What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

I understand you butt hurt with China completely humiliated India in 1962 and your motherland suffer from a irreversible spychological damage from the war.

Psychological damage is hard to cure, they will make up all kind of story to make themselves feel better.

It is the chinese who is afraid of the mention of 67 and 87 so much they come up with ridiculous explanations when ever these are mentioned .

Looks like the humiliation the chinese suffered on 67 and 87 has caused them irreversible psychological damage far greater than we have assumed it to be .

I am outta this thread before the Mods begin the banning exercise again.
It is the chinese who is afraid of the mention of 67 and 87 so much they come up with ridiculous explanations when ever these are mentioned .

Looks like the humiliation the chinese suffered on 67 and 87 has caused them irreversible psychological damage far greater than we have assumed it to be .

No one know about the skirmish in 67 or 87 other than the Indian, I know about Irag/Iran war, Kosovo war, Irag/US war, US/Aghan war, Isreal/middle east war, Korean war, Vietnam/China war, Cambodia/Vietnam war, India/China 62 war, never heard of 67 or 87 skirmish at all.

No one know about the skirmish in 67 or 87 other than the Indian, I know about Irag/Iran war, Kosovo war, Irag/US war, US/Aghan war, Isreal/middle east war, Korean war, Vietnam/China war, Cambodia/Vietnam war, India/China 62 war, never heard of 67 or 87 skirmish at all.

How can CPC teach you about 67 and 87 when you got your @ss handed in a platter .

Have you heard of India/England war of 1947. Indian troops destroy the British veterans and won its independent instead of begged for it like what you learned in history. Indians were brave and CCP brained washed even the CIA that India begged for independence.

Have you heard of India/England war of 1947. Indian troops destroy the British veterans and won its independent instead of begged for it like what you learned in history. Indians were brave and CCP brained washed even the CIA that India begged for independence.

India gain independent from the British without a war, never heard of India gain independent from defeating British troop.

They can live with the rape of Nanjing and the japanese occupations, but cant live with a skirmish with India? You, sir are a troll.

India gain independent from the British without a war, never heard of India gain independent from defeating British troop.

true. you can put that in the same bucket as the 67 or 87 or 82 or 94 war with China.

Indians were so brilliant at this 1947 war, they use the stragegy of xxxxxxx (none violent) to earn the independant war, we Chineses are so envy, we could have to use the same, probably can save over ten thousand of lifes.

Last edited:
Indians were so brilliant at this 1947 war, they use the stragegy of xxxxxxx (none violent) to earn the independant war, we Chineses are so envy, we could have to use the same, probably can save over ten thousand of lifes.

George Washington got it wrong. He should just down Boston and ask for the redcoats to shoot him. America could have gain its independence that way.

icecreamgif-1.gif

They can live with the rape of Nanjing and the japanese occupations, but cant live with a skirmish with India? You, sir are a troll.

Yes , exactly . Bring in 67 and 87 and see the chinese reactions . They start hyper-ventilating .

Now I get a certificate from a chinese troll on trolling ..... lol

Yes , exactly . Bring in 67 and 87 and see the chinese reactions . They start hyper-ventilating .

Now I get a certificate from a chinese troll on trolling ..... lol

It says more about you, son when the only thing you can show for are 67 and 87. Two numbers. And you wonder why people call you a troll.

It says more about you, son when the only thing you can show for are 67 and 87. Two numbers. And you wonder why people call you a troll.

Offcourse uncle , the only number you will be showing is 62 and no wonder people call you chinese trolls .

Back
Top Bottom