What's new

China Economy Forum

Götterdämmerung;4518008 said:
I think the move shows how sensible and pragmatic the Chinese government deals with all aspects of life. Instead of wasting money in times of worldwide economic crisis, they opt for a pragmatic and realistic approach instead of pretending to be rich.

Agree, to quote from the organizers, "we strive to create, hopefully, a fresh fashion of organizing big events in a thrift manner and reaping practical achievement at the same time"

The article never mentioned the budge cut was due to sluggish economy. The author then jumped to his own imaginary conclusion and put an eye-catching title to give some Indians virtual orgasm. China is now campaigning for frugality due to lavish lifestyle we have been seeing recently.

Oh no not again Indian members please stop posting anti China threads
This will lead to trolling from even some Sane Chinese members
Eg Chinese dragon & Bejingwalker

For the love of god STOP

Oh no not again Indian members please stop posting anti China threads
This will lead to trolling from even some Sane Chinese members
Eg Chinese dragon & Bejingwalker

For the love of god STOP

Stop getting so worked up. There is no anti China comment , only analysis of their economy. And , everyone is not as scared of internet chinese warriors as you are.

Stop getting so worked up. There is no anti China comment , only analysis of their economy. And , everyone is not as scared of internet chinese warriors as you are.

Oh BS
The last thing I am gonna be sacred of Is Internet warriors

& I am scared bcauz by bashing china regularly you are spoiling the image of Indians in the eyes of Chinese

Oh BS

& I am scared bcauz by bashing china regularly you are spoiling the image of Indians in the eyes of Chinese

Blame it on false flag pakistanis and bds here in pdf ...... :lol:

Maybe you have a bit of business in China for which you have to keep them happy. We dont and we dont take sh@t fron those who foul mouth our country..especially when they dont know the first thing they are talking about.

Oh BS

lol, these are indicators of whats really happening behind the bamboo curtain in China.

A friggin trillion dollars in shadow banking and possible bad debt, a housing bubble, a credit bubble, a cooking books exposure, fake export numbers, fake GDP numbers, a forcefully devalued currency and inflation figures, PMI index in the negative, growth figures tanking inspite of the artificial numbers, Export and imports contracting.......WTH's going on?

The Global economy is really messed up.

And reliable. Notice the Lenovo's score is WAY higher than it's competitors.

Rescuecom - Computer Reliability Report

Indeed! Lenovo has ascended through the ranks with quality and contrary to stereotypes, its price is not cheap at all

Check this out @1,349.99 apiece:

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Review
by Avram Piltch on August 8, 2012

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Review | Ultrabook Reviews

X1_standard_00.jpg

x1carbon-hero-ribbon.jpg

Lenovo-Thinkpad-X1-Carbon-Unboxing.jpg

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon shatters the mold of traditional laptops
lenovo_X1-Carbon.jpg

[url]http://fareastgizmos.com[/URL]

Photo credit: slashgear, lenovo, bwone, fareastgizmos
Pros: Lightweight and durable design; High-res screen with wide viewing angles; Long battery life; Great webcam; Fast charging time

Cons: Slower SSD than other Ultrabooks; No Ethernet or VGA; A little pricey

The Verdict: The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is a stellar business Ultrabook, offering a high-res matte screen and long battery life in a slim and sturdy design.

And check the various tests here:

@Geekbench Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Review | Ultrabook Reviews

The US Fed seems to be complicit in Chinese number fudging as their QE is critically dependent on low bond yields which is critically dependent on a buoyant stock market which is critically dependent on ...............good Chinese GDP.

Therein lies the miracle of rock steady Chinese growth in spite of pathetic slump in its markets -the US and EU for the last many years.

lol, these are indicators of whats really happening behind the bamboo curtain in China.

A friggin trillion dollars in shadow banking and possible bad debt, a housing bubble, a credit bubble, a cooking books exposure, fake export numbers, fake GDP numbers, a forcefully devalued currency and inflation figures, PMI index in the negative, growth figures tanking inspite of the artificial numbers, Export and imports contracting.......WTH's going on?

The Global economy is really messed up.

I am surprised (not anti-chinese here). I think lenovo is a f**kall company with f**kall products (I am NOT anti-chinese, just don't like lenovo. Before the trolls jump over me). I have always owned an HP and will continue to own one.

I own a Sony vaio and its pretty good my sister owns lenovo,never heard her complain.

The US Fed seems to be complicit in Chinese number fudging as their QE is critically dependent on low bond yields which is critically dependent on a buoyant stock market which is critically dependent on ...............good Chinese GDP.

Therein lies the miracle of rock steady Chinese growth in spite of pathetic slump in its markets -the US and EU for the last many years.

Steady numbers as in the 7 - 8% GDP growth figures? or the 14.9% export increase? those are fake gdp numbers, where is the possibility of that sort of a growth in a completely slumped Global market and that too for a completely export driven economy, the 14% growth has already been proved as fake and CCP itself is investigating that.

The funniest bit that I see here is, owing to global export slump the Chinese are desperate to improve and increase their domestic markets - but the CCP comes up with a brilliant plan of enforcing austerity measures, reduced personal spending on gifts and products - so what happens to their attempt at improving their domestic market then? how will it improve when the CCP is advocating lower spending? LOL - can it get any dumber than that?

Shift to domestic spending wont work. Chinese are not high income and save a lot. They are not like Americans to indulge in frenzied buying of Chinese junk. India is in a much better position. We did not create industrial overcapacity nor are we export oriented - market is mainly domestic. Plus most of our guys are still in rural professions. China I suspect is not higher than 3-4%

Steady numbers as in the 7 - 8% GDP growth figures? or the 14.9% export increase? those are fake gdp numbers, where is the possibility of that sort of a growth in a completely slumped Global market and that too for a completely export driven economy, the 14% growth has already been proved as fake and CCP itself is investigating that.

The funniest bit that I see here is, owing to global export slump the Chinese are desperate to improve and increase their domestic markets - but the CCP comes up with a brilliant plan of enforcing austerity measures, reduced personal spending on gifts and products - so what happens to their attempt at improving their domestic market then? how will it improve when the CCP is advocating lower spending? LOL - can it get any dumber than that?

Back
Top Bottom