What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

Japs are new partners for India. :man_in_love: Israel is our second brother for India after Russia :yes4:. you got it??
i would say India is just the pet of the two brothers lol

actually its grossly underrated, unlike yours which is overrated

sure.

1.military hardware: india has access to israeli/western systems which are integrated into indian platforms (Brahmos,LCA). china does not

2. tactics and strategy: India has demonstrated a wide variety of flexible techniques, the most interesting was the invasion of 71, which the london times described as blitzkrieg not seen since the nazis. china has shown only one method in all its wars, the human wave

experiance
1. india has fought modern wars, the most recent one in 99 at the highest battlefield in the world. the last war china fought was in 65 i think.
2.coming to topic, indian navy is a battle hardened force that sunk destroyers frigates, mine sweepers, submarines, munition and supply vessel, bombed harbours, airfields, using missiles and aircraft carriers while the chinese where trying to figure out the switches in their russian knockoffs
yes and 2 of your planes crashed there without even fighting there lol

All I know is that most of China's maritime trade happens through the Indian ocean and you can't change that no matter how much you cry.
ap unhay rrok bhi nahi saktay .. bhalay hi indian navy jitni dingay mar lay :)

i would say India is just the pet of the two brothers lol

yes and 2 of your planes crashed there without even fighting there lol

i feel pity for you.and pak .

images

images

Well keep crying and remember how Indian navy obliterated Pak navy in 71.
That is what'll happen to PLAN.
remember operation dawarka ..

aur ap indian navy aur plan ko compare kar rahay ho ? lolx :rofl::rofl:

remember operation dawarka ..

aur ap indian navy aur plan ko compare kar rahay ho ? lolx :rofl::rofl:

No not really, I don't remember some low level skirmish with zero strategic importance.
However I do remember 71 where more than a dozen of Pak navy ships were sunk.
And if my memory serves me right then Ghazi which participated in Dwarka OP was brutally sunk by IN in 71.

Yes, so?

dozen of pak navy ships .:rofl::rofl: . name them ..
ghazi sunk by indian navy .... lolz .. bas karo yar kiya soch kay ay ho hassa hassa kay maro gy:D:cheesy:.. indian navy nay itna mamu banaya ha awaam ko wahan :D
by the way baat PLAN aur indian navy ki chal rahi thi ..
.. bhia sahib jitni bhi baatain ghuma lo sab jantay hain .. aur ap khud bhi maan say jantay ho indian navy PLAN ko nai rok sakay gi .. aur indian ocean ma china apni naval activities barhaye ga . aur india mu daikhta rah jaye ga .south china sea ki misaal samnay ha ap kay .kiya kar liya so called indian navy nay wahan pay ? china nay ports bilawaja nahi banaye . india bas aik hi chiz kar sakta ha wo ha protest ..:big_boss::closed:

Wow, imagine what China can do when they can't even stop bombers for an hour inside their ADIZ.
LOL in a wartime scenario we can put a halt to most of their maritime trade.
Babaji ka thullu that.

There is thousand ships passed though Indian Ocean, how you know which ones are chinese? are you gonna halt and search on every single one? :lol: how about those western ships that carrying Chinese good back to their own countries?. We have several military ways to subjugate India: and the most pacific way is to cut Indian water from tibet, we will gamble the fate of millions Indians against few merchants chip :lol:

There is thousand ships passed though Indian Ocean, how you know which ones are chinese? are you gonna halt and search on every single one? :lol: how about those western ships that carrying Chinese good back to their own countries?. We have several military ways to subjugate India: and the most pacific way is to cut Indian water from tibet, we will gamble the fate of millions Indians against few merchants chip :lol:

More than 50% ship in Indian ocean links to China, the improper name should be corrected as something else.

Chinese go all-the-way through this Ocean earlier than anybody else.

From 1405 to 1433, Admiral Zheng He led large fleets of the Ming Dynasty on several treasure voyages through the Indian Ocean, ultimately reaching the coastal countries of East Africa.

I was talking about a wartime scenario, when China will need the Indian ocean, IN will be the one subjugating PLAN then.

I was talking about a wartime scenario, when China will need the Indian ocean, IN will be the one subjugating PLAN then.

At peace time, we just turns blind eyes to let some free water for Indians, and war time, you Indians will have to pay for Tibet spring water :lol: and don't expect IN dare to fight PLAN at open sea, this time there is no U.R.S.S navy to give your moral support, you're on your own.

April_xx_TibetSpring.jpg

At peace time, we just turns blind eyes to let some free water for Indians, and war time, you Indians will have to pay for Tibet spring water :lol: and don't expect IN dare to fight PLAN at open sea, this time there is no U.R.S.S navy to give your moral support, you're on your own.

April_xx_TibetSpring.jpg

Ha, enjoy denial we'll see when you don't get your daily dose of fake chinese products.

Ha, enjoy denial we'll see when you don't get your daily dose of fake chinese products.

I'm not living in denial, when you guys brag about how well your navy can effectively chock us and set blockade in Indian ocean but you seem to forget that we have Tibet as blessing land against India, it;s well positioned to take care your inland and India Ocean as well with our DF-21D. Imagine if you sunk few of our oils tankers or merchants ships, you think your navy can get away from us with impunity? When our satellite spot that your carrier battle group stop moving for resupply or port calling...with DF-21D positioned in Tibet can very well do the jobs to take down any of your carrier battle group withing range.
or any of your merchant ships anchor in your sea port...we dont even bother to dispatch our navy into Indian Ocean.

df-21dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom