What's new

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on Arunachal and ladakh

This just proves that the Chinese are aware that their lands are under occupation from the Indians.

South Tibet belongs to China and not to India.

And the above just proves that you accept something printed as proof.

The conclusion I can draw about your intelligence is not for public consumption.

wht else the people can do??
i means sorry but indian journalists/hosts are so much unprofessional and untrained they create idiotic issues just to create hype lolz @ Maps:D.....
i remember when Pakistani ambessedor insult indian tv host in an interview after mumbai killings...

i think they should get proper training and Pakistani media can help them of how to talk with country's representatives....
i hav never seen any pakistani host/ journalists misbehaving with any one even they take indians political leaders (anti-Pakistanis) names with respect....

so what was the response of other people present there ?
BUT i like the answer SHUT UP

Yes, I am sure you like it. Because in your new daddy's country its allowed, I am sure you all will follow your new daddy's footprint. Its not allowed in our country. For your information.

How rude of him to say such a thing.
He should have just ignored their whining.

Does this happens in your country? Now, I know why you all are so high all the time. You don't get to know things about your own country. When ever a some one will ask a question to a politician, he will either be killed or will be told to SHUT UP. Poor Chinese!!!

India shows Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan, & Aksai Chin as part of India. So there is nothing wrong if China does the same for South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh or Ladakh. His reaction could have been better, but Indian journalists & questioners can get a bit nauseating. Obama only knows too well.

Doodh Mangoga
Kheer Danga
Kashmir ya koi aur hissa Mangoga
Cheer Danga!!!

That journalist is a stupid and speaking beyond his pay scale, as if he is the Foreign Minister of India.. hahahahah.
He could ask a question regarding the subject matter of the meeting between Joint Secretary and ambassador not more than that. Why is he aruguing??? Idiot.

Yes, this shows how much freedom journalist has in your country. You people must be having a variety of Journalist of different ranks

Top Journalist - Can ask question to anyone
Below him - Can ask question to PM and below
Below him - Can ask question to local politician

Unfortunately, we have given freedom to our journalist. They can ask any question to any one.

Then why ask for Chinese investment in the first place?
Anyway, India has already made China its largest trading partner.
Actions speak louder than words. Let's see what you can do about it.

Yes, That is why we are not buying any more chinese product. You never know when it will stop working!!! What we can do it to F**k you and your country men!!!

Just watched the video.Totally disgusted by the behavior and actions of Indian journalist. This idiot has to learn how to do conversation with representatives of other countries. Pointing fingers and deliberately raising hands infront of the face of the Ambassador.
He should talk in this style with the Indian prime minister than we will see.:angry:

And Chinese IDIOT has to learn how to talk with people!!!

In one word, You all are A** H**es!!!

This just proves that the Chinese are aware that their lands are under occupation from the Indians.

South Tibet belongs to China and not to India.

just like how kashmir belongs to pakistan and not going to happen.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Repeating the same question over and over - a habit of Indian journalists at large - can get very boring and annoying for highly stressed diplomatic personals! The Chinese have made their stance 1000 times and are going to stick with it regardless..so why ask the same boring question over and over..

The Indian have a habit of not accepting political realities and getting two high on their "patriotism" crack!

political reality,what abt actual reality?The issue is not resolved right then why is China showing in their maps,the journo is being normal here and the question is also normal?

the chinese guy could have said no comments,next question.He is a diplomat for god's sake and it must be a piece of cake to answer it.

I think all u guys who think the journo is crazy to ask the question would be living in a cave all ur life.

Then why ask for Chinese investment in the first place?

Anyway, India has already made China its largest trading partner.

Actions speak louder than words. Let's see what you can do about it.

Ask for investment?Dude u r investing because u r going to make money,returns on it,not do anyone a favour.If u r doing us a favour u wud just give us aid not make an investment,what morons we have here man?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

wht else the people can do??
i means sorry but indian journalists/hosts are so much unprofessional and untrained they create idiotic issues just to create hype lolz @ Maps:D.....
i remember when Pakistani ambessedor insult indian tv host in an interview after mumbai killings...

i think they should get proper training and Pakistani media can help them of how to talk with country's representatives....
i hav never seen any pakistani host/ journalists misbehaving with any one even they take indians political leaders (anti-Pakistanis) names with respect....

please,u guys dont give us fundaes on professionalism and education.U dont need any crazy training to be a journo and he was a cool guy and spoke properly.

Cheers to the Mission of the PRC in hindustan for standing his ground --even IN hostile territory!

seems quit funny to me:lol::lol:

look at last moments!!!
well he realised at the last moment that he didnt did a right thing after all he is a diplomat ,so patchwork

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

well it would have been more fun if that journalist would have hurled a shoe in to his face like G. bush shoe gate
Bush-Shoe-Throw-Game.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The ammabasodor has to be a good diplomat,coz he had to answer many questions.And by the way indian media is very aggressive in their approach so u had to careful.They r not like chinese media who had to ask question secretly "whether they r allowed to ask this question ?"
Mr ammabassdor even PM can't answer the way u did it...:angry:
Its unprofessional..

Back
Top Bottom