1 Billion annual Aid package

Show you finance power India...... :kiss3:

Thanks for the useful news, my dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

Wish you all the best for similar gifts for Sri Lanka too

Good Strategy.. milk them hard. Milk them dry.

^^^
It's really very good news from Chinese point of view and very clever move by China.

Off topic : referring to bolded part. Mate! Why you're keeping on mentioning in your every post " Lankan ranger from Sri Lanka" its really sound funny now or your trying to needle Lankan ranger from Sri Lanka?:p:lol::D

regards
Jailer

^^^
It's really very good news from Chinese point of view and very clever move by China.

Off topic : referring to bolded part. Mate! Why you're keeping on mentioning in your every post " Lankan ranger from Sri Lanka" its really sound funny now or your trying to needle Lankan ranger from Sri Lanka?:p:lol::D

regards
Jailer

Off course, yes. It's good for China; good for East Timor; good for Sri Lanka.

Everybody wins. Cheers !!

Off topic: I developed a special bond of friendship with Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

Long Live Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

It's platonic ... just for your info.

Agree .. dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka ?

Something Gud is going on between Lankan Ranger & JingDong here.

Good Work by China.

This thread is weird, very weird.

Back
Top Bottom