What's new

China for greater Indian role in United Nations' Security Council

It will run fine and dandy.

The claim about Nasa and Doctors are known as Internet Legends. Believed to be true, when in fact it is not. Same Legends were told in your Rajya Sabha members. Don't believe me,

check out these links:

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - US - World - The Times of India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/10359-36-scientists-nasa-indians-govt-survey.html
:usflag:

Can anyone give me an original source,these are all said by an Indian journalist,I can't find any info of NASA employee from US source~

Hey IA, calm down. This guy contender is Chinese using US flags as stealth. Trying to entice hateful comments from Indians towards USA.

Also the numbers quoted by you were never substantiated by official sources and probably were part of internet Hoax. Indians are doing fairly well in USA but some of the numbers are just too high ex. 50% of hotels and X% of doctors.

Don't you try to get personal with me, you fleaking Indian, i am here to express my concern only, so take it or leave it.

The main reason for you "illegal Indian immigrants" to plague US and increasing in big numbers cos our government appear weak and corrupt, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration year after year.

Most American politicians seem to be frozen into inaction by their fear of losing votes. They believe that doing nothing about everything will lose them the least votes. That is a damn good way to run our country into the ground.

Also, i like to reveal the truth behind the lies that the illegals do all of the hard, labor intensive, sweaty back-breaking work that the whites won't do. Actually, they are taking away jobs from Americans in all levels. :angry::usflag::usflag:

Yup, thats exactly what we want, Please send 36% Of our Scientists working In NASA Back to India,30% of Doctors In USA are Indians,Indians own 50% of all economy lodges and 35% of all hotels in Your country...

BS!

NASA doesn't disclose any info on ethnities of its employee makeup. However, faced with this intenet hoax that >30% NASA engineers ( together with 40& doctors, 50% employee of Microsoft... bullshit) are Indians/Indian origin, NASA HR department made a casual statement that the maximum employees of NASA who are Indian origin is definitely no more than 5%, most likely about 2% (contain some security guards and cleaners too), which is in line with other ethnities.

Your ridiculous claim is laughable at best! :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't you try to get personal with me, you fleaking Indian, i am here to express my concern only, so take it or leave it.

The main reason for you "illegal Indian immigrants" to plague US and increasing in big numbers cos our government appear weak and corrupt, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration year after year.

Most American politicians seem to be frozen into inaction by their fear of losing votes. They believe that doing nothing about everything will lose them the least votes. That is a damn good way to run our country into the ground.

Also, i like to reveal the truth behind the lies that the illegals do all of the hard, labor intensive, sweaty back-breaking work that the whites won't do. Actually, they are taking away jobs from Americans in all levels. :angry::usflag::usflag:

An average Joe is more concerned about Mexican and South American immigrants taking non-skilled Jobs than Indians. And even if he is, he would certainly put words like Asians or middle eastern. You aren't fooling anyone here, fueling hostility between Indians and Americans on Pak defence forum... Jeez, how many avg. american do visit this site anyways ?

Moreover this avg Joe is indulged in India bashing conveniently leaving other discussion like Islamic extremists, US-China relations etc

Take your tap dancing in front of gullible, my nature of job involves interaction with hundreds of Americans. I have a pretty good insight of their views on India.

^^^ Leave him boxer, he aint worth your punches.

I could have given a stronger reply but, Unse kya ladna jo apne desh ka naam lene main bhi sharam mehsoos karte hain.

“Truth may sometimes hurt but delusion harms.”

Take your tap dancing in front of gullible, my nature of job involves interaction with hundreds of Americans. I have a pretty good insight of their views on India.

" my nature of job involves interaction with hundreds of Americans..." that must be a call-centre job you have. What a pretty good insight ! GO back to work , your phone is ringing! :smitten:

An Indian's Statement is always BS to you..... So why bother A reply? As Long as You are able to Fill in Your heart with Happiness, you are safe from Strokes...

why? I hate those lies by nature. :cheers:

Can anyone give me an original source,these are all said by an Indian journalist,I can't find any info of NASA employee from US source~

NASA said maximum 5%, most likely 2%. It is an internet hoax and has been debunked years ago!

why? I hate those lies by nature. :cheers:

Dear its a Human tendency To "Hear what You Like" Not "What is said to You".And that Gets even more When speaking with those whom You consider enemies . I dont blame you for that.

" my nature of job involves interaction with hundreds of Americans..." that must be a call-centre job you have. What a pretty good insight ! GO back to work , your phone is ringing! :smitten:

Can't think of another profession can you ?

But then again, if it fulfills your ego and stop your troll posts, yes i am

Thank you, come again :rofl:

I second that. Labor in India is dirt cheap comparing to China. Its probably the inefficient manufacturing processes that jacks up the cost. Then these cry babies run to the Govt. for help, "Mommy, Mommy, the Chinese are mean to us" .

I wonder then why Bangladesh asks Indian companies to supply Electric Machines and even build entire power plants.

Dude your country has lost its charm.Its no longer the land of oppurtunities.The heydays of the US is gone.Forget about illegal indians,Indians are not willing to go to US even legally.With salaries rising in india ,Indians do not want to go to your country.The number of Indians applying for the work visa(i think it is called H1)has reduced drastically.

Dude your country has lost its charm.Its no longer the land of oppurtunities.The heydays of the US is gone.Forget about illegal indians,Indians are not willing to go to US even legally.With salaries rising in india ,Indians do not want to go to your country.The number of Indians applying for the work visa(i think it is called H1)has reduced drastically.

Keep lying Indian, too bad the reality go the other way.
Indian illegal immigrants in US up 64 percent last decade | TopNews
And tell me about it.:lol::usflag::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom