What's new

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on Arunachal and ladakh

That journalist is a stupid and speaking beyond his pay scale, as if he is the Foreign Minister of India.. hahahahah.
He could ask a question regarding the subject matter of the meeting between Joint Secretary and ambassador not more than that. Why is he aruguing??? Idiot.

Unfortunate,as I understand this happened during a meet to increase Chinese investment in India.You really can't blame the Indian scribes for pointing out the obvious and you can't blame the envoy for reacting(It's the official Chinese stand for now).One wishes that the envoy was a little more tactful in his response(being a diplomat and all that)but what's done is done.I,for one,hope this doesn't affect any Chinese investment in India.

Hahaha, so that meeting was held, because they want more Chinese investment in India?

What a way to increase investment.

I still believe it was twisted by media.. He must have said some thing else , but our media `might` have blown it outta proportion.
When you translate chinese , or for that matter any other language , it can be translated differently.
A diplomat will REFRAIN from using this language.

Hahaha, so that meeting was held, because they want more Chinese investment in India?

What a way to increase investment.

Man, to hell with your investment if you have the audacity to come to India and display arunachal pradesh a part of china

Not the first time a Chinese diplomat has been caught with his foot in the mouth.

Anybody remember the bacchanalian Chinese envoy and his tryst with UN chief Moon?

Man, to hell with your investment if you have the audacity to come to India and display arunachal pradesh a part of china

Then why ask for Chinese investment in the first place?

Anyway, India has already made China its largest trading partner.

Actions speak louder than words. Let's see what you can do about it.

Then why ask for Chinese investment in the first place?

Anyway, India has already made China its largest trading partner.

Actions speak louder than words. Let's see what you can do about it.

Uhh , you don't get what I said do you? I don't give a **** about what the chinese company shows in its maps in China , but while they are in India , they have to show what we like. Plus it's not that we are begging for Chinese investment. Investment happens because its mutually beneficial. Even the Chinese company will lose out if they do not get a chance to invest. Also , i don't mind the fact that India has made china its largest trading partner , and i don't want to do anything about it , which makes your whole post kind of unnecessary.

Just watched the video.Totally disgusted by the behavior and actions of Indian journalist. This idiot has to learn how to do conversation with representatives of other countries. Pointing fingers and deliberately raising hands infront of the face of the Ambassador.

He should talk in this style with the Indian prime minister than we will see.:angry:

New Delhi: Chinese Ambassador to India on Thursday told journalists to 'shut up' when questioned about map showing Ladakh and Arunachal as part of China.
Chinese Ambassador was attending an event in Delhi where a Chinese company's brochure showed Arunachal and Ladakh as part of China.
The Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs who was present at the event had already raised the issue with the Ambassador.

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on AP - India News - IBNLive

This China Embassador should go back to his farm and barn. Maybe this China Embassador only know to speak "SHUT UP" for any matters.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Not the first time a Chinese diplomat has been caught with his foot in the mouth.

Anybody remember the bacchanalian Chinese envoy and his tryst with UN chief Moon?

Likely, the China Embassadors was recruited from the farms and was a farmer in 1939 something ...?

Hahaha do you really want to compare University rankings?

Look at the list of top 100 universities. There are plenty of Chinese ones (Hong Kong university is ranked the best in Asia)... but where are the Indian ones?

And you didn't answer my question. We have the best OECD test scores in the world, where is India on that list?

Okay, China always best, and best of the best is this China Embassador said "SHUT UP" for any matters. I agreed China is best!

To be honest our journalists are not good.Open any channel and you will find people yelling.can they just speak softly ?

To be honest our journalists are not good.Open any channel and you will find people yelling.can they just speak softly ?

Regardless the journalists are good or not, the Ambassadors are behalf for faces of countries, they are learned and trained how to say and when to say. More than that Ambassadors are public figure.

Thanks China Embassador to make me good laugh. :D :D :D :D

1.) Indian media is known to use hyperbole and be retarded i am not surprised that a journalist asked such a question

2) nonetheless as a diplomat you must show kindness and be willing to take a lot of flak now and then diplomacy is all about being formal and nice it is not usual to see diplomats using such language

Back
Top Bottom