What's new

China Economy Forum

No need to antagonize India or Indians as a people when responding to one delusional nationalist who obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

No need to antagonize India or Indians as a people when responding to one delusional nationalist who obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
the longer you saty on PDF the better you know why sometimes we laugh at them

I've been visiting these forums for years and the petty stuff seems to run both ways. The roles of perpetrator and reactionary are swapped constantly, what it all results in is a vicious cycle of BS

kid, i am in business field for long time, let me tell you some sad truth..within the community Indian businessmen regarded as one of the most unethical and dirty groups...and more annoyingly, Indians always promise 120% while only giving 60% results. if you are really talking about cheating economy, your india economy fits the category very well, 1.2 billion population with as little as just over 1 trillion yet still based on borrowing from foreign institutions plus primitive consumption.

you can believe in whatever you like that China's economy is 'cheated', but in reality there are thousands of indians start coming to China to make money just like how they are swaming into europ and america....guess in the real world the 'promising' 'shinning' slum isnt too much attractive to indians no?

ps. I can tell you are a classic indian dreamer as I can see from your LOCATION: 'superpower'

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

you know when low IQ people run out of argument they start being retard, lol

Indian businessmen are cheaters eh? Want me to remind u of how your government cheated us completely out of the Suzhou project that we built for u? Till today we consider people from your country to be unethical barbarians. Open your damned eyes to reality lol.

Find a resolution to your own 180 000 mass incidents first before talking about India. We all know how the 'bad news' gets washed under the carpet in China and how your media plays up one or two positive aspects till that appears to seem like the absolute truth.

Indian businessmen are cheaters eh? Want me to remind u of how your government cheated us completely out of the Suzhou project that we built for u? Till today we consider people from your country to be unethical barbarians. Open your damned eyes to reality lol.

Find a resolution to your own 180 000 mass incidents first before talking about India. We all know how the 'bad news' gets washed under the carpet in China and how your media plays up one or two positive aspects till that appears to seem like the absolute truth.

China putting down India for its structural and societal problems is really in bad taste and also unwarranted because these Chinese are living in a glass house whether they know it or not. Indians putting down China for its developmental problems sounds way too much like the pot and the kettle.

Why can't we all just talk about the economy instead of bickering like children?

the germans dont feel cheated and they ever expending their business in China, America dont feel cheated and ever expending business in China, the Franch, British, Japanese and even Koreans are also ever expending business in China, if Chinese are like unethical indians we wont be in the position as it today as the biggest trading country and still increasing at huge pace..

but there is a 'shinning' place where full of delusion and cheating people that constantly refered by others as the joke country.

besides, to those low IQed people the logic is if the 'bad news' are really got 'washed' under the carpet in China then how come those surfaced to general public? at the meantime there is a country who self labeled as IT 'powerhosue' but barbaric human sacrifices going on daily bases, with millions starve to death annually, i mean really 'civilised' no wonder it is one of the biggest sources of illegal immigrants

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

China putting down India for its structural and societal problems is really in bad taste and also unwarranted because these Chinese are living in a glass house whether they know it or not. Indians putting down China for its developmental problems sounds way too much like the pot and the kettle.

Why can't we all just talk about the economy instead of bickering like children?

friend you are trying to reasoning a delusional Indian who probably never been to India

the germans dont feel cheated and they ever expending their business in China, America dont feel cheated and ever expending business in China, the Franch, British, Japanese and even Koreans are also ever expending business in China, if Chinese are like unethical indians we wont be in the position as it today as the biggest trading country and still increasing at huge pace..

but there is a 'shinning' place where full of delusion and cheating people that constantly refered by others as the joke country.

besides, to those low IQed people the logic is if the 'bad news' are really got 'washed' under the carpet in China then how come those surfaced to general public? at the meantime there is a country who self labeled as IT 'powerhosue' but barbaric human sacrifices going on daily bases, with millions starve to death annually, i mean really 'civilised' no wonder it is one of the biggest sources of illegal immigrants

