What's new

China 'firmly opposes' PM Modi's Arunachal visit; India hits back

EXACTLY!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT.
So WHY is INDIA still keeping STOLEN LAND SOUTH TIBET.?
SHAMEFUL.

Hopefully South Tibet is not contaminated by all that OPEN SHITTING and populated with RAPISTS when it returns to China.

There's no South Tibet that is under India.
There is only Indian land & Tibet under chinese occupation.

Again, first take it from us then boast, everything else is just crying and masturbatory nonsense.

No matter how much you increase the font or change it’s color, this is a false statement.

Really?

Muslims in China are forced to 'eat pork and drink alcohol' at Lunar New Year dinners and are threatened with imprisonment in re-education camps if they refuse to take part

I don't even want to entertain your denial of the repression and oppression of indigenous Tibetans. Internet is full to the brim with proof.

Kashmir is a UN recognized occupation and Kashmiris don’t want you there.

Except that it's not.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2010/11/16/kashmir-no-more-unresolved-on-un-list/

But you look very much like Xi's slave.
Whoa, you can see me.
USING VEDIC POWERs.
VERY SCARY.
SPACESHIPS since Vedic Times.
SUPA POWA INDIA.
I cannot see you, do you look like this?
768 x 512 Indian Beggar.jpg

There's no South Tibet that is under India.
There is only Indian land & Tibet under chinese occupation.

Again, first take it from us then boast, everything else is just crying and masturbatory nonsense.

Really?

Muslims in China are forced to 'eat pork and drink alcohol' at Lunar New Year dinners and are threatened with imprisonment in re-education camps if they refuse to take part

I don't even want to entertain your denial of the repression and oppression of indigenous Tibetans. Internet is full to the brim with proof.

Except that it's not.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2010/11/16/kashmir-no-more-unresolved-on-un-list/
What's the hurry?
China was even willing to exchange South Tibet away at one time.
BUT INDIA FOOLISHLY DIDN'T TAKE THE OFFER.
Offer has expired, now China will take South Tibet back at a time of its choosing.
It's fun to keep Indians on tenterhooks.
STUPID STUPID STUPID of India.

What's the hurry?
Offer has expired, now China will take South Tibet back at a time of its choosing.
"Naach na jaane aagan tedha" I don't know how to dance so I say the stage is crooked = I cant win against India so I give the excuse that the time is not right

"Naach na jaane aagan tedha" I don't know how to dance so I say the stage is crooked = I cant win against India so I give the excuse that the time is not right
HA HA you have CROOKED LOGIC.
India HUMILIATED IN 1962.
India HUMILIATED AGAIN in 2018 Donglang Standoff.
What are you smoking, must be real STRONK.

ONLY STUPID will want a war and stop $50BILLION trade surplus flowing from dumb Indians.

HA HA you have CROOKED LOGIC.
India HUMILIATED IN 1962.
India HUMILIATED AGAIN in 2018 Donglang Standoff.
What are you smoking, must be real STRONK.

ONLY STUPID will want a war and stop $50BILLION trade surplus flowing from dumb Indians.
Where is the road?

What's the hurry?

LOL, that is a nice spin on things.
Like I said, if china could have it already would have, it had a number of chances to "take from India" and now its too late, as we are rapidly closing the gap.

Now you get to live with the fact that your delusional ideas about geography will never come to be.

Where is the road?
What ROAD?
So India is only AFRAID OF A ROAD.

All is well, China is ONLY building a MILITARY BASE at DONGLANG.
I don't know if China need a ROAD.
In this case, INDIA can sleep well, its ONLY a MILITARY BASE, not a ROAD.

LOL, that is a nice spin on things.
Like I said, if china could have it already would have, it had a number of chances to "take from India" and now its too late, as we are rapidly closing the gap.

Now you get to live with the fact that your delusional ideas about geography will never come to be.
I don't get you.
India already a SUPA POWA since 2012.
So its China doing catch up with SUPA POWA India by taking complete control of Donglang.

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...portant-india-china-bhutan-1198730-2018-03-27
The area of Doklam carries huge military advantage and if it falls into the hands of China, it will not only compromise the security of Bhutan but also of India.

