What's new

China gets 40-year rights at Pakistani port

.Pak is terrified of India .

Are you out of your mind?

Well you did strike a hard bargain, with Pakistanis, 40 yrs lease in one go for a miniscule investment..hmm..well not some thing to one does to a 'friend' but then business is business.

The Chinese have stood by Pakistan, through thick and thin,, so to speak. The extent of this relationship is not something you can fathom. But nonetheless you had to open your mouth and show you level of intellect and hatred.

Now PN needs a big fleet to protect the Gwadar Port ...

I've written a lot about it. PN is about to get double in size in the next 5-7 years. Watch what happens. Your Sub fleet is going to grow to around 14-18 Subs of different kinds. Area denial systems will be put into this area and inside PN ships too.

I've written a lot about it. PN is about to get double in size in the next 5-7 years. Watch what happens. Your Sub fleet is going to grow to around 14-18 Subs of different kinds. Area denial systems will be put into this area and inside PN ships too.
Any links..............?

Are you out of your mind?

The Chinese have stood by Pakistan, through thick and thin,, so to speak. The extent of this relationship is not something you can fathom. But nonetheless you had to open your mouth and show you level of intellect and hatred.

What thick and thin are you talking about?
Was it 1971 or 1999?

Your relationship is based on a single mutual interest...and recently some buisness deals, which skewed in China's favour, as they have more leverage.

What thick and thin are you talking about?
Was it 1971 or 1999?

Your relationship is based on a single mutual interest...and recently some buisness deals, which skewed in China's favour, as they have more leverage.

Like I said, you have "NO CLUE."

So best keep quite, otherwise people will find out the real level of your intellect, and blind hatred. Thank You!!

So best keep quite, otherwise people will find out the real level of your intellect, and blind hatred. Thank You!!

Listen pal! You can use China as a crutch when trying to stand up to India.

But the fact remains that without them your nation is pretty much an example of a failed state.

Now selling yourself to the highest bidder in order to stand up to India may make you feel proud. I guess you were converted at some point by the sword so psychologically have lost all self respect and will worship any new master.

So we can therefore fathom your relationship to your new master.

This is not your dad's forum, that you are asking me to shut up..if you have nothing to add or debate ..better restrain your self from quoting me.

Listen pal! You can use China as a crutch when trying to stand up to India.

But the fact remains that without them your nation is pretty much an example of a failed state.

Now selling yourself to the highest bidder in order to stand up to India may make you feel proud. I guess you were converted at some point by the sword so psychologically have lost all self respect and will worship any new master.

So we can therefore fathom your relationship to your new master.

Pakistan has major allies in the form of China, Turkey and the GCC and is on good terms with a number of countries

The only country we hate is india and we will work with any country in the world that will help us contain and hurt india

A maturing and powerful Pakistan is emerging

And we are muslim because our forefathers had the insight to embrace Gods will and leave behind a worthless idol worshipping pagan culture

Pakistan has major allies in the form of China, Turkey and the GCC and is on good terms with a number of countries

The only country we hate is india and we will work with any country in the world that will help us contain and hurt india

A maturing and powerful Pakistan is emerging

And we are muslim because our forefathers had the insight to embrace Gods will and leave behind a worthless idol worshipping pagan culture

My point exactly !!

p.s. What do you mean by "embrace"?
Is that how you justify to yourself the fact that you were practically forced to convert or die. Pretty delusional !

My point exactly !!

p.s. What do you mean by "embrace"?
Is that how you justify to yourself the fact that you were practically forced to convert or die. Pretty delusional !

Islam is the will of God, everybody from the arabs who were pagans, Iranians who were fire worshippers and south asians who also were pagans worshipping everything from lingams to elephant Gods had to embrace Gods will

Our forefathers had Jahil beliefs they worshipped idols

Alhamdullila we have thrown away that jahilat in the dust bin and embraced the one true path to God

Islam is the will of God, everybody from the arabs who were pagans, Iranians who were fire worshippers and south asians who also were pagans worshipping everything from lingams to elephant Gods had to embrace Gods will

Our forefathers had Jahil beliefs they worshipped idols

Alhamdullila we have thrown away that jahilat in the dust bin and embraced the one true path to God

Good ! Now off you go to Mecca and leave us alone.

btw..What are your thoughts about your Chinese friends ?
I think they don't believe in God at all ?

A big Fleet to Protect the Port and able to break any blockade from IN in future conflicts

your fleet will be always smaller than the Indian navy. you do not have the money to operate aircraft carriers and nuclear powered submarines

I meant it from their side ...Pak is terrified of India and therefore handed this port over to China for their security.

What exactly is there to be terrified of? Your new PM? Or just the general delusion of many from eastern side that the world revolves around the tri-star?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom