What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

he is right. the chinese here assume india to be the same as in 1962. the fail to realize that today, while china has numbers, india has quality and experience

Give me a break, India's quality and experience are overrated..you talk like we chinese are still living in 1962's cave...LMAO

he is right. the chinese here assume india to be the same as in 1962. the fail to realize that today, while china has numbers, india has quality and experience
Would you please elaborate "quality" and "experience" ?

Give me a break, India's quality and experience are overrated..you talk like we chinese are still living in 1962's cave...LMAO
actually its grossly underrated, unlike yours which is overrated

Would you please elaborate "quality" and "experience" ?

sure.

1.military hardware: india has access to israeli/western systems which are integrated into indian platforms (Brahmos,LCA). china does not

2. tactics and strategy: India has demonstrated a wide variety of flexible techniques, the most interesting was the invasion of 71, which the london times described as blitzkrieg not seen since the nazis. china has shown only one method in all its wars, the human wave

experiance
1. india has fought modern wars, the most recent one in 99 at the highest battlefield in the world. the last war china fought was in 65 i think.
2.coming to topic, indian navy is a battle hardened force that sunk destroyers frigates, mine sweepers, submarines, munition and supply vessel, bombed harbours, airfields, using missiles and aircraft carriers while the chinese where trying to figure out the switches in their russian knockoffs

you are nothing to do with our relations moron :yes4:. go and get food for you... :nana:

that's the best you can come with?...try harder :lol:

actually its grossly underrated, unlike yours which is overrated

sure.

1.military hardware: india has access to israeli/western systems which are integrated into indian platforms (Brahmos,LCA). china does not

2. tactics and strategy: India has demonstrated a wide variety of flexible techniques, the most interesting was the invasion of 71, which the london times described as blitzkrieg not seen since the nazis. china has shown only one method in all its wars, the human wave

experiance
1. india has fought modern wars, the most recent one in 99 at the highest battlefield in the world. the last war china fought was in 65 i think.
2.coming to topic, indian navy is a battle hardened force that sunk destroyers frigates, mine sweepers, submarines, munition and supply vessel, bombed harbours, airfields, using missiles and aircraft carriers while the chinese where trying to figure out the switches in their russian knockoffs

We chinese don't need to brag like Indians only battlefield will make great solders and who's tactic, strategic and harwares proven to be superior...the rest is just empty talk...i can very well brage about our superiority but you gonna refute anyway.

Last edited:
sure.

It depends on your rival or opponent, defeat a weak country does not mean India is strong .

If using human wave can defeat our rival, such as US army at 1950S and India army at 1960S, it does not mean we are lack of tactics or strategy .

On the contrary , it reflects our enemy's disability.Because the advantages in number can not offset the disadvantages in quality in modern war, agree ?

It depends on your rival or opponent, defeat a weak country does not mean India is strong .

If using human wave can defeat our rival, such as US army at 1950S and India army at 1960S, it does not mean we are lack of tactics or strategy .

On the contrary , it reflects our enemy's disability.Because the advantages in number can not offset the disadvantages in quality in modern war, agree ?

people tend to think pakistan was always a weaker country. that was not always true. in fact, in the early sixties, pakistan was stronger than india militarily. during the 71 war, it was weaker but in the same league as india. the difference began after it lost that war

secondly, human wave may be effective, but it is a very costly tactic in terms of manpower, which is why only china can afford it

experiance

1. You mean Kargil ? We fight Vie until 1989.
2. You are right . While India was using missiles and AC which buy from the other countries, we were trying to figure out the switches in our RU knockoffs in order to developed nuclear weapon and missiles.

people tend to think pakistan was always a weaker country. that was not always true. in fact, in the early sixties, pakistan was stronger than india militarily. during the 71 war, it was weaker but in the same league as india. the difference began after it lost that war

secondly, human wave may be effective, but it is a very costly tactic in terms of manpower, which is why only china can afford it

No matter how effective our Human wave is , it works or not still depends on our rival !!

Last edited:
aahhh.. so, true it's 2014 and last year your PM went US to complain against India..:rofl:
And about 62 and 65... I told you read some open source book not your government..you will know the reality..:tdown:
"""read some open source book not your government..you will know the reality""" is pay khud amaal karo pehlay .. baniye .. :D

china apni activities indian ocean ma barhaye ga aur sab daikhay gy k india kuch nahi kar paye ga . ma siwaye gidar bhapkiyan dainay kay .. ;) .. india ko baba ji ka thullu milay ga ..rofl .. :rofl::enjoy::D

Last edited:
No matter how effective our Human wave is , it works or not still depends on our rival !!

the obvious drawback of this is "what if your opponent goes against you with similar numbers?" which is a very real scenario today regarding india

"""read some open source book not your government..you will know the reality""" is pay khud amaal karo pehlay .. baniye .. :D

china apni activities indian ocean ma barhaye ga aur sab daikhay gy k india kuch nahi kar paye ga . ma siwaye gidar bhapkiyan dainay kay .. ;) .. india ko baba ji ka thullu milay ga ..rofl .. :rofl::enjoy::D

Wow, imagine what China can do when they can't even stop bombers for an hour inside their ADIZ.
LOL in a wartime scenario we can put a halt to most of their maritime trade.
Babaji ka thullu that.

Wow, imagine what China can do when they can't even stop bombers for an hour inside their ADIZ.
LOL in a wartime scenario we can put a halt to most of their maritime trade.
Babaji ka thullu that.
lolz qasmay ... yaad ha na 10+ days camp kiya tha unho nay aur indian forces nay unhay juice serve kiya tha :D .. .. aur jahan tak baat rahi usa k bombers ki to .. india kia khud ko usa samajhta ha ? :rofl: ..
to baba ji ka thullu india ka hua .... :p:

chalo ap bhi zinda ho ham bhi hain . zindagi rahi to daikh lay gy k china ko indian ocean ma india k say rokta ha .... ....

lolz qasmay ... yaad ha na 10+ days camp kiya tha unho nay aur indian forces nay unhay juice serve kiya tha :D .. .. aur jahan tak baat rahi usa k bombers ki to .. india kia khud ko usa samajhta ha ? :rofl: ..

All I know is that most of China's maritime trade happens through the Indian ocean and you can't change that no matter how much you cry.

Back
Top Bottom