If China comes in control of the Doklam, it will get the high ground which would enable it to completely crush Bhutan in case of a war.(AND INDIA)

india end is coming.India cannot defend itself from china and soon india will be wiped out of world and become history

What ROAD?
So India is only AFRAID OF A ROAD.

All is well, China is ONLY building a MILITARY BASE at DONGLANG.
I don't know if China need a ROAD.
In this case, INDIA can sleep well, its ONLY a MILITARY BASE, not a ROAD.

I don't get you.
India already a SUPA POWA since 2012.
So its China doing catch up with SUPA POWA India by taking complete control of Donglang.

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...portant-india-china-bhutan-1198730-2018-03-27
The area of Doklam carries huge military advantage and if it falls into the hands of China, it will not only compromise the security of Bhutan but also of India.

If China comes in control of the Doklam, it will get the high ground which would enable it to completely crush Bhutan in case of a war.(AND INDIA)

Ugh, not this nonsense again.

The point of conflict still remains as it is and PLA is yet to have the balls to construct anything south of that point.

As for roads and bases atthe northern parts of the territory, china was constructing infrastructure since 2005, we never complained about it then and we don't much care for it now as we already have all the vantage positions still in Doklam.

But keep consoling yourselves with the consolation prize coz you definitely can't go south of the point of conflict as we thwarted you and continue to stop you and hold the vantage points.

Ugh, not this nonsense again.

The point of conflict still remains as it is and PLA is yet to have the balls to construct anything south of that point.

As for roads and bases atthe northern parts of the territory, china was constructing infrastructure since 2005, we never complained about it then and we don't much care for it now as we already have all the vantage positions still in Doklam.

But keep consoling yourselves with the consolation prize coz you definitely can't go south of the point of conflict as we thwarted you and continue to stop you and hold the vantage points.
STUPID INDIANS.
Still don't realize they had been OUTMANEUVERED by China.
Why would China want to go South and provoke a war and jeopardize the continuing flow of a trade surplus of $50BILLION from the DUMB INDIANS.

For Now, its good enough just being able to threaten the Indians from its COMMANDING ADVANTAGE at Donglang Plateau.
If STUPID Indians don't realize this, ALL IS WELL, and they can continue to SLEEP WELL.

STUPID INDIANS.
Still don't realize they had been OUTMANEUVERED by China.
Why would China want to go South and provoke a war and jeopardize the continuing flow of a trade surplus of $50BILLION from the DUMB INDIANS..

Oh I don't know, why did china want to build infrastructure south of the point of conflict in the place? Stop pretending like you didn't want it now that PLA was buzzed off by the IA, sour grapes much.

It's like saying, "we didn't really capture any new territory but we won coz we built a few stuff in a place we were always there in". :lol:

Let me tell you why china attempted to do the Doklam drama, coz IA occupies all the vantage points past that area and PLA knows this, hence the attempt at out maneuvering IA in Doklam, too bad YOU FAILED.

Now all your roads are being overlooked by our artillery and rocket brigades and you get to human wave us and waste all your troops and mechanized forces in the area.

For Now, its good enough just being able to threaten the Indians from its COMMANDING ADVANTAGE at Donglang Plateau.
If STUPID Indians don't realize this, ALL IS WELL, and they can continue to SLEEP WELL.

You are contradicting yourself.
Why would you threaten India with a conflict if you are so worried about a trade surplus?
It's not an either-or situation.

The fact is, trade surplus matters zilch in the event of a war.

Oh I don't know, why did china want to build infrastructure past the point of conflict in the place?

It's like saying, "we didn't really capture any new territory but we won coz we built a few stuff in a place we were always there in". :lol:

Let me tell you why china attempted to do the Doklam drama, coz IA occupies all the vantage points past that area and PLA knows this, hence the attempt at out maneuvering IA in Doklam, too bad YOU FAILED.

Now all your roads are being overlooked by our artillery and rocket brigades and you get to waste all your troops and mechanized forces.

Why would you threaten India with a conflict if you are so worried about a trade surplus?

