What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

How would I know if there isn't report by the westerner about the 1962 war between India and China and confirm by youtube video proof of the 1962 war.

You mean the same moron that gave us this gem of a statement?

"The great experiment of developing India within a democratic framework has failed. [Indians will soon vote] in the fourth—and surely last—general election."

And here we are 40 some odd years later, how's that prediction working out?

You mean the same moron that gave us this gem of a statement?

"The great experiment of developing India within a democratic framework has failed. [Indians will soon vote] in the fourth—and surely last—general election."

And here we are 40 some odd years later, how's that prediction working out?

So you admit your just another western moron like all other westerner reporter?

India pseudo democracy couldn't even provide workable toilet for the population, this is a fail democracy state, nothing to write home about.

So one idiot speaks for a whole nation? In that case considering your lack of intellectual dexterity, that would mean there are 1.3 billion morons in China?

So one idiot speaks for a whole nation? In that case considering your lack of intellectual dexterity, that would mean there are 1.3 billion morons in China?

So you admit yourselves as an moronic westerner since you make that statement yourself.

The fact of the matter is, you don't harp on every point to win a game of Tennis. You only need to see the end result. But this is what Indian members are doing. Harping on every point in a game of tennis. See the difference? Wars are not won in this manner.

So you admit yourselves as an moronic westerner since you make that statement yourself.

Are you talking to me in Chinglish again? Learn some basic reading comprehension skills, trust me, it'd help you in the long run.

The fact of the matter is, you don't harp on every point to win a game of Tennis. You only need to see the end result. But this is what Indian members are doing. Harping on every point in a game of tennis. See the difference? Wars are not won in this manner.

Indian consider border skirmish with couple border guard is a major war, killed couple Chinese border guard no one ever heard of consider a victory?

Absolutely agree. Can't harp on every little quarrel. Same goes for the Chinese as well wouldn't you say?

Are you talking to me in Chinglish again? Learn some basic reading comprehension skills, trust me, it'd help you in the long run.
He claims that he lives in USA.

Indian consider border skirmish with couple border guard is a major war, killed couple Chinese border guard no one ever heard of consider a victory?
That's because they have nothing else to show for. Simple as that. :)

I understand you butt hurt with China completely humiliated India in 1962 and your motherland suffer from a irreversible spychological damage from the war.

That's because they have nothing else to show for. Simple as that. :)

Psychological damage is hard to cure, they will make up all kind of story to make themselves feel better.

I am outta this thread before the Mods begin the banning exercise again.

I understand you butt hurt with China completely humiliated India in 1962 and your motherland suffer from a irreversible spychological damage from the war.

Psychological damage is hard to cure, they will make up all kind of story to make themselves feel better.
Last post.
It's an Ego Boost. :)

and how about 1967 when 'weak' Indian army humiliated 'strong' chinese army and china ran away from sikkim. Haha

I don't need to brag about the effectiveness of this missile, if the below report is accurated, a dozain of this toy place in Tibet plateau will give Indian navy to think of us day and night or the best it's to relocate the base far far away from our strike range :lol:

CGI%2Bof%2BChinese%2BDF-21C%2BAnti-ship%2BBallistic%2BMissile%2B(ASBM)%2Bin%2BAction%2BDF-21D%2B(CSS-5%2BMod-4)%2BAnti-ship%2Bballistic%2Bmissilemaneuverable%2Bre-entry%2Bvehicle%2B(MaRVs)%2Bamerican%2Bunited%2Bstates%2Busn%2Bnavy%2Baicraft%2Bcarrier%2Bnuclear%2Battacked%2Bdestroy.jpg

Suspected Test of DF-21D Aircraft Carrier Killer Missile with Combat Capability

LOL you didn't answer my question.
So let me answer it for you.
NO, DF-21 doesn't have the range to attack a CBG from Tibet to any where in the Indian ocean.
And what about submarines, will it ever be able to track a submarine or a submarine group?

Enjoy dwelling on that with your photoshoped pics.

Back
Top Bottom