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

friend you are trying to reasoning a delusional Indian who probably never been to India

and you have been to India I presume? My guess is you probably don't even know China well enough. 100km out of Shanghai and even proper toilets are hard to come by. We send numerous expeditions every year as part of charity work to help build roofs for your schools in Yunnan, Inner Mongolia and even donate huge sums of money and equipment. I know this because I work at the University and I've personally seen and spoken to the numerous teams we send up each year to help u guys with the basic infrastructure u severely lack in the rural areas. Well, since u like to call yourselves the next superpower, think about how on earth are u even a superpower when u r still lagging real far behind the US and western Europe in such basic developments.

and you have been to India I presume? My guess is you probably don't even know China well enough. 100km out of Shanghai and even proper toilets are hard to come by. We send numerous expeditions every year as part of charity work to help build roofs for your schools in Yunnan, Inner Mongolia and even donate huge sums of money and equipment. I know this because I work at the University and I've personally seen and spoken to the numerous teams we send up each year to help u guys with the basic infrastructure u severely lack in the rural areas. Well, since u like to call yourselves the next superpower, think about how on earth are u even a superpower when u r still lagging real far behind the US and western Europe in such basic developments.

Toilet are hard to come by 100km out of Shanghai? What jokes! This seems more like a standard of measure for India rather than China, which you've obviously never set foot in. China has so many problems compared to the West and you pick rural poverty? My father visited India in 2008 and from his testimony and photos I can only conclude that you guys take rural poverty to a whole new level. Pot n Kettle anyone?

Is Yunnan 100 km away from Shanghai? Better brush up on geography, Singapore didn't teach that well enough, may I recommend schools in the US :lol:

Is Yunnan 100 km away from Shanghai? Better brush up on geography, Singapore didn't teach that well enough, may I recommend schools in the US :lol:

No it is not, and I did not say that either. I suggest you come over here to Singapore to take lessons in English. (on second thoughts, no. We have enough of those non-English speaking types flooding our country as bus drivers and laborers. :devil: btw, FYI, undergraduate students coming from China to Singapore are given a full semester prep course in English for free. Might wanna take advantage of that, and if u wanna diss us further, no problem - just ask your countrymen to leave us instead of coming here to seek greener pastures. :flame:)

@ pissybits - yes u r right, I have never set foot in China myself, probably never will. But I know enough people who have, enough teams that have gone up there for community service, seen enough pictures and read plenty about those trips. I have even attended the pre and post expedition briefings on such trips as I have many times assisted those teams in their fund-raiser campaigns. And yes, proper toilets have always been one of the major issues. No doubt, its not the ONLY problem in China, neither is it a MAJOR problem. It was just one of the first few examples that came to my mind, having heard about it first hand a million times. I'm not saying India does not have its problem, it certainly does, and its economic reforms came a full decade behind China too. Yet, China is plagued with numerous problems in itself which some of the 'ultra-Nationalist' Chinese on this forums fail to recognize or completely overlook in their efforts to diss India. Both countries have plenty of work to be done internally before becoming a true global superpower. I agree with your 'pot calling the kettle black' and would like to point out that it works both ways.

lol clueless an Indian, I spend like 9 month in China, 3 month around the world nowadays, before that i had lived in UK for decade, and two of my factories located in a thrid class Chinese messy city's rural area, and believe it is much cleaner and better than 3 km outside downtown Mumbai, do you want me to go into details?

Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen is what you delusional Indian dream India is like

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

No it is not, and I did not say that either. I suggest you come over here to Singapore to take lessons in English. (on second thoughts, no. We have enough of those non-English speaking types flooding our country as bus drivers and laborers. :devil: btw, FYI, undergraduate students coming from China to Singapore are given a full semester prep course in English for free. Might wanna take advantage of that, and if u wanna diss us further, no problem - just ask your countrymen to leave us instead of coming here to seek greener pastures. :flame:)