HOW DELUDED YOU ARE.
No Wonder INDIA is IQ 82.
Your nearest military base at Doka La on that sliver of land next to a precarious cliff is YOUR VANTAGE POINT.?
One bomb will sent the whole military contraption to ITS DOOM DOWN THE CLIFF.
ONLY THE STUPID BUILD THEIR MILITARY BASE ON SUCH A VULNERABLE SITE.
You are a JOKER.
GO READ WHAT YOUR NOT SO STUPID PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

If China comes in control of the Doklam, it will get the high ground which would enable it to completely crush Bhutan in case of a war.( Edit: AND INDIA)

I am wasting my time with a nincompoop.
Precisely because war will affect trade that China made sure that India understood that China will DEVASTATE INDIA should war break out that China make it known to India that China now have a COMMANDING ADVANTAGE over India at DONGLANG PLATEAU.

China don't want war, period, only a subservient India mindful that China can pummel and DISMEMBER India.

Last edited:
HOW DELUDED YOU ARE.
No Wonder INDIA is IQ 82.
Your nearest military base at Doka La on that sliver of land next to a precarious cliff is YOUR VANTAGE POINT.?
One bomb will sent the whole military contraption to ITS DOOM DOWN THE CLIFF.
ONLY THE STUPID BUILD THEIR MILITARY BASE ON SUCH A VULNERABLE SITE.
You are a JOKER.
GO READ WHAT YOUR NOT SO STUPID PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

If China comes in control of the Doklam, it will get the high ground which would enable it to completely crush Bhutan in case of a war.( Edit: AND INDIA).

LOL.
"Half of them are stationed in or near the region. The presence of Indian forces at vantage point - higher altitude - has been a concern for China."
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/news...-grab-bhutans-land-and-blame-india/ar-BBE7sL8

Truth is bitter, we know.

I am wasting my time with a nincompoop.
Precisely because war will affect trade that China made sure that India understood that China will DEVASTATE INDIA should war break out that China make it known to India that China now have a COMMANDING ADVANTAGE over India at DONGLANG PLATEAU.

China don't want war, period, only a subservient India mindful that China can pummel and DISMEMBER India.

If trade was your point of blackmail then why DON'T YOU HAVE A SINGLE MILITARY INFRA ON THE POINT OF CONFLICT AND ANY AREA SOUTH OF IT?
Clearly it belongs to china SO WHY DOESN'T CHINA HAVE IT?
Why didn't china take the whole of Doklam by force?

So cute, you chinese think that a trade deficit will stop India from defying china, LOL.
Let's wait for PLA to have some balls and take the south of Doklam by force from India.

LOL.
"Half of them are stationed in or near the region. The presence of Indian forces at vantage point - higher altitude - has been a concern for China."
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/news...-grab-bhutans-land-and-blame-india/ar-BBE7sL8

Truth is bitter, we know.

If trade was your point of blackmail then why DON'T YOU HAVE A SINGLE MILITARY INFRA ON THE POINT OF CONFLICT AND ANY AREA SOUTH OF IT?
Clearly it belongs to china SO WHY DOESN'T CHINA HAVE IT?
Why didn't china take the whole of Doklam by force?

So cute, you chinese think that a trade deficit will stop India from defying china, LOL.
Let's wait for PLA to have some balls and take the south of Doklam by force from India.
Why so STUPID to take by FORCE when just daily WARNINGS suffice.?
I mean Indians COWARDLY RAN AWAY from just warnings, why need force.?
Now you come up with nonsense like "North and South Doklam".
What happened to land belonging to Bhutan.?
Silly YOU, NOBODY builds their military base next to the BORDER except the STUPID INDIANS.
STUPID Beyond Belief is their base next to the border is on a sliver of land next to a precarious cliff.

Don't be SILLY, nobody is using blackmail.
China don't want war, China want $50 BILLION trade surplus to keep on coming from DUMB INDIANS.
Building road is just a decoy.
Building a whole military complex at Donglang is a well planned project, cannot be a last minute decision.
Thanks to Donglang standoff, military base buildup proceeded smoothly without any interference or noise from COWARD MODI.

Coming from you? :rofl::rofl::rofl: After all the claptrap you posted in this thread already?:crazy_pilot:

Must mean joe is a real expert then in reality.

I think the "Professional" dude has me on his ignore list.:(

What are your thoughts on ignoring people on pdf?

Back
Top Bottom