What's new

China Fiery Cross island surpass TaiPing as 1st biggest island in SCS, 1 sq.km

Spratlys archipelago belong to Viet Nam!

Trường Sa lớn (Big Spratly) Island, Truong Sa (Spratlys) archipelago district, Khanh Hoa province, Viet Nam:
It certainly is not an "man made" island...
24-4PSA1BaoAnh2442012151318293_wh890_590.jpg

People's houses on the island:
24-4PSA9BaoAnh2442012151322303_wh890_590.jpg

People of the Island:
24-4PSA13BaoAnh244201215132517_wh890_590.jpg

School of the Island:
24-4PSA17BaoAnh2442012151327513_wh890_590.jpg

Island Soldiers:
24-4PSA22BaoAnh2442012151330883_wh890_590.jpg
I have to confess that Chinese government is weak. they did nothing when pirates stole the islands. shame on china!

There is part of map of Great Nam Empire under rule of Nguen Dynasty Vietnam. Nguyen Dynasty is still legal govt in Vietnam up to 1945 headed by Bao Dai Emperor. France was protectorate only.

China can produce fake and illegally map like eleven- dash map made by KMT 1948. It is useless and fake document. China never controlled Islands before 1956, when China taken our Islands with force. It is illegal action in according to rules of International Laws.

I guess you don't know the difference between sovereign state and protectorate. But since you recognize France as your protector, you should read the Sino-French Tonkin border treaty of 1887 that puts all the islands east of 105° 43' longitude under China.

ROC took control of the islands in SCS after WWII from the Japanese without any objection from other states, that is more legal and valid than any evidence others have provided thus far.

While we are adamant in claiming / reinforcing our sovereignty rights, we need to have thorough plans to restore the habitats in these reefs / shoals / islands dont we?

CoralWindowLarge.jpg
How would you do that !? :D

I think I have posted similar on another thread maybe?:-)

Rehabilitation - well in advance of the construction projects :coffee::china:

mprk_dz_2510_p4b.ashx

8_shafir_-nursery-web.jpg
But doesn't it will great more if PRC stop their massive destruction and construction on those reef/shoals ... :coffee:

But doesn't it will great more if PRC stop their massive destruction and construction on those reef/shoals ... :coffee:

No
By disrupting the growth of the habitat temporarily we are actually building more structures above and beneath the area for as long as time permits o_O:agree::-)

I am sure the environment also provides great places for marine studies conveniently set up on some of the new facilities there :enjoy:

While Vietnam continues its destruction unimpeded? :crazy: Vietnam can only dream of "massive destruction and construction" but alas, its feeble engineering abilities limit it to constructing a string of decrepit huts on stilts, held together with human feces (a favorite Viet building material).

No
By disrupting the growth of the habitat temporarily we are actually building more structures above and beneath the area for as long as time permits o_O:agree::-)

I am sure the environment also provides great places for marine studies conveniently set up on some of the new facilities there :enjoy:

That excuse made many place on the Earth become pollution site ... :coffee:

While Vietnam continues its destruction unimpeded? :crazy: Vietnam can only dream of "massive destruction and construction" but alas, its feeble engineering abilities limit it to constructing a string of decrepit huts on stilts, held together with human feces (a favorite Viet building material).

LOL, Viet, Malaysia and Philippines (and even Taiwan) were not building artificial Islands from reef, we're follow DOC and want to resolve disputed in peace and fair ... :coffee:
Your old propaganda is not work anymore ... :azn:

We can build many artificial construction like this in our EEZ.

nha-gian-DK1-2691-1404493583.jpg

I guess you don't know the difference between sovereign state and protectorate. But since you recognize France as your protector, you should read the Sino-French Tonkin border treaty of 1887 that puts all the islands east of 105° 43' longitude under China.

ROC took control of the islands in SCS after WWII from the Japanese without any objection from other states, that is more legal and valid than any evidence others have provided thus far.

You lie.

France _ Sino aggreement 1887 is related to Tonkin gulf only. So Bạch Lng Vỹ island belong to Vietnam.

after WW II, claim òf ROC over Islands òf Vietnam is protested by Trần Văn Hữu, PM of Bảo Đại Govt of Vietnam, who is presented for Vietnam in San Francisco conference for peace treasty with Japan after WW II, and by general voting, claim of ROC is also rejected.

We Chinese and CN GOV have a lot of african friends.We are proud of that.

And You Viet has so many white western daddies! You must be very proud of that also.
I don't know about your white daddies, but I think you have many Japanese daddies ... proud of that !? :D
Btw, how about my sugguest "invitation" !? :partay:

yes, you have 100.000 african immigrants in Canton, they do good job.

we kicked white man go home, France, US etc. when you Mao begged Nixon to Peking 1972. inferior chinese.
You are the Third Miliatry power in this planet!

You are capable to kick out France and US with banana or stickes.

I don't know about your white daddies, but I think you have many Japanese daddies ... proud of that !? :D
Btw, how about my sugguest "invitation" !? :partay:
:rofl:Funny monkey! Do you even understand yourself ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom