What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

Dharma has nothing to do with religion.

China was never a friend they refused LAC way before your nation was Independent. They refused if there is any dispute soon when your nation started formal relationship with them after independence. Please don't mislead readers and don't sell Chinese friendship to us.

I was unable to understand this.

Border issue can be solved but it is highly unlikely that China will sacrifice their claim over Tawang and India will definitely not give an inch of land under her control. Also China and Pakistan's India centric relations also make things more complicated.

THIS is the key.

What happen if we give santuary to Talibans, Osama Bilanden or other?? how you americans will react?? when come to Japan...your gorverment deliberately transfer our Island to Japan and voice to protect them under your aliance treaty if eventual war with China including the arm conflict for this island.

What Japan did in WWII you American not only turn blind eyes...but offer protect for it

So you don't remember the US nuking Japan for what they did in WWII??

So you don't remember the US nuking Japan for what they did in WWII??

everyone knows that, personally I think without the two nuke babies, more people will be dead
, if any one want more about what Japan did in WWII,pls left you email, I will send to your email

Joe sir - can you provide some insight into what is contained in the book. It will help many understand some facts including myself.
I have already given the details of certain extracts that I read from Maxwell's book in another post of mine. I'll try and find it for you.

Oh wait, here it is.....

Unknown to many is the fact that the Chinese offensive into Arunachal in 1962 petered out due to a major tactical blunder. And that is, failure of a foolproof logistics plan that seemed to go awry after day 20 of the conflict.

According to as yet secret Lt Gen Henderson Brooks who authored the Henderson Brooks Report, a few extracts of which were obtained by Neville Maxwell and included in his book, India's China War, one of the main reasons why the Chinese withdrew was due to the breakdown of logistics. The battles on many fronts stalled as the PLA soldiers were down to 'eating grass and weeds', as also hundreds falling sick drinking water from streams and rivulets as well as dirty snow.

As if this wasn't enough, the supply of replacement weapons/spares and ammo were fast drying up as the lines of communications were getting disrupted due to inhospitable terrain where PLA troops had overstretched themselves. Looking over your shoulder for administrative backup is the worst that can happen in combat and leads to disaster.

Therefore the usual talk of a threat of a Chinese advance into Assam and cutting off the Siliguri corridor, is a misconception of galactic proportions! The Chinese had agreed to an immediate ceasefire as they could no longer hold on to captured positions leave alone advancing further South due to the complete breakdown of logistics support.

The Chinese were apprehensive too as regards the threat of the Indian government to employ the IAF which till then the Government was hesitant to use. The Chinese knew that once the IAF came into action, the entire scenario would have changed. They had no other option but to declare a ceasefire and withdraw before they were routed with unacceptable casualties.

I have already given the details of certain extracts that I read from Maxwell's book in another post of mine. I'll try and find it for you.

Oh wait, here it is.....

Unknown to many is the fact that the Chinese offensive into Arunachal in 1962 petered out due to a major tactical blunder. And that is, failure of a foolproof logistics plan that seemed to go awry after day 20 of the conflict.

According to as yet secret Lt Gen Henderson Brooks who authored the Henderson Brooks Report, a few extracts of which were obtained by Neville Maxwell and included in his book, India's China War, one of the main reasons why the Chinese withdrew was due to the breakdown of logistics. The battles on many fronts stalled as the PLA soldiers were down to 'eating grass and weeds', as also hundreds falling sick drinking water from streams and rivulets as well as dirty snow.

As if this wasn't enough, the supply of replacement weapons/spares and ammo were fast drying up as the lines of communications were getting disrupted due to inhospitable terrain where PLA troops had overstretched themselves. Looking over your shoulder for administrative backup is the worst that can happen in combat and leads to disaster.

Looks like none of these are sensitive information for the book to be classified and not released to the general public.

Looks like none of these are sensitive information for the book to be classified and not released to the general public.
There is a lot of sensitive info in the Henderson Brooks Report that cannot be made public. It remains Top Secret to this day!

^^^On the contrary I fear that India might withdraw her forces from NEFA in order to boost Chinese confidence in case of a stand off between China and Japan!!Such is the perception in India. . . .

China had this coming, after having backed states like Pakistan to the hilt what does Chinese **** Tank expect.

japan is totally dependent on western technology and china on Russian so we know who is the real game player behind these country

Can you tell me how you have come to this conclusion? NONSENSE!

Back
Top Bottom