What's new

China Flexes Military Muscle

Troops?

CRPF stands for Central Reserve Police Force
You know, in China they call internal troops stationed in Tibet "Armed Police" too.

Either way, the 1949 civil war is still technically ongoing. No armstice has ever been signed.

Why is a Chinese frigate in the Mediterranean big news? We had a Iranian frigate passing through the Suez a couple of weeks ago and that too made breaking news. Two Indian warships the INS Jalashwa, an amphibious ship and INS Mysore, a destroyer were in Libya two weeks ago to evacuate the Indians stranded there. That too raised a few eyebrows. India has had warships permanently located in the Persian Gulf for quiet some time now. I also remember a big hue and cry when a Russian nuclear powered battleship crossed the Panama canal a few months ago. Is it that only western navies can play in the Med? Typical western media sensationalism.

What is more interesting is that a few neighbors from the west can't seem to stop jumping up and down in glee for reasons best known to them.

If China has five aircraft carriers in the future. They could be station in the South China Sea, East China Sea, Indian Ocean, Pacific Ocean near South America, and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side. All to protect the major deep-sea trade routes.

If China has five aircraft carriers in the future. They could be station in the South China Sea, East China Sea, Indian Ocean, Pacific Ocean near South America, and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side. All to protect the major deep-sea trade routes.

5 ACs aren't enough to park all around the World, we would need at least 10 CVNs for that purpose. :coffee:

Why is a Chinese frigate in the Mediterranean big news? We had a Iranian frigate passing through the Suez a couple of weeks ago and that too made breaking news. Two Indian warships the INS Jalashwa, an amphibious ship and INS Mysore, a destroyer were in Libya two weeks ago to evacuate the Indians stranded there. That too raised a few eyebrows. India has had warships permanently located in the Persian Gulf for quiet some time now. I also remember a big hue and cry when a Russian nuclear powered battleship crossed the Panama canal a few months ago. Is it that only western navies can play in the Med? Typical western media sensationalism.

What is more interesting is that a few neighbors from the west can't seem to stop jumping up and down in glee for reasons best known to them.

Its simple to know because China is the big deal for the CNN and americans.

Same reason India deployed so many troops in Kashmir.

India controls Kashmir technically and politically,it's India who conduct election's there,it's India who control policies their,its India who make the blue print for investments there,our missiles outside kashmir are not pointed towards Srinagar.

But anyway can u deploy ur same central Armed Police inside Taiwan,if yes we r on the same page.

China has no right to be in the Indian sea, it also has no right to Kashmir. hell it has no right to Taiwan. it only has its coast and the gobi desert good luck. with that.

LOL. We don't care what a semi-literate idiot thinks what we have rights to. Why do you care so much about India anyways?

It's a democracy and will be the biggest us ally in the region, it's strategic they need our help and we could use a buddy in the area who dosent backstab like pakistan I think us only has use for pk up until 2014 when we pull out of afghan. I hope we can remain civil but I doubt it pk hates america.I have many Indian friends in the us very smart people . Pk chose china over us , India is timid noe but we will seduce them lol just like brazil.

Disturbing the way you talk about India pal.

Back
Top Bottom