What's new

China for greater Indian role in United Nations' Security Council

i thought those BS data had already been debunked many times on this forum alone? not again pls.

but I have seen many of you discussing and Muling over Indian Poverty and Toilets, even though they are discussed to death, so why cant I quote this? You are making me troll dear, I dont like that...

Yup, thats exactly what we want, Please send 36% Of our Scientists working In NASA Back to India,30% of Doctors In USA are Indians,Indians own 50% of all economy lodges and 35% of all hotels in Your country...

Send them all Back, This proves that Our indigenous People are worth a Lot compared to Local's there... Why dont you Start a mass Protest to Kick them out??

Your country cannot afford to function without Indians...

It will run fine and dandy.

The claim about Nasa and Doctors are known as Internet Legends. Believed to be true, when in fact it is not. Same Legends were told in your Rajya Sabha members. Don't believe me,

check out these links:

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - US - World - The Times of India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/10359-36-scientists-nasa-indians-govt-survey.html
:usflag:

but I have seen many of you discussing and Muling over Indian Poverty and Toilets, even though they are discussed to death, so why cant I quote this? You are making me troll dear, I dont like that...

Well sir Internet is the true wild west, I just hope you are enjoying your stay here. On the Internet it is estimated, the average age of the user is 26. So a lot of hot blooded typically young men carrying the water for their respective nations on this forum.

All the issues eventually comes down to illegal immigration, toilets, copying, water shortage... the list goes on. You could have a thread titled "water found in Mars", but it will somehow end up as Pakistan-India or India-China and in some cases India-BD mud slinging.

You just gotta stomach it. Then again do you want a boring forum :partay: ?

Yup, thats exactly what we want, Please send 36% Of our Scientists working In NASA Back to India,30% of Doctors In USA are Indians,Indians own 50% of all economy lodges and 35% of all hotels in Your country...

according to your above BS stats, seems like all development of US is done by these indigenous indians.. lloll :woot:

according to your above BS stats, seems like all development of US is done by these indigenous indians.. lloll :woot:

Yes..... Count the number of Indian diplomats In Obama Administration and there assigned duties, U will see If My statements are BS or not

A good Move, But You must also Send back those who are professional and Are back bone to the Nation, Like scientists and doctors, you cannot be Selective in Picking up and throwing which You do not Like....

Your concern should be Expressed to Indian embassy there, whats the use talking to me here??

So you want our Educated people to run your country, but not poor. And About Cheap pay, your govt must do something about it, Those Illegal Indians which u call , How can U permit them to work without working visa? So your companies Are hiring them as they are cheap...

Simple rule, make i bid and take them back because they are pro and they give services against $$$$$$$. So winner takes it all my friend;)

Send them all Back, This proves that Our indigenous People are worth a Lot compared to Local's there... Why dont you Start a mass Protest to Kick them out??

Your country cannot afford to function without Indians...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm loving this post of yours! PROOF to use as ammo for future discussions.... :police::agree::tup:

Google is ur tool... Take it. Find it out

Hey IA, calm down. This guy contender is Chinese using US flags as stealth. Trying to entice hateful comments from Indians towards USA.

Also the numbers quoted by you were never substantiated by official sources and probably were part of internet Hoax. Indians are doing fairly well in USA but some of the numbers are just too high ex. 50% of hotels and X% of doctors.

2048815695_377c67b029.jpg

Hey IA, calm down. This guy contender is Chinese using US flags as stealth. Trying to entice hateful comments from Indians towards USA.

Also the numbers quoted by you were never substantiated by official sources and probably were part of internet Hoax. Indians are doing fairly well in USA but some of the numbers are just too high ex. 50% of hotels and X% of doctors.

Might be, My Infos are from books and media quotings

Also IA bro, the next time, remember that Sinoindus and belowfreezing are 50 cent pinoy trolls that work here only for disinformation and deviating from constructive discussions.

You need an example? Go back to post no. 2 and you will be amazed with the resultant situation where the thread is.

Best to ignore the riff-raff unless you are in a mood for a little bit of fund at the expense of the Chinese communist party. Cheers bro.:cheers:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Not 1000 yet? You got to work that damn keyboard harder man :D

50 cent pinoy??? means??

O.K. Welcom to Chinese Communist Party Pschyops.

The communist party in China is extremely phobic about any true information reaching its citizens. So they normally censor a lot of stuff. But PDF and other forums of this like are not censored (I know because I have accessed PDF from several places in China). But they cannot let truth run riot on the forum right? Because the forum will attract Chinese visitors also. So they employ disinformation agents.

These are agencies that cannot normally be based out of China becasue they need access to sections of internet that may in several cases be censored in China. So they employ agencies outside the country. Now the next requirement is a fair bit of grasp of English language. So a lot of trolls on this forum are in fact Pinoys = Phillipinnos who act as Chinese and they try to derail effective discussions so that the information is distorted.

These trolls play several sides, i.e, Indian flags, US flags, Chinese flags, Pakistani flags or even neutral flags on this forum. The ease of becoming a member on this forum (normal email and you are a memeber as against other defence forums where there is authentication involved) encourages these guys to troll here even more.

50 Cents: There is an informed rumour that these agencies are paid 50 cents for each successful derailing post. May be due to increasing inflation, that may have been increased now. :D

Back
Top Bottom