What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

Mao was not stupid or a moron. The way events unfolded, he had no choice. PLA had over reached, their supply lines had collapsed, and the US was getting ready to intervene. A carrier group was already being diverted close to India (6th fleet)

After a bad taste in the mouth from Korea, the US was in no mood to deal with any more Chinese adventurism. They actually increased military aid to India, irritating Pakistan. There are volumes written on the subject. I can provide more links if you wish.

But here is a start:

A Forgotten War In The Himalayas

not surprising, if we see the US policy "No nation should become too Powerful"

I feel sorry for your comment.

The Dharma of my great Civilization aka Bharat has always been to give 'Sharan to Sharnagat'. I am proud that India gave shelter to Tibetan refugees who fled their mother land because 'Mao' the butcher was murdering them en mass. I am proud that I inherited the animosity of a draconian neighbour for protecting the weak and doing my Dharma. I will pay the price so my next generation will at any cost.

I will rather use my wisdom not to waste my blood for Tibetans because they are the only who are suppose to, while fighting for their rights but never cower to protect the weak or refuse them the shelter they deserve.

Now deny that Mao wasn't butcher and Tibetans doesn't need shelter. Deny me that India has let Tibetan use our lands to attack China the way it has to be in many cases we see else where on this globe.

Well brother, since you bring Dharma into this ..and I usually stay away from religion...did not the leader of your dharam, Lord Raam say to Sugriva that when a friend gives his word of friendship then he is bound to honor that word and to guide his friend with honor and trust? Can you safely say that Nehru performed his dharma towards China in accordance with the prescripts of Hindu requirements? I think not

It's high time the Han Dynasty lowers its sights and thinks peace instead of riding rough shod over all and sundry. They're rubbing a lot of nations on the wrong side - Japan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, South Korea etc.

They believe in the old adage - Might is right! They think others are village idiots next door and thus have taken half the world for granted. It's high time they acted as a responsible country within the comity of nations. Otherwise they will continue on the downward slope to oblivion.

Normally I don't get into such discussions, however, the thread is so devoid of logic that I had to comment!

1. As if China believes that India is mature enough (at the moment) to start exercising such options.
2. As if Japan would require India's help, other than moral support, of-course!

Is OP kidding everyone? :blink:

Well brother, since you bring Dharma into this ..and I usually stay away from religion...did not the leader of your dharam, Lord Raam say to Sugriva that when a friend gives his word of friendship then he is bound to honor that word and to guide his friend with honor and trust? Can you safely say that Nehru performed his dharma towards China in accordance with the prescripts of Hindu requirements? I think not

Dharma has nothing to do with religion.

China was never a friend they refused LAC way before your nation was Independent. They refused if there is any dispute soon when your nation started formal relationship with them after independence. Please don't mislead readers and don't sell Chinese friendship to us.

Normally I don't get into such discussions, however, the thread is so devoid of logic that I had to comment!

1. As if China believes that India is mature enough (at the moment) to start exercising such options.
2. As if Japan would require India's help, other than moral support, of-course!

Is OP kidding everyone? :blink:

we will use the same soft power to help japan which was used to gather support for pak's bid to UN security Council ;)

Formal Tibetans are always welcomed to come back stay and live in Tibet, except for rebellions and terrorist.

we will use the same soft power to help japan which was used to gather support for pak's bid to UN security Council ;)
Dude, I'm all game for intelligent discussion, however, does this particular topic make any sense to you? :blink:

Image the world if China, Russia and India stick together. I cant image..........
You mean China to joint with our two biggest enemies historical and present?Really hard to be a truth even to talk about for a self-thinking person.

Indian members should spare sometime pay visits Tibetan, and ask what local have in their mind. Hope you will get your answer instead of meaningless wild guess here.

You mean China to joint with our two biggest enemies historical and present?Really hard to be a truth even to talk about for a self-thinking person.
Things might change over time. If India extend olive branch, why deny it?

Don't need to imagine, it won't happen in this century
If won't happen or you simply deny it to happen?

Do you really consider Russia as enemy.

Indians will take serious every word we put in keyboard in this forum, try to be more gentleman. We definitely need Russia to support us nowadays, as well as indians'.

Back
Top Bottom