What's new

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on Arunachal and ladakh

1. India should banned that and every company that have such offensive and false propaganda material.

2. chinese envoy is fool his reaction have made a news and started a debate now even weak prime minister like MMS and his govt. have to respond to public pressure and the image of china will go further down as the general public will react to it.

indian companies could care less about maps, all they want is money

it was only media that began to get in the Ambassador's face, and that's when he put them in their place.

This shows how well educated the Chinese are...

if i compare indicators between your country and PRC, it appears that they fare better

It is definitely the hysteria made by the India media.

If it is true, then i am happy as our officials start to grow a pair of balls, and hopefully they will get an even tougher stance in the future. :cheers:

i agree..we cant live together..either you or us.:)

lol, South Tibet will eventually return to its motherland, it is just a matter of time. :whistle:

Yeah, they will rebecome part of us before Taiwan and Outer Mongolia joining with us. :china:

lol, South Tibet will eventually return to its motherland, it is just a matter of time. :whistle:

Yeah, they will rebecome part of us before Taiwan and Outer Mongolia joining with us. :china:

no doubt,south tibet have wheels.it will come tomorrow to join you.

Send this envoy back to the land of media supression where his BS act will be tolerated.. Its his good luck that journalist was nice to him otherwise at times we have seen shoes being hurled at guys who try to cross their limits..

Back to the China Embassador on "SHUT UP" topic.

If and what if Indian, Vietnam Embassadors said "SHUT UP" to the journalists then I bet you Chinese people, and friends will show off their IQs so .. and so. In fact, this China Embassador is one of a top IQ in China I must say that.!

Back
Top Bottom