What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

I have a question here to Chinese and Indians members:

what do you both think, how can the dispute between the countries be overcome?
What can China give and take?
What India?

I mean how to resolve the conflict by peaceful means.

Are you talking about Sino-Indian border dispute?

trusting china !! no way , someone who backstabbed us in 65 . and as for confidence building measures , they go on distributing nukes to random nations (making the world a safer place , obviously ) , even though some such day a nuke find its way to beijing ( happened to US , so can for them ); string of pearls as a gift to us . chinese govt think that whatever land or sea is in world belongs to them . you play pakistan and india against each other ( just what US did ) !

and you want us to trust you ! man , you must be "purty drunk" !

In fact my fellow countryman, I strongly suggest that you re-read your history on 1962 before you accuse the Chinese of backstabbing India. It was the other way around. Blind nationalism will not make India any more stronger. It will just make the nation more stupid. The facts of 1962 are simply that Mao outplayed Nehru after Nehru threw his support behind Tibet's demand for independence. It was Mao who rightfully felt betrayed by Nehru after he extended the hand of friendship to India earlier and India grabbed that hand. Indian border troops commenced firing on Chinese positions when Tibetan refugees flocked into India. China did whip India in that war and Mao captured and returned conquered territory, POWs and weapons simply to show that China intended a peaceful resolution to the impasse and that China was simply defending itself against Indian aggression. Mao outplayed Nehru and China has been outplaying India ever since. Perhaps if history does teach India anything about 1962 it should be to shut up, build up its economy and keep as much as possible a peaceful relation with neighbors who don't provoke it. Hopefully that will be the lesson which India will take to heart in China's dispute with Japan

Image the world if China, Russia and India stick together. I cant image..........

Unity is not in the genes of the asians or in human nature.

Today europe is silent ..how? .after fighting n killing millions inside europe..

so same goes to us

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

In fact my fellow countryman, I strongly suggest that you re-read your history on 1962 before you accuse the Chinese of backstabbing India. It was the other way around. Blind nationalism will not make India any more stronger. It will just make the nation more stupid. The facts of 1962 are simply that Mao outplayed Nehru after Nehru threw his support behind Tibet's demand for independence. It was Mao who rightfully felt betrayed by Nehru after he extended the hand of friendship to India earlier and India grabbed that hand. Indian border troops commenced firing on Chinese positions when Tibetan refugees flocked into India. China did whip India in that war and Mao captured and returned conquered territory, POWs and weapons simply to show that China intended a peaceful resolution to the impasse and that China was simply defending itself against Indian aggression. Mao outplayed Nehru and China has been outplaying India ever since. Perhaps if history does teach India anything about 1962 it should be to shut up, build up its economy and keep as much as possible a peaceful relation with neighbors who don't provoke it. Hopefully that will be the lesson which India will take to heart in China's dispute with Japan
No matter who was wrong in 1962, why not start up a brand new relationship instead of cnfrontation? I mean positive or constructive relationship. Every one wil care about the loss and win in the war, Indians have very strong self-respect. Will both nations overstep the barricade for future peace?

Unity is not in the genes of the asians or in human nature.

Today europe is silent ..how? .after fighting n killing millions inside europe..

so same goes to us

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png
a war between China and India, mutual destroying. what's more? We should make European as a reference avoiding those tragedy happens again.

Like if Japanese didnt nationalize the Diaoyu Island, definitely no conflicts out there. When former Japan prime minister Hatoyama Yukio wanted to join hands with China and Korea and establish a harmonious cooperation relationship within East Asia. USA goverment stop him by accusing Toyota of accelarator pedal flaws in the congress, which leaded to the stepdown of the prime minister and huge economic loss of Japan. Don't ever to be a lap dog for westerner, they drink your blood and trample you at will.

No matter who was wrong in 1962, why not start up a brand new relationship instead of cnfrontation? I mean positive or constructive relationship. Every one wil care about the loss and win in the war, Indians have very strong self-respect. Will both nations overstep the barricade for future peace?

I highly doubt that a war will engulf China and India for the next 50 or so years. Both nations have mature responsible leadership who are committed to the economical progress of their nations. But in hindsight, India does need to accept Chinese economic expansion in South Asia and to also accept that the only manner of countering that will be by economic co-expansion. Supporting every third nation which has a dispute with China is double dealing on India's side and can result in a 1962 type confrontation should China get a short fused leader like Mao (who despite his statesmanship couldn't tolerate criticism). I will repeat, hopefully India learnt its lesson from 1962

India china was is top most priority of west now in this 21st century :D
and there will be no war b/w 2 nations :) instead of pdf :D

i don't think China is afraid of Indo Japan ties.

but they are off coarse worried due to growing ties between US and India which means increased possibility of close ties between Japan and India. ( as Japan is an close ally of US)

the possibility of this happening cant be ruled out if we see increasing ties between KSA and India in recent years and both signing energy deal; all this happened after US India ties became warmer i.e after 2008.

there are several fields where Japan can help India for example commerce, infrastructure, critical tech etc. which will definitely give a boost to Indian economic and military power

thus, this partnership, if happened, will be definitely a source of worry for china

“worry” is more equal to the text meaning. While India wanna emphasis their self-imagination importance.
It's a right thing for China worries or considers India's stand in the Cn-Jpn disputed.But not fear

I feel sorry for your comment.

The Dharma of my great Civilization aka Bharat has always been to give 'Sharan to Sharnagat'. I am proud that India gave shelter to Tibetan refugees who fled their mother land because 'Mao' the butcher was murdering them en mass. I am proud that I inherited the animosity of a draconian neighbour for protecting the weak and doing my Dharma. I will pay the price so my next generation will at any cost.

I will rather use my wisdom not to waste my blood for Tibetans because they are the only who are suppose to, while fighting for their rights but never cower to protect the weak or refuse them the shelter they deserve.

Now deny that Mao wasn't butcher and Tibetans doesn't need shelter. Deny me that India has let Tibetan use our lands to attack China the way it has to be in many cases we see else where on this globe.

The bolded seems incorrect.

The Chinese were playing us from day one , Irrespective of India support to China, in UN, during Korean war, there was almost muted Chinese support to India retaking Goa.

As for Tibet part, Nehru showed no indication of recognizing Tibet's independence.

As a matter fact Indian concern was Tibetan refugees pouring into India in the event of military takeover of Tibet.

For which, the Chinese gave us false promises of peaceful resolution.

viewer

Even the fear is a wrong word here...the chinese are surely worried, althought it is not a matter to be worried about...India japan relation is a demand of current times. There is nothing for hna to be worried about this growing ties.

Back
Top Bottom