What's new

China gets 40-year rights at Pakistani port

thanks, you will aiding Modi Sarkar in the process.

Burn...baby....burn with jealousy as I become rich ! :smokin:

And you're still an Ostrich suffering from the effects of a laughter inducing nerve agent ! :tongue:

Aur bhai....bhabi aur bacheii kaisee hain ? :)

A big Fleet to Protect the Port and able to break any blockade from IN in future conflicts
In the 80's you did have a big rental fleet from the US and US bases all over pakistan, how did that work out for you?

Burn...baby....burn with jealousy as I become rich ! :smokin:

And you're still an Ostrich suffering from the effects of a laughter inducing nerve agent ! :tongue:
No burning, as you become richer, for every personal wealth milestone, do send me a bottle of scotch...
and...
don't be jealous of my smile....

Last edited:
First export should be a ship load of tissue papers to India. :pakistan: :china:

......and Imodium.

In the 80's you did have a big rental fleet from the US and US bases all over pakistan, how did that work out for you?

I am sorry, but there never was a 'big rental' fleet from the USA. They could use the bases for their use (pretty common in the world affairs for those states WHICH MATTER), which they still can and have in the WoT, but that is it.
US-Pakistan relationship is beyond the comprehension level of any living Indian, as proven above by an 'analyst'

I am sorry, but there never was a 'big rental' fleet from the USA. They could use the bases for their use (pretty common in the world affairs for those states WHICH MATTER), which they still can and have in the WoT, but that is it.
US-Pakistan relationship is beyond the comprehension level of any living Indian, as proven above by an 'analyst'

Does the above analyst comprehend US-Pakistan relationships? forget one single bilateral relation Pakistan's ill fated diplomatic cadre is a basket case of disasters one after the other since it's inception. The way I see it, you are letting china do exactly the same as you let US do about 45 years ago. Same actions seldom yield different results, but then again, that is quite beyond your comprehension.

So I do welcome Pakistan letting other powers use it's territory . It's worked for us before, most likely it will work again...

Last edited:
This will benefit Pakistan's economy in the long term, so Pakistan can have more revenue for the military budget.

Does the above analyst comprehend US-Pakistan relationships? forget one single bilateral relation Pakistan's ill fated diplomatic cadre is a basket case of disasters one after the other since it's inception. The way I see it, you are letting china do exactly the same as you let US do about 45 years ago. Same actions seldom yield different results, but then again, that is quite beyond your comprehension.

So I do welcome Pakistan letting other powers use it's territory for others to use. It's worked for us before, most likely it will work again...
It's a freaking port. Not a naval base. Learn the difference.

Well, we are just trying to secure our maritime trading route, not really aimed at anyone.

Well you did strike a hard bargain, with Pakistanis, 40 yrs lease in one go for a miniscule investment..hmm..well not some thing to one does to a 'friend' but then business is business.

Last edited:
What will a big navy fleet do when the threat comes from inside, bomb from sea?

actually the threat is from both sides , the only difference is one are official terrorist , and other Non-Official :azn:

No burning, as you become richer, foe every personal wealth milestone, do send me a bottle of scotch...
and...
don't be jealous of my smile....

so the burning already starts ? lolz , you can surely come to Gwadar to cool your A$$'s down, we have this very deep sea port there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom