What's new

China Flexes Military Muscle

It's a democracy and will be the biggest us ally in the region, it's strategic they need our help and we could use a buddy in the area who dosent backstab like pakistan I think us only has use for pk up until 2014 when we pull out of afghan. I hope we can remain civil but I doubt it pk hates america.I have many Indian friends in the us very smart people . Pk chose china over us , India is timid noe but we will seduce them

It ain't working from what i can tell you.

Americans see relationship with India going nowhere, blame ‘Brezhnev-era' bureaucracy

lol just like brazil.

I thought the Brazilians weren't comfortable with you.

US still acts like an 'empire' with Latin America, says Brazil's President Lula

We would destroy china if needed let them starve is a better option

Wow you better watch you word carefully here, May be its vice versa.......do you have any idea how much money US took from China? please do your research before open your mouth.....

Just to let Reever know: The total value of foreign investment in China is less than 6% of our GDP. If we were sanctioned by the whole world tomorrow, we'd lose 6 months of GDP growth, that's it.

On the other hand, without China, the US will suffer hyperinflation, riots, and a possible civil war.

China has no right to be in the Indian sea, it also has no right to Kashmir. hell it has no right to Taiwan. it only has its coast and the gobi desert good luck. with that.

We will bring chinese to Kashmir :china:...cuz they r our brotherz:agree:...give them Indian ocean as a gift:)....We will gift Taiwan to china next year Insha-Allah without any resistance...:woot::cheesy:

Just to let Reever know: The total value of foreign investment in China is less than 6% of our GDP. If we were sanctioned by the whole world tomorrow, we'd lose 6 months of GDP growth, that's it.

On the other hand, without China, the US will suffer hyperinflation, riots, and a possible civil war.

Sure it will Insha-Allah...ummm:)

Sure it will Insha-Allah...ummm:)

It is a fact. We control the supply chain for basically every consumer product there is. World markets do not operate at the speed of light. They want to "buy from Vietnam/India"? No it doesn't work that way because the productivity of a Vietnamese or Indian is not even 1/10th that of a Chinese despite their 1/4 salary, Chinese owned companies supply apple, and there are no equivalent companies in Vietnam/India. Because China produces the most polymer, most steel and most rare earths in the world, we can shut down the source material for every other exporting country and force prices to rise even further on textiles, plastics, electronics, cars, ships... everything.

It's a democracy and will be the biggest us ally in the region, it's strategic they need our help and we could use a buddy in the area who dosent backstab like pakistan I think us only has use for pk up until 2014 when we pull out of afghan. I hope we can remain civil but I doubt it pk hates america.I have many Indian friends in the us very smart people . Pk chose china over us , India is timid noe but we will seduce them lol just like brazil.

the way I see it.....
US will again abandon Pakistan once it leaves A'stan.
So do me a favor, talk to your people to cut relations with Pakistan and I'll talk to mine.

If countries had FACEBOOK

*Pakistan added China to it's family tree*
*US and Pakistan changed their relationship status to 'it's complicated'*
*The US has a status update: 'I love the way we make democracies and civilize countries like Iraq and A'stan'*<<<<*England and NATO like this*
*Pakistan pokes India, India pokes Pakistan*

China has no right to be in the Indian sea, it also has no right to Kashmir. hell it has no right to Taiwan. it only has its coast and the gobi desert good luck. with that.

Hypocrisy at it's best!

US-military-bases-2001-03.jpg

I love the way that US has the right set up bases anywhere in the world, invade and enforce 'democracy' and rid countries of supposed WMDs

and here you are telling China what not to do....

Hypocrisy at it's best!

US-military-bases-2001-03.jpg

I love the way that US has the right set up bases anywhere in the world, invade and enforce 'democracy' and rid countries of supposed WMDs

and here you are telling China what not to do....

:lol: this map says that America has bases in Hainan province and Aksai Chin.

Also, there are only American personnel in Canada not an American base.

:lol: this map says that America has bases in Hainan province and Aksai Chin.

Also, there are only American personnel in Canada not an American base.

LOL!!! didn't see that... but still American bases (or troops) and a McDonalds at every street corner!

India controls Kashmir technically and politically,it's India who conduct election's there,it's India who control policies their,its India who make the blue print for investments there,our missiles outside kashmir are not pointed towards Srinagar.

But anyway can u deploy ur same central Armed Police inside Taiwan,if yes we r on the same page.
You deployed troops in Kashmir because you do not want the Muslims to rebel against your rule. In another words, you use military force to keep the country together.

Taiwan situation is the result of a civil war, in which foreign intervention left it in its current state. China has every right to use the same force.

Back
Top Bottom