@ pissybits - yes u r right, I have never set foot in China myself, probably never will. But I know enough people who have, enough teams that have gone up there for community service, seen enough pictures and read plenty about those trips. I have even attended the pre and post expedition briefings on such trips as I have many times assisted those teams in their fund-raiser campaigns. And yes, proper toilets have always been one of the major issues. No doubt, its not the ONLY problem in China, neither is it a MAJOR problem. It was just one of the first few examples that came to my mind, having heard about it first hand a million times. I'm not saying India does not have its problem, it certainly does, and its economic reforms came a full decade behind China too. Yet, China is plagued with numerous problems in itself which some of the 'ultra-Nationalist' Chinese on this forums fail to recognize or completely overlook in their efforts to diss India. Both countries have plenty of work to be done internally before becoming a true global superpower. I agree with your 'pot calling the kettle black' and would like to point out that it works both ways.

again heard from someone about something, this is what most Indian arguments are based, no wonder!

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

yunan is the poorest place in China, btw is at least 2000km away from shanghai (their IQ speaking) but still its GDP percapital is above the entire India, lol

lol clueless an Indian, I spend like 9 month in China, 3 month around the world nowadays, before that i had lived in UK for decade, and two of my factories located in a thrid class Chinese messy city's rural area, and believe it is much cleaner and better than 3 km outside downtown Mumbai, do you want me to go into details?

Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen is what you delusional Indian dream India is like

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

again heard from someone about something, this is what most Indian arguments are based, no wonder!

Question is not how u fare against India alone, Question is how do you fare against the West? Your chest-thumping ultra-nationalists on this forum are all about how China is going to be the next biggest thing in the world. Well, so how exactly do you measure up to the West? Chinese cities and rural areas are still light years behind the Nordic countries, Australia, Canada, even the US.

Your argument is basically a repetition of problems India is facing, something we Indians already know and do not deny. The problem here is your failure to acknowledge your own problems and weaknesses while playing up someone else's problems. If you wanna dance on the world stage, you have to be able to compete with the world, not just India.

@ rcrmj - lol at yer post on illegal immigration. I suggest you go find out about the numerous Chinese illegals we get over here coming in for low end menial jobs. Most can't even afford to pay back those crime syndicates that smuggled them in and end up committing suicide. Every other week, some poor Chinese lady ends up killing herself and her kid in some hole-in-the-wall apartment or drowns herself in some river. I don't see Europeans and Americans doing that. We have many of them here too, and they come in as decent, well-paid professionals. And the Chinese keep flooding in as 'coolies' - if your country is such as a paradise, this would not be happening.

Question is not how u fare against India alone, Question is how do you fare against the West? Your chest-thumping ultra-nationalists on this forum are all about how China is going to be the next biggest thing in the world. Well, so how exactly do you measure up to the West? Chinese cities and rural areas are still light years behind the Nordic countries, Australia, Canada, even the US.

Your argument is basically a repetition of problems India is facing, something we Indians already know and do not deny. The problem here is your failure to acknowledge your own problems and weaknesses while playing up someone else's problems. If you wanna dance on the world stage, you have to be able to compete with the world, not just India.
we are knowing our problem very well, in fact way much better than Indian knows their own problem, just visiting any Chinese forums, thats why we are seeing the difference of the development of the two countries, which is China out pacing India in basically every social indicators.

and please dont put words into our moutn, China never competes with india, thats just your wishful thinking...we just simple playing with those clownish indians on Chinese economy and development thread

@ rcrmj - lol at yer post on illegal immigration. I suggest you go find out about the numerous Chinese illegals we get over here coming in for low end menial jobs. Most can't even afford to pay back those crime syndicates that smuggled them in and end up committing suicide. Every other week, some poor Chinese lady ends up killing herself and her kid in some hole-in-the-wall apartment or drowns herself in some river. I don't see Europeans and Americans doing that. We have many of them here too, and they come in as decent, well-paid professionals. And the Chinese keep flooding in as 'coolies' - if your country is such as a paradise, this would not be happening.
1.3 billion people, developing country, relative low income compared to west, illegal immigrants and human traficing well sounds reasonable, so whats wrong about that? werent we talking about Indian business ethic, are we changing to human traficing now? because if it is then you will be humiliated again

Back
Top Bottom